Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: An Escapade, Ruined (Mr.Wilson Hunt, Open!)

Postby Carlie » 01/04/2009 6:28 PM

Avyn nodded. "Right. That would be pretty stupid." She chuckled slightly. "So what should we give him?" "I don't have anything." Spark said. He was telling the truth, although he probably would have said that even if he did.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/04/2009 6:38 PM

Wow. Avyn though. That was a good idea. Spark's eyes widened. He didn't think he was exactly on Miranda's good side. That was something he definitely planned on changing, this girl seemed rather dangerous.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/04/2009 7:19 PM

((I'm not, it's fine. x3))

Alyn and Spark were both grinning. They walked over to Miranda. "Nice job." Avyn said. Spark nodded. "Not bad." He looked up at the Ferrikoon. "Okay, so tell us. Where can we find 'em?" He smirked, confident that it wouldn't risk giving them any false information.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/04/2009 7:27 PM

Spark and Avyn both began to walk in the direction that the Ferrikoon said to, Avyn seeming somewhat hesitant. Spark seemed perfectly comfortable now that he new Miranda had the voodoo dolls.

((Just a warning, I'm gonna have to get off in a few minutes.))

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/04/2009 8:25 PM

Not sure if she had any more voodoo dolls, Spark remained silent.

((Okay. I'm already in a few moonling hunts but maybe some other hunt?
Why don't you send me a message with any ideas. :3))

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 01/04/2009 9:34 PM

(Sorry I haven't posted for a while, :oops:  I didn't have acces to a computer for a while. I saw all the new posts. @.@)

Galxun had been daydreaming about how his master would react if he got a Mr.Wilson when they met the Ferrikoon, so he didn't turn with the rest of the group toward the ravine. When he heard the screams he snapped out of his fantasy and turned just in time to see the crook seemingly grow a huge hole in his chest, he realised that it was a voodoo doll in effect. He used a wingstorm to push the Ferrikoon into the ravine just as a void rift tore open in front of him and swallowed him up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 104
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 01/04/2009 9:58 PM

(I like the hunters and the palmies, but if we switch regions do we switch the stat gain? I really need loyalty so I can ride Galxun)

"that was kind of akward" Galxun commented as he got up and dusted himself off, Suddenly thee void rifts opened, one showing a Hunter, one showing a Palmie and the last showing a Mr.Wilson.
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 01/04/2009 10:14 PM

Galxun turned to the rest of the group, "well, where should we go? my master always talks about how cool it would be to own a hunter, how about we go through its rift" he asked nodding at the Hunter rift.

(thats RP for basantha shrine it is!)
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadragon » 01/04/2009 10:20 PM

Citredelekon wrote:PLEASE Let's not get into an argument. Sorry if we weren't  :yay: . What I mean Shadragon is that when you raise a level you get +1 to all stats unless your in somewhere like here which gives you +2 to Loyalty instead, or like Basantha shrine where you get +2 Exploration. One level = 5 posts.

(OK thank you so much! so, one more post here and i will be lvl 3, giving me the bonus, here goes!)

Without waiting for an answer Galxun leapt through the rift, strangly enough it sucked him back up! "I think we need to go together for it to work" he said with a hint of impatience.
Clicky please
Shadragon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/01/2009 10:15 PM

The threesome looked at each other.
"God, how much longer?"
"Not too much," replied Volt.
(3/5)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/01/2009 10:16 PM

Sighing, Volt then added, "But why not leave now?"
Just then, there was a swoop of wings.
Volt hissed, sending a poision blob into the air.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/01/2009 10:17 PM

A vast reddish Hollowheart landed. "Time to leave," said its rider, Ray. "You're free to slither back to the pens. And arguing will get you a thump on the head."
"Okay," hissed Volt.
((Pets have left))
((please don't be bothered by double-posting, etc., this thread was dead, I wanted to finsih my 5 posts and get off of it))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous