Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

The Queen And Her "Slave"

Postby Inkspell » 06/29/2008 6:58 PM

King
Dreamsnare Battleheart
Posts 1/5 (This Post)
Level 1

Royal highness walked about the park, large chain in hand, heavy duty, stainless steel. Large creature was collared for safety purposes, for anothers to not feel afraid of the beast. Creature had little trust in the girl that led him upon his slavery, he would rather have her for a snack than to honor her in any sort of way.  She was a queen of her own domain, unknown to most of the world but she was willing to make herself so. Taking risks was part of her job description and she was quite good at it.

Battleheart dugged upon his leash as he stared towards the merry park. Pathetic creations walking about with their "pets", slaves to the two leggers, just like he was. But indeed he was thankful to the Queen. She had saved his egg from harm and raised him to become what he was. Evil, yes, stubborn, yes, and quite untrustworthy to most, including the Queen. Girl turned to stare evilly at the creature, scowling, as if challanging himself.

"King, behave yourself. You know we are in public and you should remember how to act when there are others."

"I would prefer to have them all as snack, "Your Majesty"."

Girl returned to glare at the creature as he smirked sarcasticely. Her expression was so easy to make out sometimes, she had no secrets, or regrets. Beast chuckled as he stared upwards towards the skies, feeling pride in himself, a name with a mean. King. The queen had given him this name for his size and his ruling nature. He was indeed, fit to be a King.
[center]Image
ImageImageImage[/center]
Inkspell
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate

Postby Inkspell » 06/29/2008 7:17 PM

Queen was enjoying her merry walk around the park, such nice views, birds chirping their love songs, other owners walking merrily with their pets. It was time for her to take her beloved King for some fresh air, not on his to do list, that was for sure. Princess Dugged upon the steel leash, large in size as she stared back towards the bulky creature.

"Again, behave yourself or I'll be having you for my lunch."

Beasts eyes were stunned as he quickly shyed away, nothing more to say. She had hit him in the spot, making him silent and still below her, following her orders and such. He needed to, she had saved him when he was still an egg, poor thing. He had no one else, no family or anything. Another dug on the leash would be given as Queen walked upon the emerald strands of grass as she slipped her golden embroidered shoes off of her worn feet, smile upon her as she continued to lightly dug at the leash.

"I believe you, King, need some training in your flight. How else will you protect me from the evils of the world?"

Giggle would be heard as the creature tryed to answer, stuttering, trying to think of an excuse before he huffed and sat upon his bum. Queen smiled evilly before she tugged upon the leash, running with all her speed, wanting her King to follow.
[center]Image
ImageImageImage[/center]
Inkspell
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 102
Donate