Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Just Wandering...[Open to all]

Postby Indigo » 10/02/2008 9:58 PM

Monser

Amarique

"I can't believe we're here," growled Amarique. "I don't like this place. Too lighthearted."

"I didn't want to come either, Amarique," Monser replied. "I can't stand being so far from Fetish."

Amarique rolled her eyes. "Fetish, Fetish, Fetish. She's all you ever think about. Anyway, she's only back in the Zoo Pen district. She's renovating, remember, and we're not supposed to interfere." She snorted. "As if standing in a stall or sitting in the Snack Bar all day is interfering."

Monser was picking at the grass. "I wish the renovations were done, though. It's dull, going out all the time because Fetish is busy. I want to go with her." Amarique nodded. "I completely agree," she said approvingly. "Well, not the whole 'with her' bit, but you know what I mean. Sarkz can be so annoyinly single-minded som-"

"I told you I hate you calling her that!" Monser reared up onto his back legs with great effort and glared down at her for a moment before settling in the grass again. "Wish someone would come by," he muttered, abandoning his meticulous grammar.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/05/2008 4:35 PM

((May I join? If so...))

Mudpelt

Runningstream

Two kuhnas walk by."I wonder who they are?" the hydrokuhna says to the other one. The cake Kuhna looks over at the two. "I'm not sure, Stream" he mumbles. He glances protectivley at the hydrokuhna. "Wanna find out Mud?" Riverstream (Stream) says. "Umm... Ok." the cake kuhna replies. He was always very confident and never backed down from a challenge. Stream prances playfully over to the two in the grass. "I'm Runningstream. You can call me Stream. Over there," she nods her head towards the other kuhna slowly stalking towards them, " is Mudpelt. You can call him Mud if you like. Who are you?" She says all of this in one quick breath. She sits down across form the other two. When Mud saw her sit across from them he sped up a bit. He settles down next to her and curls his tails around his feet. The hydrokuhna cocks her head in interest to what they have to say.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/06/2008 6:59 PM

Monser blinked. "Uh...I'm Monser, and this is Amarique." Amarique nods. "We're...uh..." Monser was a little surprised to have had his wish granted like that, so Amarique took over.

"We're here because Fetish is making everyone clear out so she can renovate. I believe she's building the second house now?" Monser shook his head. "She's working on the lake at the moment. She wants to figure out the Gorgeel's name."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/06/2008 9:11 PM

Runningstream takes in thier words. She puts her head back into the upright position. "Will you like the renovations?" she asks. "A second house, wow. You should see our place. It's kinda big." She widens her eyes to express how big it is. She tried not to brag.

Mudpelt listend also. "I hated it when Jobie was 'remodeling' our home. When we came back I hardly recognized it. It was like a strangers place." He licked his dry, chaped lips. He wished it wasn't so warm today.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/06/2008 9:39 PM

Monser nodded. "We should like them," he replied. "The second house is for extra space, really. Somewhere for the favorites to stay." He looked at the sky for a few minutes.

Amarique also nodded. "Actually, the second house was half-built last month, but there was a fire," she said, and sighed. "Kambret was filling in for Jocasta..."

"...and he left the burner on," finished Monser. "The fire destroyed the second house and the records building. I believe it may have damaged the main house as well."

"And of course, there was a pretty big hole in the Snack Bar," Amarique added.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/06/2008 10:16 PM

"I do hope you like them. Sorry 'bout the fire. I don't like fire." Runningstream said nodded her head in an up and down motion. Agreeing with what they had said. These guys were very interesting. "Does Kambret like fire?" she asked.

"The records building!" Mudpelt exclaimed. "It must have taken a lot of work to put that back together!" He hated hand writting the records. Maybe they had a new way of recording other than by hand.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/07/2008 7:14 PM

Amarique laughed. "No, Kambret doesn't like fire. He's been gone for a while." She looked over at Monser. "Fetish is building him a new cart, so he took his minis with him."

Monser nodded. "We're still rebuilding," he replied, turning to Mudpelt. "In the meantime, we're keeping the records somewhere else. It's not too hard rewriting them, though."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/07/2008 7:36 PM

Both Runningsteam and Mudpelt chuckled along with Amarique's laugh. Runningstream's laugh sounded like tinkling bells and Mudpelt was deep and soft. "I like minis. Some are so cute!" Stream said. She relaxed and spread out on the soft grass. She streatched and then curled into a small ball, as if ready for sleep. She wasn't sleepy though, for you could tell by the fire in her eyes.

Mudpelt watched Stream stretch and curl. He relaxed a little. He uncurls his tails from around his legs and lets them blow gently on the wind. "I'm glad the records weren't destroyed." He squints his eyes at the bright sun.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/07/2008 7:44 PM

Monser nodded again. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. "Kambret set off the fire alarm, so we had time to move them. We left some behind, but Galactu has them memorized, so he can write them down again."

"Can we talk about something else?" asked Amarique. "You're making me tnervous." She was hovering a few inches off the ground in her agitation.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/07/2008 8:09 PM

Running stream lifted her head up. "Ummm, Ok. Records don't really interest me anyway." Stream said. She made a face at Mudpelt. "Well, what do you wish to talk about?"

Mudpelt laughed at Stream's face. He loved that face. "Sorry to make you nervous, Amarique. I didn't mean to, honest. What do you want to talk about?" He almost echoed Stream's exact words.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/07/2008 8:26 PM

Amarique shrugged. "I don't know. Something unrelated to the fire or records." She sighed and stared at the sky.

Monser stared at Amarique for a minute, then looked at a tree. He idly wondered where Kambret was. And his minis...

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/07/2008 8:39 PM

"Well, what about those guys you spoke of earlier? Do they live at your place?" Stream asked, curious.

Mud gaped a little. He new Stream was outspoken but, she was never so outspoken. He quickly closed his mouth. He hoped they weren't offended by her questions.

He was being very cautios today, Stream decided. She wondered what was up.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/07/2008 8:44 PM

"Yeah." Amarique didn't really want to dwell on the subject, but she didn't let it show. She glanced at Monser, who was staring into space. "Monser? Monser...MONSER!"

Monser didn't even blink. He was busy thinking of Kambret. Everyone missed Kambret and his minis. Especially Kambret. The minis were cute and all, but nothing could beat the Ferrikoon's quick wit.

He made pretty good ice cream, too.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/07/2008 8:57 PM

"Is Monser ok?" Stream asked. He looked kind of odd. Especially if she tilted her head a little to the left.

Mud watched Stream tilt her head. She must have thought of something that interested her.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 10/08/2008 5:45 PM

Monser shook his head to dispel any remaining thoughts of Kambret. "No, I'm fine," he said, and Amarique started laughing. "What's so funny?"

When she'd stopped laughing, Amarique explained. "She asked of you were OK, and you said 'No, I'm fine.'" She started laughing again.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next