Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: An Escapade, Ruined (Mr.Wilson Hunt, Open!)

Postby Carlie » 12/28/2008 4:15 PM

Spark was too busy showing off to notice the Battleheart's arrival. He was standing not too far from the Garudor, but still attempting to keep a bit of distance between them. Avyn, who qas standing quite a bit behind Spark, noticed the Garudor. She looked back to the Garudor, keeping her eyes on it.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/28/2008 8:02 PM

Deciding it was time to act tough, Spark attacked as well. He used Arterial Strike. Avyn stood back behind them. She didn't plan to attack unless things got bad and they really needed her help. She watched them fight the garudor, waiting to see if she would be needed. It wasn't that she wasn't a good fighter, she was just careful. She hated taking unnecessary risks.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 12/29/2008 1:44 PM

Galxun decided he NEEDED to fight something so he leapt into the fray using a Wingstorm to blow the Garudor off balance and then tackled it. Unfortunately, his foe proved to be more than a match for him and blew him away with a blast from his wings. Galxun hit his head sharply on a tree trunk when he was blown back and was rendered unconscious.
((sorry about jumping in and controlling the battle, I wanted him to K.O.ed))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 104
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/29/2008 9:11 PM

(Aw, sorry to hear that. D:
I just used [ imgright ] (without spaces) for the image and typed the text right after that. :3 )

Ayvn and Spark walked over to Miranda and the Battleheart, waiting for it to wake up. "That was easy." Spark said. Avyn rolled her eyes and smirked, but didn't say anything.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 12/30/2008 12:53 PM

Galxun slowly woke up to see a Biolune Rexxel he recognised as one of the pets that woke up the Garudor "I'm Galxun, is that Garudor okay?" he asked just as he noticed it lying in a puddle of blood "my master is going to KILL me!".
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/30/2008 1:07 PM

Avyn watched the Battleheart get up. "I'm afraid it's not..." Spark shrugged. "What your owner doesn't know won't hurt 'em." Avyn smiled to the Battleheart. "I'm Avyn." She gave a nod in Spark's direction. "And that's Spark. What's your name?"

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 12/31/2008 2:46 PM

"Did you not hear me? I am Galxun" he said as he started to dig a large hole, presumably for the Garudor "we waltzed in and ruined his life, he at least deserves a proper burial" he muttered to himself. Suddenly a grey blur shot into a nearby tree, but Galxun was too busy to notice.
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 12/31/2008 3:38 PM

((Heh, sorry. xD;))

Avyn nodded. "I suppose you're right." She walked next to him and help him dig. Spark noticed the blur. What could that be? He decided that it was probably just some animal and didn't mention it to the others. He doubted it was anything important.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/02/2009 12:19 AM

It wasn't that Avyn was helping to bury the Garudor because she liked it- she didn't at all. Besides, they killed it in self-defense. But, at the same time, she felt that it at least deserved a little bit of respect. Spark just didn't care either way. He stood back by Miranda, watching the other two.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 01/02/2009 3:40 PM

Citredelekon wrote:(ALL my dragons are DEAD  :aargh:)

(at least it wasn't your betta, when i got home from my christmas trip he was dead :cry:)

When Galxun finished burying he Garudor,with help from Avyn, he rolled a suitable headstone that happened to be only a few yards away into position. After the grave was completed he turned to Avyn and asked "now what?".
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 01/02/2009 9:36 PM

(but i did*points to"I'm Galxun, is that Garudor okay?"* (it's okay(for both)))

"Actually I am here for a Mr.Wilson too!" Galxun replied smiling " So can I hunt with you?" he asked smiling.
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/03/2009 4:20 PM

((I got  a Mimebones too. I think they're cute. :3))

Avyn looked at Miranda. "No, he asked if it was okay. I meant it's dead." She said. Spark laughed. "That would have been crazy..."

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/03/2009 7:33 PM

((Pretty. @_@ I wish I got that one.))

Avyn and Spark followed her. Avyn was walking closer to Miranda than Spark, who was trailing slightly behind them. "I can understand why you though that's what I meant." She said, trying to make her feel a bit better. Spark was humming quietly as he walked.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/03/2009 10:11 PM

((A user, Random Event, will come and roleplay the pet(s).
And if you want, doesn't matter to me. :3))

Spark didn't seem to care- he didn't even look up at the Ferrikoon. Avyn, on the other hand quickly turned her head in its direction. "Really? Where?" She asked. She was now grinning.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/04/2009 6:16 PM

Avyn looked at Miranda. "You're right. But maybe he could help in some way, without us completely depending on him?" She asked. "I agree with Avyn. Spark grinned, just trying to get on Avyn's good side.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext