Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

The Troublemaker and her Ferret (Open! Please join!)

Postby Ace » 12/18/2008 10:44 PM

OoC- M'kay, I couldn't think of a title so I just used stuff about my character. So... this is going to be comprised of just... random roleplaying. No real plot. We'll make our own plot as we go along. Fun, fun!
Now let's get started, shall we?

Ic-
Sydney glanced down at her Ferrikoon, Chaos and smirked mischievously. The right ear bud of her iPod was inserted into her ear, while its left counterpart hung freely from the cord connecting it to the device. Music could be faintly heard from a foot or two away; it was some punk rock or metal song in which the ‘singer’ didn’t sing but rather screamed the lyrics so that the words were garbled and almost unintelligible.
Syd’s brown eyes gleamed with a light that seemed to ensure troublemaking and chaos. With one hand, she adjusted the ski cap-like dragon print hat she always wore, though ever so slightly. Her brown hair glowed in the fading sunlight, the same sunlight which produced the trouble-promising gleam in her mocha eyes.
“’Right, we already know we’re gonna liven this place up a bit, the only question is…” she paused, indicating thought. “Who first?” At Syd’s question, Chaos the Ferrikoon swung his head left, right, looking for potential victims. His eyes, too, gleamed with mischief. “And,” Syd continued, “like Uncle Mark said, don’t get caught.”
Sydney found that rather funny. It wasn’t ‘don’t cause trouble’ or, ‘be a good girl’, it was ‘don’t get caught’. Her uncles knew better than to expect her to stay out of trouble. She loved them so much.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I-- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.-- Robert Frost

Freedom lies in being bold.-- Robert Frost

What we live by we die by.-- Robert Frost
Ace
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 174
Donate

Re: The Troublemaker and her Ferret (Open! Please join!)

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/19/2008 8:17 AM

The Purine Penticorn; Flamed Ice (M)

Saviir sighed and looked at her Penticorn. "What am I going to do with you!?" she exclaimed with grief, "You don't do wht your told at all!"
Ice just nickered and said, "I don't trust you to be a good person.. You're too Mystical and too Wevi-Like."
"That's 'cas I am a Wevi." She snapped her red and gold eyes flashing furiously.
She then noticed Sydney and Chaos and eyed them suspiciously. But she then went back to arguing with Ice.
Image Image Image Image

Please Click my Dragons.. Thank You ^^
Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 89
Donate

Postby Ace » 12/19/2008 12:23 PM

Sydney took her iPod out of the pocket of her sweatshirt, scrolling through the songs until she found a different song by the same artist, just as loud and unintelligible as the last.
"How 'bout them?" Syd asked Chaos, indicating to the girl and the Penticorn not too far ahead of them. Chaos studied them for a moment, judging if there was anything he could steal. He turned his attention back to Sydney and nodded happily, the same trouble-making gleam in his eye as before. "'Right," Syd agreed, and seemed to study the two herself, though not as obviously as her Ferrikoon had done. "You do your thing, I'll disperse until it's time for me to cut in," she added and began to walk to her right, not drawing attention to herself.
Chaos smirked, bounding ahead in his ferret-like manner. He used his wings momentarily, not that he needed to, he just felt like it because he was happy. His white and red pelt glowed in the sun, making him seem much more innocent than he actually was.
He ended up standing before the two others, smirking playfully. He looked innocent, even cute. So deceptive, such trickery.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I-- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.-- Robert Frost

Freedom lies in being bold.-- Robert Frost

What we live by we die by.-- Robert Frost
Ace
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 174
Donate

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/20/2008 1:22 AM

((btw, my chara has fair sking covered in black stripes. Her hair is short and red, streaked with orange and one eye is red while the other is golden.))

His amazing cuteness, that would have any normal girl hypnotized held no charm for Saviir. Dhe rolled her eyes and continued arguing with Ice.
"... And I told you you are too strange." Said Ice.
"Strange!?" Shrieked Saviir in response, "Your the one with five horns!"
"Your point being?"
"Arrgh!!" Screamed Saviir. She was not in the mood for Ice's mind games. But, as usual Ice was veeery pleased with her reaction. Good thing she dosen't like to use her claws on her animals... he thought as he nickered.
Image Image Image Image

Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Faintbreath » 12/20/2008 3:58 AM

OCC: Mind if I join in? (end OCC)

Faint walked briskly over a cobbled path through the park and behind her griped a sullen creature. The small pet was a concept Draculi... and not a happy one by the looks of it. Faint, a mere teen, had a bright red face and white knuckles. Her pet padded after her, "Come ooon. It was just a joke Faint." Her owner turned on her heels, putting a hand on her hip.
A veil of long, silver hair fell over half her face. "Notepad, that poor Rollaby will be sore for days. You know pulling pranks are against the Troop's rules. It is considered horseplay and Tyr will certainly have a word with you when we get back to HQ."
Note scowled, "Ah that Gyrraptor needs a chill pill or seven and all I did to that "poor Rollaby" was accidentally trip it." Faint's face flushed red again, "I saw you put her paw right in its path and that quirky little smile of yours with it." Notepad put a paw over her muzzle trying not to laugh while Faint steamed. What took the small Concept by suprise was that Faint giggled too.
"Okay Okay I have to admit that was funny. I mean I knew Rollaby's rolled when they moved around, but flying?" They both laughed, their anger left behing. Notepad and Faint both knew Tyr wasn't as forgiving, but the Temple Trooper's leader would have to deal.
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/20/2008 4:23 AM

(Adding color coding to voices and added )
Saviir saw Faint and Notepad then wispered, "Great, I'm going to draw attention if I stay in this form." and with that she sat on the ground and her hair started to grow out long and red, her eyes turned soft blue and the stripes dissapeared. Her pointed ears were very visible and her teeth finaly changed back to plain 'flat teeth' and she appeared more normal and beautiful than before in this form. She got a horse shaped whistle out of her pocket and blowed it. A faint galloping was sounded and a Void Cavallion appeared.

"Tren," she said with affection. As she patted his nose. He nickkered and she shot a Glare at Ice and told him, "Hang around. But don't run away." Her voice was layered with her magical TAMER magical voice.
"Always glad to help you, Saviir. You saved my life." Said Tren. It was True. She had saved his life, when he was drownnig in the dam outside her home. She was younger then, and she had trained him to let her ride him. He wasn't completely loyal, but he would help her if he could. That's why he had given her the whistle.
Saviir advanced on Faint and Notepad, they didn't look sus (in her books that is)
"Hello, who are you?" She asked.
Image Image Image Image

Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Xena the Warrior » 12/20/2008 4:52 AM

A raven-Haired girl with playful Green Eyes was lying on the ground, she saw a few people grouped together, so she got on Rurian and Trotted over.
She heard the Pretty girl with Brown hair Talking to the other person, she was hidden behing the Concept Critter... She didn't know who or what anyone was, she was just going to see what was going on.
She reached them and landed easily on the ground with no more than a soft thud that drifted off in the breze.
She stared at the penticorn and touched it under it's maw, scratching it under it's chin. "And who are you?"
Xena the Warrior
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/20/2008 6:20 AM

(omgawsh, X, you joined)
Ice nickered, he liked this new person, "I'm Ice.. Flamed Ice."
Ice was happy. This person looked more normal than Saviir, and he liked normal. He grinned at her and did his best, 'Take me home' look.
Tren saw Rurian and glanced at her.. and he shifted his feet and tryed to look impressive and majestic.

Image Image Image Image

Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Xena the Warrior » 12/20/2008 9:07 AM

(Yes I joived Sav. You don't have to be excited.. I can't turn down a Good RP Petsite U know XD)

Rurian just stood there and stood right next to her human friend. "Oh, Hi Ice. I'm Rultenas Quira. I preffer to be called Quira though. It sounds Bettter.." And she had already noticed the face and added, "I dont think I'll be able to take you home Ice." She smiled and a soft laugh parted from her lips.
Xena the Warrior
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/20/2008 9:26 AM

(XD ur right X)
Ice sat up and said goodbye to Quira. And he was led away by an Aqua Leebra.
Tren looked back at The Leebra and Ice. Hmm... I wonder how he's feeling. He just met someone he likes and he's leaving. Tren flicked his tail and glanced back at Rurian, as if to make sure she was still there.

Image Image Image Image

Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Faintbreath » 12/20/2008 1:35 PM

Faint's head snapped up hearing an aproach, but she calmed herself just as quickly. She stood lithly while Notepad just let out a long 'hrrring' sound. The teen pet two fingers together a to her forehead, flicking away fom her face like a salute. "Name's Faint and this is my travling companion, Notepad." Her voice was light and happy despite the fact she felt like ringing out Notepad's neck a few seconds ago.
Notepad took in all the other creatures. "What's up with all the long faces?" she snickered. Her sketchy line shook in a low level laughter, but an insult she could surface was good enough. The concept Draculi flicked a large ear and put a paw on her collar, "As she said. Name's Notepad. Head of the Temple Trooper's Artistry Room."
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/21/2008 2:47 AM

"Hi, I'm Saviir and this here is Tren." She touched Tren's Neck as she said this.
He gave a small smile and said, "We may not be head of anything but we are th-"
"Shh!" said saviir to Tren.. she didn't want Tren to say what he was about to.. "I told you not to speak of that to other people. It's SUPER SECRET!" She hissed the last sentance.
Image Image Image Image

Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Faintbreath » 12/21/2008 6:21 AM

Faint just lifted an eyebrow in confusion at Savirr's sudden snap at Tren. Notepad was still sitting below the others with a bit of a scowl. "Hey lady, it's not like we're going to attack you cause of... whatever it is," Notepad said disrespectfully. "Uhg, please excuse her. You'd think she would learn to be kind, but no," Faint frantically apologized.
The concept sighed, the expell of air coming out as a hissing noise. Being surrounded by messed up lookin' horses and strange humans was weird enough. "Second though... those two dreamsnares... the hollowheart and battleheart are weird. What enemies-by-species are best buds?" she snickered to herself. Faint rubbed her own neck a bit flustered from her horribly behaved pet, "No need to tell what's a secret. My Troopers arn't a secret, though they arn't well known. The gyrraptor in charge, below me of course, prefers we keep a low profile. Dosn't work well when my Draculi gets talking."
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/21/2008 10:58 PM

"Oh, really?" said Saviir, Ignoring Faint's raised eyebrow. Saviir sighed and continued speaking, "I'm sorry about not being able to reveal that... But if i do My Mum will burn me to a crisp. My mum's a Dragon by the way.. She was changed by a special magical stone... But that's all I can tell a toru- an outsider."
Tren huffed. He didn't like it when Saviir told him things he couldn't pass on. It wasn't like these two could do any damage to the great it. "Too bad Saviir, it would be an interesting story." He said as he nudged her on the shoulder.
Saviir shot him an angry glance, her eyes started to change to red and gold, but she blinked and they turned blue again. "Clasified." She said as she crossed her arms.

Tren's Level 2! He will stay and continue in the RP though.
Image Image Image Image

Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Faintbreath » 12/22/2008 12:36 AM

(Oh congrats on raising Tren's level Saviir. Btw, Turmoil will be joining in)

Turmoil, The Void Penticorn

Notepad rolled her eyes, "Don't get your hair in a knot. Sheeesh, it's not like we asked for your life story." The small concept was about to continue her rant, but somthing stopped her. Her eyes went wide and she shuffled against Faint's leg and whispered lowly, "She found us."
Faint sighed and put her face in her hand. "Please excuse me," she said in an irritated voice. In a flash of purple and black stands a Void Penticorn. Her face is hard and her body held tall and lean. She flicks her head irrtably. "Prieste- Faint, Tyr wills you to return," her voice is dark. Being a void the penticorn seems to give off an air of malice. "For what reason Turmoil?" Faint asks innocently and adds, "Watch what you address me by too." The void's ears flatten, "Yes ma'am. Oh... I see you are talking to... others." Turmoil faces Saviir and Ice, "Afternoon. I am Turmoil, head Mount of the FadingMoon Stables and main charger in the Temple Troopers."

(If you hadn't noticed yet, all of the temple troopers are very formal in their titles)
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Next