Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Freezair » 09/25/2008 11:50 PM

Of?©lia nodded. "Alright. You been in charge. Everyone else, you've got... five minutes to pick out what you're going to be for the party! If you wanna sit out, then sit out! Make sure we know you're not playin'!"

I'm going to be a pirate-ninja, Armin sent to her.

Cheerleading Godzilla, she sent back.

Meanwhile, Minty was going about and making sure to explain the details to the others. "Try an' pick something funny!" she said. "Like a crazy drumming monster, or someone trying to cook with a jackhammer! But don't be too strange or it's hard to guess. Use your IMAGINATION!"

[8]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 09/29/2008 8:26 PM

Seema blinked, looking surprised. had someone just spoke? No, no one had. But she had distinctly heard a new name being announced to her. Or was it to everyone? No, she had a feeling it was just her.  She stared at Haseo for a long moment, before, with a strange shimmer of dark light, she dissolved into her Lucain form without warning. It was quite abruptly, but she felt as though it was out of place of her to be in her human, or rather, Elf, form while everyone else was in their natural one. She was really rather pretty this way, with her dark purplish celestial fur and blood red backsplash. She smiled at Haseo, completely enraptured by this strange Lucain. He was handsome, no doubt about it.

But he also did not speak. He used telepathy, an art she had never bothered to master or try. She sat down on her haunches, threes tails wrapping tightly around her. "Haseo, right?"she asked, completely ignoring the others. "Nice to meet you. I'm Seema Iona. You can just call me Seema."She seemed infinitely more friendly with this Lucain than the others, even though some had been males in the other group. Something about Haseo was just different, and demanded she act differently towards him. She smiled again, then her gaze flicked to Minty, Ozark and Ofelia.

"You can be the host. I'm still confused about the game. I'll go last, so I can see how it's played."She stood up, moved out of the way, and lopped down right smack dab next to Haseo, smiling happily. She seemed to be in better spirits now, and for some reason, her former anger was gone. "Have you ever played this?" she asked Haseo curiously.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 09/29/2008 10:12 PM

Haseo did a secret jump for joy. It worked! The telepathy worked! That was certainly an improvement from when he tried it in his pen and it sent to someone in the Dead Coast. Boy, that had been a disaster! Haseo flinched when she changed but did not move from his spot. He felt as though she was strangely drawing him closer and closer. As she sat down, Haseo marveled at how beautiful she looked. The suns ray danced on her celestial stars, and her blood red fur seemed warm and comforting. He resisted the urge to bury his face in it. Haseo then listened to her question, Seema confirming that his method of communication had worked.

Yes, that's me.

Wow, a whole sentence. That was a big step up from him. Listening to the rest of her words, he nodded at her name, repeating it in his mind. Seema Iona. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Seema....I like that name. He commented.

Haseo basked in the glory of her smile, and couldn't help but crack a grin himself. He then turned his attention to the three other, rather hyper Lucain, who were rambling on about something Haseo couldn't partake it. Being mute had its advantages, and of course is disadvantages. Not that he would want to play either. Haseo wasn't too fond of others, well, except for Seema of course. Haseo's gaze then flickered the the pretty female as she asked him a question.

No...I....can't.

Cressida watched the two exchange words...well, Seema was...and couldn't help but feel a slight pang of jealousy. When Haseo had first come to the Pen, she had been his best friend. And now he was flirting with her enemy! Well, at least he was having some fun. Haseo rarely ever stepped out of the dark, closed shell he usually enclosed himself in to. She didn't even pay any attention to the "game" they were supposedly playing. She was too focused on the shy, blue female Lucain that had left and then rejoined the group. And what was this? She had her eyes on Haseo? Well, this guaranteed some drama in the future....
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 09/30/2008 2:43 PM

"Hey!" Of?©lia said. Then she realized what she was talking about, and reverted to telepathy. I definitely think I heard someone think about using telepathy. I think. So we're not alone.

Alright,
Armin replied. "Well, folks, let's play!" he said cheerfully.

Following Seema's lead--he haded to follow the lead of someone who'd been rude to his sister, but that was how it went--he and his sister melted upward, assuming their human forms. They were two young children, somewhere between nine and twelve--him with thick, squarish sheafs of light brown hair falling in front of his face and coppery skin, her with a pale face and black hair that framed it. Both of them had sly looks in their blue eyes.

Misty saw them, and followed suit. She became a small girl with her hair in a ponytail, with a complexion like her brother's and chocolate-brown hair.

They looked at each other.

Of?©lia began to do jumping jacks while roaring enthusiastically, while Armin jumped around while going "Hooo-waah! Arrrgg... Shiver me timbers with your Dragon Eating Cookies technique!"

[9]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Previous