Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Lifeless and freindship {Tsukiya and Souseiseki}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/27/2008 4:12 PM

ImageImage
Two people were a the Park to meet some folks that was set up by their owners.  "Ever know how to find them, "asked the arkuhna.  "Krill.  You're with me because of you I have to keep an eye on you, "said the Hydrokuhna.  The two of them sat at a bench while waiting for the comoners to arrive.
{Kite:1}{Krill:1}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 07/27/2008 6:05 PM

[sub]Image
Ginchiyo

Mitsunari

"Why did I have to come, again?" the Hydrokuhna bitterly asked. It wasn't so much as she hated the idea of being out, it was just that she wasn't fond of her company. Ginchiyo never got along with Mitsunari. It was probably because they were so alike.
"Because, Tsuki told you to." Mitsunari said coyly. Quite honestly, he was annoyed as well. He didn't have his fan with him. Oh how he loved that precious red and gold fan...But Tsuki had forbidden him to bring it on such an occasion. It was foolish.
"Ah! There they are!" he exclaimed, going over to the two kuhna they were supposed to meet.[/sub]
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/27/2008 6:35 PM

Krill looked away from the hydrokuhna that she sat next to and turned into her anthro form, as well as the Hydro.  "Come on Krill.  You've been single ever sience.  Maybe you might be able to love, "said the Hydro and he saw the kuhnas they were supose to meet.
{2}{2}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 07/27/2008 7:01 PM

[sub]"Hello..." Ginchiyo muttered as they came closer. She really didn't seem interested. Mitsunari, however, seemed rather curious. Then again, he normally was when it came to meeting others. Seeing that they were in their anthro forms now, Mitsunari hesitantly turned into his.
Ginchiyo rolled her eyes, watching as he was tying his long, light brown hair back into a high ponytail. He appeared well-groomed, which didn't surprise Ginchiyo. It was something very typical of him. She chose to stay a kuhna, for now anyway.
"I'm Mitsunari and the little Hydrokuhna here is Gin-"
"I can introduce myself thank you."
"My apologies, then go right ahead."
"I am Lady Ginchiyo."
[/sub]
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/28/2008 7:17 PM

"Please to meet you two.  I'm Kite."  Kite then bowed on generous with hishair all messy when he lifted his head up.  "And this is Setsuna's sister.  Her name is Krill," said kite and Krill didn't say anything at all.
{3}{3}{{Ckick the kuhnas to see their human forms.}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 07/31/2008 12:13 PM

[sub](o3o Pretties~)

Brushing his hair from his face, he gazed at Krill with coy, secretive, hazel eyes. Something about him seemed... Strange. Other than his wrong-era clothing. Perhaps it was just the air of elegance he had, maybe...
"Mitsunari,"
"Yes?"
"You're an embarassment."
Ginchiyo stated, finally changing to her human form. At least she didn't look out-of-date like he did. Her clothing was more.... Century appropriate. But it all had a lightning-themed item on it. Even her short, dark brown hair was held back with a lightning-shaped clip.
Hesitantly, she glanced at Kite, her grey eyes accented by light blue makeup done in an odd way.[/sub]

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/04/2008 8:56 AM

{{Wah!  I'm sorry for not replying.  Mind's a little bit messy!}
Kite smiled and Krill turned her head.  "Excuse her ways.  She's always been like that.  Not so much of a talker, more like a fighter."  Krill glanced evily as if one of them was going to hook onto her and never let go.  
{4}{4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 08/04/2008 11:03 AM

[sub](Quite alright. ^^)

"Don't give us such an evil look, it's not friendly." Mitsunari said, moving closer and taking her hand. This was certainly unusual. Ginchiyo had never seen him act this way before.
Then again, she could barely stand him. Watching him, she smirked before stealing a fan that was in his pocket and hiding it.
Surprisingly, he didn't notice.
"What an idiot..." she muttered, looking away.[/sub]

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/04/2008 6:03 PM

Krill looked at him holding her hand and she flipped Mitsunari over onto his back.  "Baka boy.  Naver hold my hand again," she said and sat on the bench.  "Eheh...  I'm sorry, Mitsunari, she's doesn't like people touching, nor looking at her," said Kite as he lifted him back up.
{5}{5}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

5/5

Postby Tsukiya » 08/06/2008 12:15 PM

[sub](Oh my. X3 I adore Krill right now.)

Mitsunari blinked a few times, in absolute shock. That... That's never happened. Normally he was so suave, well, when he chose anyway. Brushing himself off, he regained his calm composure and snatched his fan from where Ginchiyo had hidden it.
She never could hide things.
"It's... Alright. No lasting damage." He said before bowing, glancing at Krill. "Please accept my apologies."
Ginchiyo stared at him in absolute shock. Mitsunari never bowed, to anyone! This was certainly unusual. Maybe he was actually attracted to Krill... Doubtful. Very doubtful. Sighing, she glanced at Kite, and frowned. Why did she suddenly get an uneasy feeling?[/sub]

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/06/2008 8:01 PM

((Yeah.  and I'll tell you the story of Krill's last lover dumping on her, as soon as Ginchiyo asks))
Krill blinked as she saw Mitsunari bowing to her.  She blushed.  Kite saw Krill blushed and hen saw her smiling.  "Holy...  This has never happened to her.  She hated everyone and anyone that wanted the love bug on her," he said to Ginchiyo.   "ah...  That's all right.  I forgive thee,"  said Krill as she giggled.  "This might not be good, Ginchiyo.  We've gotta keep them seperate.  Or else...  Like the last one that did it to her," said Kite as he bowed his head of shame and ad memory findings.

{6}{6}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 08/08/2008 1:44 PM

[sub]Mitsunari looked at her and smiled. He didn't seem so bad. Actually, he seemed quite the gentleman. Maybe he wasn't so bad.
"I didn't think you could smile." he said coyly, taking her hand again and leaving a small kiss on it before letting go, not wanting to get hurt again.
"The last one?" Ginchiyo asked, looking at Kite. He'd piped her curiousity. Which, on most occassions, wasn't the smartest thing to do. She liked to bug people for answers, a lot.[/sub]

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/08/2008 6:40 PM

"Yeah.  It started when she was 15.  Krill was gothic, and she fell in love with the same person of personality.  But then three years later, he dumped her.  And when they got back together into a breeding room, she killed him instantly, a cut in the throat," said Kite, and sighed.  "I don't want it to happen again."

Krill grabed Mitsunari's hand and held it to her cheek.  She then sniffed it.  "Your soul...  Feels like a rose beggining to bloom, nver leaving someones side...  I like it...  Just don't be like the last one," said Krill and still hold Mitsurani's hand onto her cheek.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 08/08/2008 8:43 PM

[sub]Slowly, Ginchiyo nodded, feeling a bit of pain in her heart. It was shocking she even understood that pain, but in a way, she sort of did. Watching Mitsunari now... She understood the pain of lost love.
"I...Understand." she said hesitantly.

Mitsunari hesitantly stroked her cheek with his thumb, smiling. "As sly a fox I am, I would never hurt a flower as delicate as glass." he said softly. In his eyes, a heart was exactly that. A flower as delicate as glass, if not a flower of glass itself. Easily shattered, hard to repair, sometimes if even possible.
Mitsunari was too much a gentleman to want to hurt someone like that. Even if he subconsciously already had.[/sub]

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/08/2008 9:54 PM

Krill smiled as Mitsunari thought she was a glass flower.  "Well.  You're very sweet, as well.  Just like blood mixed with sugar."  She was still in Gothic form, but in a happieness way.  Kite gagged and cracked his knuckles.  "I guess I'll Split them up myself!"  He walked and pulled Krill away from Mitsunari.
{8}{8}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items