Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby clackno1 » 09/24/2008 6:01 PM

Colby nuzzled the kit, lightly tickling her nose with his tail. He looked over at Karma who had shifted also and had his little paws in the air. he batted at an invisible butterfly and curled into a ball with his tails over his nose. He mumbled something in his sleep, something about a butterfly. He often does this. His dreams are so elaborate sometimes that it takes awhile to explain details about on part. Usually after he has dreams he tells them to someone, and when he's older he hopes to write them down. His little mind is so elaborate for a kit, and sometimes Colby wonders if that is why he is tired all the time, because he spends so much time thinking it tires out his little mind.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 09/24/2008 9:08 PM

Firewind smiled just as Naiobi did, this little kit...was sort of his family! An immense purr rose from deep within his throat. Little Kirani was so adorable in her quickly maturing fur...His mind whirled with all of the gained information he had. His head swiveled around so he could lick her ear. Ears pricked, Firewind settled himself on the hard earth of the park. "So, tell me about yourself Colby?"He asked politely, his thoughts jerking to the locket on his chest. Oh how he wished he could play it! The music notes swirled around him in his thoughts, the mystical sways of the piano moved him. As he stared blankly at the world around him he shook his head to clear his mind. To keep him busy, he took some observations about Colby...secretively of course! Nice posture, lovely eyes, a fine smile. He again growled at himself, Man! I'm starting to act like her father!!!
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/25/2008 7:43 PM

Niaobi settled around her son. A smile touched her lips. She was with people she oved and the sun was out. Kirani starts batting at Colby's tail in her sleep. Her little paws grabbed at it, the soft fuzz over it covering the little claws. Her tails twitched in what ever little dream she was in. Niaobi watched her little daughter, then looked at Firewind. When would they breed? Did it matter? Now that she thought about it, she didn't care. She loved him and that's all that mattered. The sun warmed her fur, causing the blue strands to glisten.

N:32
K:6
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby clackno1 » 09/25/2008 8:12 PM

Colby pondered what he would say to Firewind. Colby batted Kirani back softly every time she batted his tail. He looked up at the sky as a cloud shaped like a cuniflare(rabbit) floated by. He felt the warm sun soak into his fur."Well...I like to go to new places, explore I guess you could say. I'm not a very serious khuna. I do like to help other people." Colby realised how hard it is to describe himself for he is so unique, as other are. It's hard, maybe impossible, to give a correct description about someone's personality, even your own. Everybody changes, so do their personalities. Karma grabbed onto Niaobi's tail and snuggled with it. Colby smiled as he thought how different Karma would be after he grew up.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 09/25/2008 10:19 PM

He watched his fur rustle in the wind he relized that Coldy had spoken, "Cool!" He was beginning to open up with this Kuhna, "I love to travel around as well. My motto is that...You should go places that are neat!" He blushed a little, he wasn't very good at boasting. He smiled sweetly at the young kits as they selpt. So cute and soft and cuddly! His eyes began to drift off again thinking about the futrue. The sounds of the park were so peacful, the song of the birds. The dancing of the trees as they swayed in the wind. He looked back at Niaobi, wondering what she was thinking. Probably the same as me! He thought to himself. He glanced at Colby, "So you like helping people, thats nice." He commented. A dragonfly flittered over by a patch of grass. He couldn't help it any longer. He sat politely, twiching from time to time as his gaze flickered over to the dragonfly. It just sat there just WANTING to be captured! He studied the ground so he could keep his mind off of it.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/26/2008 6:52 PM

Colby nodded as he listened to Firewind. He watched as Karma started to shiver a little. Another scary dream, probably about Idyli and what she did to his other kit. The hollowheart really should learn to socialize, but his master was taking care of that right now. It took the kit weeks to get over the ordeal. At least they didn't have to amputate his paw. He had to go through physical therapy for awhile. The hollowheart had cut through muscle and nerve tissue. He almost lost all feeling in the paw. Though he still has a small limp he's getting along fine. Colby shivered slightly as he remembered the sight of blood and the paw of his kit dangling limply. He looked down at Kirani and hoped that she would never have to go through something so emotionally painful.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/26/2008 7:05 PM

Niaobi gently Karma's head. She didn't know why the kit was shivering. She honestly didn't want to. What could scare a kit that bad? It's alright, dear one She curled her tails around the kit, hoping it would make him feels safer. Kirani blinked sleepily and yawned. Then the little Sugardrop staggered over to her brother and curled up next to him. Her patchy gray and purple fur mixed with his blue. A little purr caused her fur to vibrate. Niaobi smiled. Her kits were adorable. Her green eyes sparkled.

N:33
K:7

(Short post... is short)

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 09/27/2008 11:48 AM

Firewind looked up as Niaobi talked. Seeing the young kits so peacful together made his eyes sparkle as well. He stood there watching the dragonfly again, his tails twiching. Firewind renched his gaze away from it again. "So do you like to-" He started to tell Colby but stopped abruptly his eyes darted from side to side. Je sniffed the air again, That smell is so familiar... He whipped around only to see a young Albie asking for directions, "That way," He pointed with his tails to the other taller and stronger Albies. It scampered off to a Glacial Albie and Blood Albie that glared at him. He shivered, he would never forget the story of how Crystal found Aquaheart in the mountians. "I hate Albies," He grummbled aloud.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 09/27/2008 11:55 AM

Niaobi caught a whiff of a scent. It was strangely familiar. She carefully lifted her head and looked at the Albies. The scent came from them. But she didn't know any Albies. She shrugged. Kirani snuggled deeper into her mother's fur. Niaobi set her head back down. It was probaly nothing.

(pokes muse. Also, do you want to finish King of the Slide? I just need a few more posts.)

N:34
K:8

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/27/2008 1:14 PM

Colby smiled as he watched the two kits next to eachother. Karma, still huddled in a ball, twitched his ears at the albies. He smelled their scent and sat bolt up right. He stared at the new creatures. He had never seen an albie for they had none back at the pens. His paw twitched as if he wanted to run away, but he seems fascinated. His ears twitched again, trying to see if they were saying anything. He scented them again. He wants to get used to the scent if he ever sees one again. Colby wonders how Zila and Zadar are holding up with Sierra. Zila would be causing some trouble, but hopefully Sierra could handle it. Lu would have been their babysitter, but she's somewhere is Roraldi Forest, looking for some hot springs. She always seems to disappear right when she's needed. He watched Karma. This was strange for him, usually he would be terrified of strangers. He would have to convince his master to get an albie if Karma really likes them. He sat down and looked back at the sky, watching the white clouds float across the blue.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 09/27/2008 1:24 PM

(Sure, I will close it :))

Firewind was slowly shutting his own eyes in an atempt to fall into a wistful sleep. He stood up and streched a bit, "I'm going to take a walk. See you in a second?" He walked calmly forward and swiped his paws at the dragonfly. It flew away and he began to get over it. The clouds were coming over the sun, a quick freeze went through his body. He walked steadily onward, the forest looked more menicing then ever. He saw some movements which made him jump. Paw steps, swaying trees that groaned in the movement. He was suddenly begining to fear the calm forest. He padded faster down the line of trees. His heart beating quicker with every step he took. Firewind thought he was going to wail in terror! He sat down in the middle of all this hovic. He licked his fur slowly, trying to calm his racing heart. The air around him was becoming less ominous. He bagan to think again. Staring off in the direction of his Kuhna friends. He darted into the forest for a moment so that he was unseen. He grabbed the locket and he played it. Firewind layed down on the grass and just listened. His mind racing off into a world were he was completly happy. He heard paw steps again, pricking his ears he ran into a bush. The young Albie pranced into the clearing, sniffing around. The Glacial Albie looked around but then sat down. He murrmured somthing in the Blood Albies ear. They looked as if they were ploting somthing...He stood there silent and willing to hear thier conversation.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 09/27/2008 7:10 PM

Karma watched as Firewind walked down the path and disappeared into the trees. He also watched the albies do the same. Karma was feeling too curious and tried to get down from the bench, but is too small to reach the ground. He let his back paws dangle. Colby held him with a paw and set himn down on the ground. Karma spotted a ladybug crawling through the grass. He picked it up on one paw and let it crawl around on his fur before flying away with the wind. He watched with fascination as the ladybug was blown towards the trees. He wobbled down the path. Colby followed, making sure that Karma never left his sight. The little khuna found a pebble and passed it from one paw to the other. He passed the stone to his father who passed it right back. Karma often made up little games with random objects, but usually never plays them for long. He soon batted at a long blade of grass. he jumped onto the blade and broke it, then started down the path again.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 09/28/2008 8:25 PM

Firewind stared in astonishment at the Albies, they were planing to eat Kirani and Karma! He shuddered. He had to go warn the new parents before time ran out. He steped back quietly and bolted across the playground. Almost running over a Berry Kuhna and a Cake Kuhna, he stoped abruptly and panted swiftly. He layed down so he could catch his breath. He got up again then struggled to say, "Albies...Trying...To Eat!" He staggered on his paws. Gulping air down by the pound, he tried to warn them. He swished his tails just over Karma and Kirani. "Them...Eat..." His eyes darted from side to side his fur standing on end. He turned around and saw the muscular Glacial Albie pushing his way through the bush. He squealed in terror, not something you would hear from him. The second Blood Albie emerged from the bush followed by the young Albie, bouncing around their paws. His heart raced with fear, how was he supposed to protect the kits now!!

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 10/12/2008 10:23 PM

(This sorta died, so I guess we can end it)

Niaobi hopped off the bench and walked over to Firewind Its alright, dear. I think their gone. But I have to take Kirani home. I'll see you soon. She set her tails on his shoulder. Then she picked up her kit, smiled at the two male Kuhnas, and bounded off towards home. See you later Karma, Daddy! And you too Firewind! She waved her paw as her new friends and family receded from her view, a grin plastered on her face.

N:35
K:10

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate