Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Maelstrom » 11/25/2008 3:05 PM

Twig didn't seem like he smiled that often, and M felt rather privileged to have seen one of his rare smiles.

"You should surprise yourself more often, then. You're very pleasant company."

She smiled again at Twig, then bent down to recapture her wayward chaos ferikoon as he came slinking out of the bushes.

"You're filthy; what have you been doing Rikki? Baths for everyone tonight...Oh, it seems we're here."

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 602
Donate
Location: The Ladies' Anarchist Sewing Circle and Terrorist Association

Postby Fallen_Snow » 11/26/2008 9:52 PM

Twig gave a small smile, embarrassed by the compliment. Yes, he wasn't a complete monster, he just looked like one. As he told himself this, he watched as M tried to wrangle her Ferrikoons up. Suddenly Faine called to him. "Twig, would Twig like to take the Keystone pouch off Faine's neck?" Faine asked him. He glided up and landed on her back. They were in front of the stall, and it looked to be that Faine wanted to buy some bread. Probably for that stupid Mr. Wilson they were sent to hunt for. But had seen none. Maybe the bread would help.

Faine felt the string slide up her neck, and Twig carefully navigate it away from her spiky head and dropped it on the ground in front of her. "There." he mumbled. He hadn't meant to drop it, he still wasn't very strong. He dropped the small distance from Faine's back, and sorted through the now open pouch. "How much is the bread?" Twig asked the Tundragoon. She looked up. "Seven Keystones, Twig." she said, looking down to watch him count out the small stones- well, small to her anyways. Twig lifted them up one by one, and she gripped them between her teeth and gently placed them on the stand's little tabletop, and they continued this until the right amount of KS sat in front of the breadman. "Excuse Faine, sir, one loaf of bread, please." Faine asked politely with a chipperness to her voice. She was getting closer to acheiving the assignment of catching a Mr. Wilson.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby kabuto_rocks » 11/27/2008 4:46 PM

Spying the store, Sakura hopped forward and began to examine what was for sale. Taking her money pouch in her beak, she watched as Faine bought her loaf of bread. Immediately her earlier worries came screaming back. Should she get the same kind of loaf? Or would they have a higher chance with more variety?

While she was 'umming' and 'ahhing', Vol clawed at the ground impatiently. Why couldn't the Matches just make a choice? Letting out a hiss, she streaked forward suddenly and grabbed the pouch from Sakura's beak.

"One loaf of bread. Please." She dropped the money and sat on the counter, her tail writhing excitedly. Getting her change, she handed the bread over to the Matches.

"There. It's not that difficult is it?" Sakura frowned, though she supposed deep down she was kinda grateful. It saved her from having to make one more choice at least

{Posts: 3/5, 3, 3}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Re: Baby-sitting(DISCONTINUED)

Postby Maelstrom » 01/18/2009 5:25 PM

(Okay than. Had a good time - here's my withdraw post)

Glancing at her watch, the human jumped in surprise.

"Goodness! We've been gone for several hours, and I need to head to the pharmacy before we go home. We live rather far away and don't come to town often, you see. Come on boys, time to go."

Still cuddling the ferrikoon, the human herded the second ferrikoon out of the park to finnish her errands.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 602
Donate
Location: The Ladies' Anarchist Sewing Circle and Terrorist Association

Re: Baby-sitting(DISCONTINUED)

Postby kabuto_rocks » 01/19/2009 4:36 PM

{Shame, I was enjoying it. Ah well, it was good while it lasted. Withdrawal post)

The time? Sakura hadn't even been paying attention. She felt a flicker of disappointment as she watched the girl go.

"Bye then..." She muttered sadly, "Actually, I suppose it is getting rather late." Her voice was apologetic.
"So we're going?" Vol was surprised to find herself feeling a bit sad herself. Not much, but just a little twinge.
"I think we'll have to," The Matches sighed, fluttering her wings, "Maybe we could meet up again sometime? We'll probably be back to hunt at some point."

She muttered a goodbye, before beginning to fly down the path. Vol nodded a farewell, grinned at Twig and merrily skipped down the path. No point in staying sad forever, right?

{Posts: 4/5, 3, 3}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Previous