Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: The Troublemaker and her Ferret (Open! Please join!)

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/22/2008 7:20 PM

(ice left, btw, It's only me and Tren now.)

"I'm Saviir and this is Tren." Said saviir shifting a little bit.. She wasn't used to formality from annyone but Wevis, It was strange, But she would get used to it. Saviir Rubbed her right Palm, where there was a black glove that matched her garments. She wispered something that was illegible then sort of went into a trance. It wasn't long though before she snapped out of it and said, "Yikes!" she exclaimed. "Tirgrah is coming, Tren."
Tren's ears flattened against his skull and his tail hung low, "Tirgrah... Are you sure?"
"Of course I'm sure! The Urubra Turukai Dosen't Lie!"
Image Image Image Image

Please Click my Dragons.. Thank You ^^
Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 89
Donate

Postby Faintbreath » 12/23/2008 2:31 PM

Notepad and Turmoil were standing to the side apparently yelling at each other though it was lowly spoken between the two. "Urubra Turukai?" Faint said looking at Saviir confused. The penticorn's head snapped up, "We need to go and NOW!" Faint sighed, "No. Not yet, I have a life outside the HQ okay and I'm going to continue my walk after this anyway." Turmoil rose onto her hind hooves and neighed in displeasure. Notepad growled, wanting to leave to the HQ.
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/23/2008 4:12 PM

"Aiyee!" said Saviir with a shiver. "I hope Mum or dad didn't send them too."
"We'll be in for it this time. We skipped duty and She's going to have us punished for sure!" Moaned Tren.
Saviir stroked tren's neck, "Her being sent by mum or dad sounds a lot better than her in one of her rampages. She dosen't like me or Hiro, she only listens to mum and dad... Yipes.. Maby I can Curse Her..."

Saviir looked over to a section of air swirling and changing color.. Then a loud Bang sounded and a large Battelheart appeared.

[align=center]Image

Saviir gave a small 'I'm innocent' smile. But the battelheart didn't notice, and said with rage, "Savi-Iras! You and Trek-Nen skipped duty! The Heart could've been destroyed, stoled or misused! Fortunately It wasn't! But, your punishment shall be decided upon you return. Your also held responsible for the crime of leaving your companions back there and not taking them with you."
"Dragons take a lot of magic and strength to move through space and time," pointed out Saviir. "And Beroia wanted to stay. Veknon housed them, yes?"
"Don't speak with a smart tongue little princess." Snapped the Battelheart.
Saviir's snarled at the Battelheart, "Doniir Torus Grah!"
The Battelheart recoiled at the wevi curse. She also tried to open her maw, but an invisible vine was holding it shut.
"Don't you ever, EVER call me that. I gave that position up as soon as I heard. I am just a regular Wevi. No more."[/align]
Image Image Image Image

Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Faintbreath » 12/24/2008 2:09 AM

(Since Note advanced to level 2 last post she's gone now. Only Faint and Turmoil left now.)

Notepad was fed up with this and rolled her eyes. She closed her eyes and let out a stiff growl. "This is getting annoying. You know what I'll go home myself. Be glad the HQ isn't that far from this condemned place!" Notepad stormed off. Turmoil snorted at the appearance of the battleheart. "What is with these beasts? BattleHearts are such nusences. Like Voodoo isn't a big enough pain, her and her "friendship" with that HollowHeart. Uhg, now one pops out of thin air and starts yelling?! I'm finishing this." Faint's eyes widened and she pushed her hands against the advantcing penticorn's chest, "Stay out of it! I don't want you getting hurt!"

Turmoil ignored her master and stomped over to the Battleheart. "Alright listen you annoying lug. Who do you think you are just poofing out of no where yellin' at everyone?! You are giving me a head ache and frightening my master and SO HELP ME if Voodoo was here she would whip you tail across this park. Even our BattleHeart has more sense than you!" Faint was cowering behind her bold Void creature, fearing what the BattleHeart would do with the Penticorn yelling at it.
Faintbreath
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby Saviir Rose » 12/24/2008 3:37 AM

Tirgrah coulden't move, If she could she would have punished this Penticorn for being rude to HER! The guardian of the Heart. She just withdrew from the real world, going into a 'bubble' so she was able to fume without distraction. Saviir almost dies from laughing at the now helpless Battelheart. Tren kept on 'shh'ing her for he was scared that her curse would falter. Saviir started to morf into a wolf and she covered her muzzel so she would stop laughing. It was HILLARIOUS! She, Saviir, had actually managed to curse a Battelheart, THE BatelHeart, Tirgrah. It was so funny. Saviir Morphed out of the Wolf form into her fair-skinned with stripes form, her 'Dark' Form. She should go home... She'll send Tirgrah Back.. But She'd stay for a while longer.. It had been a long day for Saviir. She was not used to 24 hour days... only 20 hour days. But she'd get used to it sooner or later.
Tren sighed and said to saviir, "You going to take Tirgrah Back soon?"
"Soon? No! I'm going to have payback... For awhile. Then I'll let her go back home.. I'll probably get tortured with the cat-o-nine-tails... But I'll heal. 100 Lashes isn't much."
"100! You'll DIE!"
"I won't. Trust me."
Tren Did trust her, he was just worried.. 100 lashes could kill anyone. But she was a Wevi... Maby it was different with them?.
Image Image Image Image

Saviir Rose
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Bluesrtike » 01/18/2009 11:32 AM

"You naughty devil!" cried Milla.
Her Sygriff shrunk back. Milla's Rexxel,Nyra, padded silently up to the Sygriff.
"You are a disobedient brat," she spat at the Sygriff. PRounce retreated further.
"But you are young and can be forgiven." Said Milla, scoping up the little Sygriff, who's name was Prounce. She gentle ruffled the red fur on her head. Prounce let out a slight squawk of delight. Nyra, padded silently away again, away from the cuddling. She remembered when she had been that little pet, showing of for Milla but always messing up. Now, though, she was Milla's most trusted pet. But it didn't feel like it anymore. All Milla seamed to care about was that little mischievous Sygriff. Prounce seamed to be able to get away with anything. Milla was so soft on her. When Nyra heard that Milla was getting a new pet, she was elated. She hope it would be another Rexxel, a Slynx, or even a Tigera. Another cat. She would be like the big sister! But when Milla chose the Sygriff, the smile vanished from Nyra's face. After a while, Nyra took to calling the new Sygriff Messenger. That what she looked like to her. A messenger bird. Like a passenger pigeon. But Prounce shook off the criticism ad carried on with life. It seemed like Milla only cared about that red fuzzball with wings. No matter what Milla said, her love for Nyra seamed to be slipping away. Nyra turned and padded away, down the street. After maybe ten steps, she heard footsteps and the bet of wings.
"Nyra!" shouted Milla. Nyra stopped and turned around. She saw Milla turning the corner with Prounce flying at her shoulder.
"I'm going home." Said Nyra, angrily.
"OK, go." Said Milla. Nyra padded away, and Prounce fell form flying to the ground, landing with a "plop" on stone street. MIlla started back towards the market. Prounce simply didn't get why Nyra hated her. Prounce wanted to be just like her, but less bossy. She hadn't meant to smash into the storefront window and wreck and the merchandise inside! She had only been showing of for Milla and Nyra, flying around outside the stores. She lost her balance and crashed. And then we are back where we started aren't we?

Should I continue?
It just me and my Rexxel and Sygriff!
Image Purine Rexxel

Nyra the Purine Rexxel

Image Blaze Sygriff
r]
Prounce the Blaze Sygriff
Bluesrtike
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103