Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Paint and Sunshine[P, Me, Shaetani and Clackno]

Postby Lunasa » 12/14/2008 12:55 PM

[center]Image

Arden put down the two kits. Selig immediately bounced off, a smile plastered to the little kitten's face. The Sulkuhna was soon involved in watching a jewel bright little butterfly float past. Cecilia crawled her up onto her father's head. Daddy, what are we going to do? Arden smiled. Well, dear, I'm going to draw. Don't you want to play with Selig? Arden quickly set up an easel with a piece of canvas, pencil tucked behind his ear. Cecilia shook her head. No, Daddy, I want you to show how to draw. Arden nodded slowly, his smile sparkling in his eyes. He loved Cecilia. She was so like him. What should we draw? Selig was sprawled in patch of bright yellow flowers, showing up perfectly on his dark fur. Let's draw Selig! Selig's ears perked up at the sound of his name. What? What do you want? Arden smiled at his son, his clumsy, adorable son. He pulled his pencil down and started with simple shapes, pointing out his techniques to his daughter.

A:31
C:1
S:1
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Re: Paint and Sunshine[P, Me and Shaetani if she comes]

Postby Lunasa » 12/18/2008 5:40 PM

Quickly, Arden had Selig blocked out on the page. See how we start with simple shapes? If you sart with details, then it'll look awkward. Cecilia nodded, watching her father's pencil dance over the page. Selig had fallen fast asleep in the flowers. Occasionally, a paw would twitch, but Selig was out. Cecilia giggled, placing one paw over her mouth. Arden smiled at this. Soon, Selig was outlined in delicate pecil strokes, just as adorable as in real life. Now we paint!

A:32
C:2
S:2

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/18/2008 10:34 PM

(I'm coming ^_^)

Image .:.:. Image
Generation Sulkuhna .:.:. Generations Spectrakuhna
Lurk (M) 1 : 1 .:.:. Spore (M) 1 : 1

Original Sulkuhna
Lilith (F) 4 : 16

Lilith had managed to pretty much sneak up behind Arden with her two kits dangling from her jaw. Spore was quite grumpy about this, since, after all, he could just as easily have walked, but Lurk was sound asleep. Lilith set them down with a wink towards her daughter and looked over Ardens shoulder. "I see muse has struck again darling?" Her voice was a low rumbly purr, both dangerous and provocative. Spore moved around his mother and stuck his tongue out at Cecilia, his fur ruffling and his voice just a hint of a whine to it. "Mom, Why did we have to come, I was enjoying my cooking lessions." Lilith just snorted and shook her head. "You mean you were enjoying tormenting the cook, I doubt there was nuch learning going on." Lurk woke up at the snort and hearing his mothers words, grinned and moved to sit on her paw. "Oh, there was learning all right... we were learning just what bugged him most. If I recall, it was 'Blasted Pansies wanting 'im to lay off on da spice, when da spice is the best part'... Sound about right?" Spore chuckled. "Oh, aye, that and 'Why them tarts want mexican style without tha mexican spice is beyond me'" Lilith just rolled her eyes and lightly cuffed her two sons upside the head. "Now behave, your father will think I've let you turn into hooligans." She smiled and rolled her eyes lightly at Cecilia, as if to say 'boys'. Hmph.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/19/2008 1:04 PM

Arden spun around, Cecilia squeaking in suprise. Dad! What was that? Cecilia looks over the new kuhna, a knowing look entering her eyes about the boys. One didn't have to know some one to understand that look. Mom? Cecilia leapt off Arden's head and onto her mother's back. Mommy! It is you! Selig lifted his head, watching as Cecilia leapt off their father's head. Slowly he drifted over, a smile plastered to his face. Hello. He was still a little sleepy. He sat next to Lurk, yawning.

Arden blinked slowly. Then he smiled. His smile contained a whole gammit of emotions. Why, yes, Lilith. A small chuckle escaped his mouth, throaty with purring, remebering how they met. I hear that they sit haven't cleaned the walls. Some of the staff thought it as an improvement. Cecilia looked at her dad. What was he talking about? All the walls at home were clean. And the only staff at home were Lunasa and Mikan.

A:33
C:3
S:3

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 12/24/2008 10:53 PM

(Just FYI Lurk has been sold to Clackno1, who I informed about this thread so she'll hopefully show up.)

Lilith found herself being pounced on and grinned, her body hopping about for a moment to give Cecilia a bit of a ride before she moved over and aimed a lick at Selig. Then Arden spoke and Lilith smirked at him. "Well, it WAS an improvement. Does Ceci here have you wrapped around her little paws yet?" She could picture it, the artistic father doting on his daughter. In fact, Ceci reminded Lilith a little of herself at that age. ^_^ Spore, meanwhile, had worked his way around behind his father, and with a oomph, he aimed to tackle his fathers ankles with tiny little claws and sharp baby teeth. "Grr!" Why, his father hadn't even said hi to him yet, and Sis seemed to be taking away the center of attention.... Hmph.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 12/24/2008 11:18 PM

(Twill be playing Lurk now.)

A devilish grin appeared on Lurk's face as he watched Selig sit next to him. He lightly pushed his brother playfully, then hopped back a few feet. He crouched with his rump in the air and thrashed his tails around happily. This would be a good chance to spend some quality time with his bother. The wind ruffled his fur slightly and his grin grew wider. He rolled to the side, coming back up on his paws. His tiny baby teeth flashed in the sunlight from his toothy grin. he twitched his ear when he heard a high-pitched bird song coming from somewhere he could not see. He pawed at a small fly buzzing by his nose and a small giggle escaped his jaws. His eyes crossed as the fly landed on his nose and he went up on his hind legs to bat at it. He lost his balance and tumbled backwards down a small hill, giggling the whole way. he batted at the fly again until it disappeared and his grin went with it.

[1.2]

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/25/2008 12:39 PM

Selig looked up at his mother as she licked his head. He smiled, purring. How have you been, Mom?. The little Sulkuhna snuggled against his mother, til Lurk pushed him. He spun around and waved his tails. Slowly, quietly, he crept towards his brother. Then, he leapt with a tiny kitten snarl.

Cecilia laughed as Lilith hopped around a little. She clung to her mother's back, claws sheathed in her velveteen paws. She didn't want to hurt her mother. Ceci? I like that nickname!

Of course it was an improvement! Anything in there would be an improvement Arden smirked in turn at Lilith's comment. What do you think? Of course, Cecilia had him wrapped around her paws, he was a sucker for her. Then he felt tiny pinpricks as Spore attacked his legs. He decided to play along. Arden toppled over, moaning in mock pain. You got me! You got me! He smiled at his at his son. Hello, Spore, Lurk

A:34
S:4
C:4

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Paint and Sunshine[P, Me, Shaetani and Clackno]

Postby Shaetani » 01/02/2009 1:51 PM

(Sorry for the wait, I'm having to sneak onto my fiancees computer since mine broke >.<)

Lilith smirked as Arden basically confirmed all of her suspicions, then turned and looked behind her, her gaze narrowing and her fur bristling. "Did you hear that?" There it was again, a faint rustling sound in some park bushes a bit of a ways away. Spore had been clinging to his father, not biting down or clawing any harder but letting rather harsh sounding snarls and hisses escape. His mothers words caught his attention, however, and he let go, bouncing over towards her side and looking over at where Lurk had rolled. "Hey Lurk, commere a moment!" Maybe he could stalk to one side of the bush and his bro could go to the other and they could corner the creature or what ever it was. Raarrr!
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 01/02/2009 2:01 PM

Lurk turned his head in surprise to look at his brother before bounding up the small hill to his brother's side."What is it?" He cocked his head to the side and flicked his ear as he stared at the rustling bush. He heard a small noise of some kind come from the bush, but it sounded small and he became confused. He couldn't tell what the noise was, and he could really name it. His curious side came out and he wanted to go over and see what it was, but decided not to without one of his parent's permission. He curled his tails behind him as he itched to go and see what was making the rustling sound and he bit his bottom lip lightly. He was impatient, yes, but he could hold it back and make himself be patient.

[1.3]

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 01/02/2009 2:44 PM

Selig turned at his mother's words. Curiosity overrode anything else. What had made that sound? He followed his brothers, stopping next to Lurk. He looked at Lurk, then slowly began sniffing around. What do you think it is?

Cecilia clung a little tighter to her mother, the noise suprising her. Mommy? Daddy? She looked down at her mother, the question in her eyes. Then she looked at Arden.

Arden smiled back his daughter. It's probaly nothing, a small animal He went over to her and licked Cecilia's head. Then he looked at Lilith.

A:35
S:5
C:5

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 01/03/2009 3:15 AM

Maybe it was just a small animal, but Lilith didn't enjoy the sensation of being spied on. With a smile she carefully set Ceci down  and with a fairly stern voice told the kits. "stay with your father." She didn't know what it was but she quite deliberately stepped in front of her kits and with her back arching her fur spiked along her spine. Her ears pinned back and her eyes narrowed as she stalked closer to the bush, her claws came out and with a lunging jump she started clawing at the closest leaves and such.

Spore watched his mom and hopefully before his dad could block him or grab him he moved to charge in, a slightly manical grin on his face. "Lets GET 'IM!" Not that he knew if it was an actual him or not, after all, it could very well be female, but anyone who wanted to make that worried tone come to his sis's voice asides from family was sure as snot going to get it. What exactly IT was, well, Spore hadn't gotten that far along in his troublemaking ways yet to figure that all out.

(should it be a Myuu Reaper, another kuhna, a Piyo or an angst ball? :P )
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 01/03/2009 12:33 PM

((Another kuhna probably, one who's harmless though. Don't want anyone getting hurt.))

Lurk chuckled as he lunged at the bush like his mother. He climbed into the highest branches, chuckles escaping from his small mouth. He unsheathed his claws and waited where he could lunge at the spy. he wasn't going to do any real damage, since he's only a kit. But he can scare the spy, whatever it is. he felt the bush shake wildly and he fell from the branches to the ground and crawled from the bush panting and a wide grim on his face. he wanted to go back in but waited, knowing that he was going to be in big trouble for what he just did. He had just got in the moment, and he is a kit, curious, wanting to play. Though he should have followed his mother's orders. He crawled a bit more from the bush, wanting to be out of danger, if there was any.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate