Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Baby-sitting(DISCONTINUED)

Postby Fallen_Snow » 07/28/2008 4:42 PM

OOC: If you'd like to enter, just ask first. X3 Only one or two more people after kabuto enters too, please. o3o

[center]Image Image[center]

Faine watched as the newly transformed Twig did a little spin as he landed beside her. "Tryong out those gliders, Faine sees." spoke Faine, giving something that looked to be an awkward smile. Twig twitched and nodded. "Y-yup." he responded, then muttered, "This won't hurt a bit..." and spun again, this time going off into the air. He stayed close to the ground, but landed frequently. Although he did not like that he couldn't float anymore like he could when he was a Holeef, he enjoyed his "hands" and "feet".

The Tundragoon felt that the best place to take the new creature was somewhere calming and do something productive. Even though Rena had charged her to find the Mr. Wilson anyways, she felt that taking Twig along would produce a more loyal and productive Wood Rogue. Even though she was not totally attached to the world, she knew that exercise, loyalty and productivity, were important to a regular pet's lifestyle. She watched the small Twig whirl about in the sky, wondering if she might try to exercise her own large wings.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 07/29/2008 4:04 PM

The Tundragoon watched a few humans run past her, and her want to be in sky became overwhelming. So, she thought, Faine must fly into the air to get rid of these queasy sensations. She flapped her wings, once, twice, thrice, and suddenly she felt no matter under her feet. She flapped her way past the twirling Wood Rogue towards a nearby bench, close to a little food stand.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby kabuto_rocks » 08/02/2008 11:35 AM

ImageImage

"Mr. Wilson, come out!" The Kuhna's voice rang out, deafening her companion and startling any wildlife unfortunate enough to be close to them.
"Be quiet Vol! You know that won't help." The Matches fluffed up her wings nervously. She hated telling off the Kuhna-Vol had a tendency to snap at her when she did. She never listened anyway.
"Chill out Sakura. We're just catching a bird, it's not rocket science." Vol grinned irritatingly and began to whistle. Sakura blushed and tried to ignore her. She hadn't wanted to go on this trip. Kabuto had convinced her after Vol had demanded to be allowed out. She knew a cat might not be very good for luring a bird, and so she had thought that sending a bird might even out the scales. Besides, Sakura could never say no when someone asked her for a favour.

Trying to distract herself, Sakura looked to the skies. Oh, how she'd love to go flying now. It was such a sunny day...Shame she couldn't leave Vol. Who knew what damage she might get up to alone?

{Posts: 1/5, 1, 1}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 08/04/2008 5:39 PM

Twig gave a twitch, and with that twitch was directed to the attention of a small Matches and a Kuhna. He twitched a bit. He didn't like cats... at least, not the ones that he'd noticed... at his 'appointment'. He flinched as he remembered the large tools and the large cats...

He let his feet skim the ground, quietly getting closer to the two bodies. He flexed his claws. "A perfect killing machine..." he whispered, his voice sounding a bit like Einsor's. And then he twitched. Faine's eyes caught the movement, and she let out a small growl. "Twig better leave those people alone! Hello, Faine's name is Faine. Who are...?" she said, coming up behind Vol and coming beside him. Twig scowled, his hollows for eyes blinking blankly.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby kabuto_rocks » 09/08/2008 11:46 AM

(I'm just going to continue to where we were up to if that's okay. So basically Vol & Twig were in the tree and Sakura was talking to Faine)

The Kuhna liked being up in the tree. It was high enough so that she could see around the park, but not so high that she couldn't eavesdrop on Sakura's conversation. Twig addressing her caught her by surprise, a rare event. Vol was rarely surprised. She sat there for a moment or two, gazing back at the Wood Rogue before breaking into a grin.

"Hi." She said smiling with vague amusement. Sakura blinked and stared up at the branch, startled by Vol's friendly tone.

"Look's like she's changed her tune..." She commented, fluffing up her wings, "Vol can be a bit like that," Glancing around, an idea struck her, "Perhaps we should get something to lure the Mr. Wilson with? One of the other pets in my pen told me there was a food shop here." Thinking about that set Sakura off on another topic. What was she supposed to do if a Mr. Wilson did show up? And, more importantly, how could she prevent Vol from scaring it away?

{Posts: 2/5, 1, 1}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 09/13/2008 9:52 PM

Faine looked back. "Faine thought she saw a bread stand back down the path. Maybe Faine and Sakura can get Mr. Wilson bait back there?" she asked politely, blinking warmly at Sakura.

Twig nodded to her. "Have you noticed..." he twitched. "That Faine talks funny?" he asked, staring at Vol. He felt that she seemed to like her. "I mean... she doesn't talk like us... scalpel..."

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby kabuto_rocks » 09/16/2008 2:04 PM

"Seems like a good idea to me." Sakura paused and glanced up at the sky, wondering whether to walk there or fly. She turned to her companion and decided to let her choose. After all, either way was no burden to her.

Vol blinked, interested in what the Wood Rogue had to say. He made a very good point-apart from the bit about the scalpel.

"Yes," She nodded, "She talks in-what's it called? Kabuto uses it sometimes when she's writing...Third person!" The Kuhna beamed, scratching the branch she was sitting on absentmindedly with her claws, "Do you know why?" She added, her tone a little blunter than what would be considered polite

{Posts: 3/5, 1, 1}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 09/17/2008 6:59 PM

Twig shook his head. "She just sort of was in our pen one day. Snowy loves Tundragoons and Kodiles, so it wasn't a suprise when Snowy wanted Faine to be her wingpet. Though right now Rena wanted me to get some fresh air after my..." he winced. "appointment with Dr. Einsor." he finished, his face looking pained.

Faine nodded. "Come, let Faine and Sakura grab that bait!" she said happily, the turned to trot off down the path.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby AmberGlaze » 09/17/2008 7:21 PM

ImageImage

"I don't like sneaking up on others, Torn." Dahl whispered, rolling along after his young friend. They had been watching the group for a long time now, and thankfully neither of them had noticed. "What if they catch us?" He hissed, sticking close to the Matches.

"We won't get caught if you'd stop yelling." She hissed back, her tiny feathers flapping at a minimum in an effort to be quiet. "Just follow me."

Dahl sighed. Torn was always getting them into all sorts of messes. He prefered to stay at home and read a nice, quiet book, or flirt with that cute Purine Fenling. Thank god she returned safely from the war, that would have been a mess. "I just think it's-" BAM! The Rollaby had rolled himself in a thorn bush, his brightly colored fur getting twisted into knots. "Help!" He shouted.

Torn turned around and gasped. Realizing what happened, she rolled her eyes and flew over to him. "Way to go genius, you blew our cover!" She yelled.

Dahl just sighed, wincing as he made an attempt to wiggle out. Smiling shyly at the others, he blushed. "Help?"
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Maelstrom » 09/18/2008 1:41 AM

(join?)
Rikki, the Chaos Ferrikoon[center]Image
Tivi, the Imperial Ferrikoon

A young human entered the park. This might have not been such a noteworthy effect, had she not been carrying pair of Ferrikoon that were trying to escape and eat her hand, respectively.
"Tivi, don't you dare bite me! Riki, there is nothing shiny to steal, that's a gum wrapper!" Finally giving up a lost battle, she released the two Ferricoon, who promptly raced as fast as they could in opposite directions. "It's just one of those days," she sighed.

(post 1/5)

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 602
Donate
Location: The Ladies' Anarchist Sewing Circle and Terrorist Association

Postby Maelstrom » 09/18/2008 1:46 AM

Deciding to ignore the kleptomanic Rikki for the moment, the human went in search of the gluttonous Tavi. She had a vague memory of a bread stand that sold mostly to Mr. Wilson hunters, and went looking for it. After heading in the wrong direction twice and having to ask for dirctions, she found both the bread stand, and a curious group of creatures.

(2/5)

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 09/18/2008 12:10 PM

{No, gotta catch up! XD Oh, and I don't mind you joining Maelstrom. Hope you don't think I'm ignoring you in this post but I didn't want to make it too long so Sakura will spot you in my next one}

The Kuhna nodded, looking surprisingly sympathetic at Twig's mention of his experiment.

"I came here because my owner wants a Mr. Wilson and I fancied a walk around the park," She paused, glancing up at the sky, apparently deep in thought, "How was your appointment? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I understand if you don't want to talk about it." She was certainly being unusually tactful, a quality Vol didn't normally possess.

Sakura began to walk alongside Faine, enjoying the nice weather and thinking about Mr. Wilsons. She also wondered whether anyone would notice if she ate some of the bread herself...After all, she was a bird and she did get hungr-

A loud noise grabbed her attention. Blinking in confusion, she spun round and was greeted with the sight of two pets. The first one she saw was a Rollaby, bright red in colour and fairly hard the miss. The second one blended in much better with her surroundings, a Camouflage Matches like herself. The Rollaby seemed to be in some kind of trouble, caught on what looked like a thorn bush.

Fluttering forward, the Matches inspected the bush and tried to figure out how she could help

{Posts: 4/5, 1, 1}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 09/18/2008 3:30 PM

Torn glanced quickly at the two Ferrikoons and their master before turning back to Dahl. "Those two Ferrikoons are to busy to help.." She muttered to him, a bit cross at the growing group. Dahl just moaned in pain. "Can you just ask the others for help? I'm getting a bit woozy here...." His face turned a quick shade of blue, and Torn groaned. Dahl, when he was born, and a saddening defect. His little immune system hadn't grown to the level it was supposed to. Whenever he's trapped, his body "panics" and he gets sick.

Torn looked graciously at the other Matches, and then focused her attention back on her friend in need. "What do you suppose we do?" She asked, her voice getting a bit breathy in worry.
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Maelstrom » 09/18/2008 11:24 PM

A pair of matches, a kuhna, a holeef, and a tundragoon were clustered around an ill looking rollaby that was caught in a bush. Abandoning her previous intention of finding food for her ferikoon, she approached the group with a concerned look on her face. With the memory of her own pet ill at home still fresh in her mind, there was no way she could ignore another pet's sickness.

(3/5)

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 09/22/2008 11:51 AM

{Sorry Fallen for not waiting but I need 5 posts so I can start another thread}

Sakura thought carefully, determined to keep a clear head.

"Can you move at all?" She asked the Rollaby, "Without scratching yourself I mean." While it didn't look good, the Matches felt it was worth asking. Leaning closer, she inspected the branch. Could she peck him free? She blinked at the thorns again and flicked her tongue nervously. Probably not.

The sight of a human reassured the bird. She might have a better idea of what to do. Hopping over, she cleared her throat.

"Excuse me," She began, "But I don't suppose you'd know how to help us?"

{Posts: 5/5, 2, 2}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next