Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: An Escapade, Ruined (Mr.Wilson Hunt, Open!)

Postby Carlie » 12/17/2008 7:27 PM

The male seemed to come out of no where and the female Aries was surprised. She faced him. Just great., She though. "I'm not looking for company, sorry." She didn't like seeming rude, but it usually worked better than acting polite. He just stood there grinning, so she sighed. Apparently he wasn't leaving, at least until he got an answer. "I'm here to find a Mr. Wilson for my caretaker, Carlie."
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/17/2008 7:31 PM

Carlie, huh? That was the name of the person that had recently adopted him! And she had mentioned that she had another Aries who was out exploring! Wow, looks like this was his new roommate. "Really? I was just adopted by a girl named Carlie. She mentioned having another Aries as well. Your name wouldn't happen to be...Avyn, would it?" He asked, surprised that he remembered her name.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/17/2008 7:37 PM

Oh no, this was her new roomate? "Er...yes, it is." She said, sounding quite resentful. Well if this was someone that she would be living with, she may as well get to know him. It might be best to act polite, too. She wanted to be alone on her search...but then again, which would be worse- having someone with you for a while, or having a roommate that hates you? She preferred the first one. "And you are...?" She asked, still sounding like she had just suffered a rather unpleasant shock.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/17/2008 7:42 PM

Yes!, He thought. His new roommate was a gorgeous girl. How lucky can a guy get? "The name's Spark. So you're looking for a Mr. Wilson? What a coincidence, I am too!" He grinned. Sure, techincally, it was a lie. But...he was about to start looking for one. Now that he knew she was, anyway. She looked a bit annoyed, but she'd have to deal with it. After all, she has to live with me now. She might as well get used to hanging around me. He though with a smirk.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/18/2008 5:19 PM

Just great. Now he'll never go away. She thought. She let out a sigh and decided to try one more time to get him to leave her alone. "Well, Blaze, it was nice meeting you." She gave a smile that looked rather forced. "I'll see you around." Unfortunately. She thought. It wasn't that she was mean...on purpose, anyway. She just preferred being alone. She was surprisingly friendly once she decides that she likes someone.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/18/2008 5:28 PM

"But, Avyn...We're looking for the same thing! We might as go together." He smiled, attempting to look innocent. He most likely did; he was a good actor. "After all, we're gonna be living together. We might as well start getting to know each other!" He subconsciously inched closer to her as he waited for an answer.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/20/2008 4:37 PM

Avyn appeared to be holding back a laugh, while Spark just looked irked. When no one else spoke, Avyn turned to the Rexxel. "So why are you here?" She had started to accept that she was going to have company and decided that she had no choice but to accept it.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/21/2008 1:49 PM

Avyn had decided that she didn't mind Miranda either. Spark, on the other hand, was less fond of her. Avyn had accepted the fact that she couldn't search alone and decided to invite Miranda. She turned to her. "We are too. Would you like to look with us?" Spark looked annoyed. "You can't be serious. I thought you wanted to look alone?" Avyn rolled her eyes. "Well you're coming. So obviously being alone isn't an option. "Fine." He sighed.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/22/2008 1:41 PM

Avyn gave a smile. "I suppose being in a group will make it easier. Hopefully we can find more than one." She often sounded rather formal as well. Spark sighed. "Fine. Whatever." He didn't care much about finding a Mr. Wilson, but maybe he could get Avyn to like (or at least tolerate) him.
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/22/2008 10:18 PM

Spark looked down paths. Not caring much, he remained silent. Avyn was looking back and forth between the two paths. The one looked rather dark- somehow she couldn't picture the strange birds in a place like that. On the other hand, what if they didn't want to be found? It appeared to be a better hiding place. "I'm not sure." She finally said.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/22/2008 10:36 PM

Avyn nodded. "Sounds good." She was thinking the same thing as Miranda- hopefully they could find more than one. Spark grinned. "Exactly what I was thinking." He looked at Miranda and smirked. "I'm surprised that you thought of something like that."Avyn rolled her eyes at his comment. This was going to be a long day.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/22/2008 10:46 PM

He rolled his eyes. "Wow. And you-" Before he could finish his sentence, Avyn cut him off. "Alright, let's go." She began walking, purposely stepping between Spark and Miranda. The less contact they had, the better.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/22/2008 11:08 PM

Spark was doing his best to ignore Miranda...until the Garudor was awoken. "Wow, impressive." He said sarcasticly. Although he was speaking to Miranda, he kept his eyes on the Garudor, trying to keep his distance. Avyn was attempting to run from the creature.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/24/2008 11:41 PM

Spark, being the show-off he was, walked closer to where Miranda was standing. "Of course. This should be easy." Avyn, on the other hand, looked less sure. She stood where she was, considering it. She was by far the more skeptical one.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 12/28/2008 2:40 PM

"Come on out Mr. Wilsons! It's okay, I won't hurt you! I bet i could beat every single one of you in a race!" Galxun the Common Battleheart called out to the birds he knew were there but couldn't find "For pidgeons in sneakers, you guys sure are pretty smart! survival instinct eh?" suddenly he heard the roar of an angry Garudor off in the distance. Galxun shot off the ground and towards the sound where he found the source; an angry Garudor woken up by Wilson hunters, he landed in a tree to watch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 104
Donate

PreviousNext