Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

An Escapade, Ruined (Mr.Wilson Hunt, Open!)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/10/2008 5:21 PM

Voltage Carpetfang
Volt

Iiylumiel
Owyr

[center]Image
Dreamsnare Battleheart

Owyr sighed. "I can't belive Bloodlust and Imperialwingd caught us! And now we have to come here to look for birds-with freaking shoes!"
"It's your fault, Ow. If you weren't so giant, we wouldn't have gotten caught!" replied Dreameater.

Volt remained silent, which was unusual. She was usually loud and hyper.

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Maelstrom » 10/19/2008 10:34 PM

ImageDelanoImageRisika

A pair of kasuga were certainly an odd sight in Terrace Park, in broad daylight none the less. Skull bones bleached white and gleaming for the world to see, and empty eye sockets with mere pinpricks of light to prove souls still inhabited their bodies, the two frightened those with faint hearts. It would take someone of bravery (or stupidity) to approach them.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 602
Donate
Location: The Ladies' Anarchist Sewing Circle and Terrorist Association

Postby rayquaza7996 » 10/22/2008 5:16 PM

"Oh, look. Kasuga!" said Volt happily. She slithered over as fast as she could, the others ignored her.
"Like I care," said Dreameater, knocking over a tree to see if a Mr.Wilson came out. "Come out wherever you are!" she yelled. "Any luck, Ow?"
"Nope."

Volt ignoed them and continued to dash towards Delano and Risika. "Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm Volt! I'm Volt! Who are you? What you name?" She began to lisp badly as she was very excited. "Hwho war wo?"
(All pets (2/1))

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Maelstrom » 10/22/2008 9:55 PM

The blood kasuga would have grinned, if it's face hadn't been a skull, permanently frozen in a grimace. A carpetfang, a creature large enough for a human to ride, acting like a friendly puppy. A giant, eager puppy that had begun to speak. In a lisp. Oh, she had to meet them.

"Nice ta meet ya Volt. Risika's the name. We're here lookin' fer adventure - as much adventure as a park has, o' course."

Watching the carpetfang's companions, the common kasuga tutted when the battleheart destroyed the tree. Risika nudged him to get his attention, and he turned to study Volt.

"I must disagree with my companion; I search for nothing but enlightenment. One must overcome the bonds of ego, a task that takes a lifetime to accomplish. I am called Delano."

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Catspwndogs29 » 10/25/2008 12:18 PM

Purine Rexxel
Biolune Rexxel

Sunny the Purine Rexxel and Glowworm th Biolune Rexxel
Suddenly a puine rexxel and a biolune rexxel trotted into the park. "Sunny, do I have to come?" the biolune rexxel groaned. The two rexxels began to gossip. Suddenly WHAM! The purine rexxel smashed into Dreameater. "GAAAAH!" The purine rexxel screamed. "Who are you?" She gazed up wide-eyed at the dreamsnare battleheart. Never had she seen anything so huge!
My dying words will probably be 'Hm, what does THIS button do?'. <center>Image
</center>
Catspwndogs29
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 112
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/25/2008 9:56 PM

Delano watched in amusement as the rexxel slammed into the battleheart. He had returned to watching the carpetfang's companions after introducing himself, and was rather glad for doing it now. He disapproved of destroying anything, even plants, merely because you could and wanted to. Trees that large took a decade to grow, and in a fit of temper the battleheart had killed it. The karma for that act would follow him for a long time.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 11/01/2008 4:51 PM

"Well, we're off. Ta!" Risika and Delano turned and bounded off. Well, at least Risika did. Delano walked sedately, with a final look at the disagreeable battleheart.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 11/01/2008 5:01 PM

"No need to be so abrupt Risika," commented Delano.

"Well, we do hafta go look fer it, n' bring it back as fast as possible."

"True, but I find it very unlike you. You usually display more attachment to others. Not that I approve, but..."

"You an' yer 'attachment.' I just canna see how it's bad."

"You suffer because you desire things and are attached to them. Eliminate that and you can eliminate suffering."

"If ya say so..."

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 11/01/2008 5:07 PM

"So, is this the place?"

Delano looked around. They were at the intersection of two paths. An arranged flowerbed sat in the circle, and a water fountain to the left.

"Yes, I believe so. It would be more efficient if we split up."

"Doncha watch movies?"

"Not the kind you do."

"In horro movies, when the characters split up, they die."

"And that is why I don't watch them. I'll take the left." Delano walked off, leaving Risika behind, and more than a little annoyed.

"Humph," she sniffed and bounded down the path to the right.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 11/01/2008 5:13 PM

With Delano:

He searched along the sides of the path for charm they had been asked to look for. It had been a gift from her mentor to the caretaker of their home. Now that her mentor had disappeared without a trace, the silver charm in the shape of a snake eating its own tail meant even more to her.

With Risika:

Trees, trees, more trees - wait! Some poor unsuspecting pet was fast asleep under a tree right next to the path. Surely it wouldn't matter if she just stopped for a minute, right?

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 11/01/2008 5:18 PM

With Delano:

Was that a glint of silver, in that clump of grass? He darted over to look, only to be disappointed. No, only a gum wrapper someone didn't through away. He moved away to continue looking.

With Risika:

She cackled mentally. Oh, such fun she was having. She returned to preparing her surprise for the unsuspecting victim.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 11/01/2008 5:33 PM

With Delano:

Aha! With triumph, he brushed aside the branches of a holly bush to find the treasure he had been searching for. The mistress would be pleased - now he just had to collect Risika and return to Eden's Hollow.

With Risika:

She stepped back to admire her work. Just a few finishing touches... If Risika had hands instead of hooves, she would be rubbing them together and giggling in anticipation.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 11/01/2008 5:46 PM

The sleeping pet had been wrapped in vines of some kind, then buried in leaves and twigs. A bit of string from a bird's next had been used so that when the pet moved as it woke up, a mug of water would be dumped on its head. A bit rough for her standards, but it would suffice. Now to be far from the scene of the crime.

Risika began to gallop down the path, slowing to a bouncy walk only when she was far away.

"Risika."

She was briefly surprised when Delano ghosted out of the brush in front of her. He gave her a look - he suspected she had done mischief, but could do nothing when he did not know what it was.

"I have found her charm. We should return to the Hollow."

"Sure," she said and they trotted away.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: An Escapade, Ruined (Mr.Wilson Hunt, Open!)

Postby Carlie » 12/17/2008 5:38 PM

Wandering around the park was a Glacier Aries. She was sent here by her owner to attempt to find a Mr. Wilson. She didn't mind; it gave her a chance to get out of her noisy home for a while. She wasn't quite sure where to look. She glances up into a tree and then into the bushes. I wonder how hard this will be... She thought. She didn't see any other creatures nearby. That was good; she liked being alone. No one to disturb her during her search.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: An Escapade, Ruined (Mr.Wilson Hunt, Open!)

Postby Carlie » 12/17/2008 7:23 PM

(They're both mine, but being roleplayed as if they've never met 'till now.)

Walking nearby was another Aries- this one was colored more vibrantly in shades of red and yellow. One could tell just by the way that he walked that he was a very proud creature. Seeing the female Aries nearly, he approached her. "Well hello there.", He said as he stepped right in front of her. "What reason would a lovely girl like you have to be in a place like this?" He asked, grinning. Finally, he had some company. Some very pretty company at that.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Next