Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Blue Moon Playground [Self Role Play/Private]

Postby Ventus3 » 12/21/2008 10:08 PM

Eternity

And so, the blue moon glistened, its mysterious light revealing the delicate, petite stars shining ever so brightly in the distance.  Eternity's owner staring up from the top of a ten foot tall viewing tower built into the large playground area.  The air seemed to glisten with a cold energy, that gave it a rather lonely quality.  Ventus3 had always liked going to the park before she had come to Evelon.  This was the first time she was going with her pets, but she knew that it would be fine.  Ventus3 felt her hair blow in the gentle breeze as the calm made her start to hum a familiar song.  A large, prismatic feathered creature soon descended to hear his owner's familiar voice, lulling him forward.  It had taken a lot of mental preparation for the Garudor to finally go away from the pen for its first time.  Eternity nervously landed besides the tall tower, its head about five feet below the top of it where his owner was watching the stars keep the sky from becoming completely black.

"I know you may not be able to understand me . . . but . . . don't you think it's beautiful, the light in the dark?" Ventus3 asked Eternity as she continued to hum.

Eternity did not understand as Ventus3 had thought he would, but he closed his eyes pleasantly as he heard the humming fill his ears with a sense of comfort. Soon, the blue moon glistened more brightly in contrast with the now blacker sky.  

"The light in the dark, why must it always be concealed in clouds everywhere else besides the sky?" Ventus3 asked rhetorically, not expecting the Garudor to answer.

Meanwhile, in the flowers, a certain little Nemuwit by the name of Lily was frolicking around the flowers, searching for the best flowers to sniff, and maybe encounter some bug friends.  Lily's eyes wandered around the place excitedly, hoping that a another pretty flower would come into view of her youthful eyes.
Where I get my Pokemon Avatars:
http://pokemon.marriland.com/avatars.php
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Location: Mysteriously singing, in the glow of the blue moon.

Re: Blue Moon Playground [Self Role Play/Private]

Postby Ventus3 » 12/21/2008 10:19 PM

Lily

Lily started to look at the stars.  Lily was glad that the moon and stars were out, or else she would have become weak and would have had to stay the night at the log cabin again.  Lily looked at a flower with curiousity before hovering back into the air and back to Eternity.

These flowers are pretty, Lily thought as she took one last glance at the bed of flowers just outside of the area filled with mulch.  

"Lily, where are you?" Ventus3 asked as she climbed the ladder down the tower and quickly took a look for the little hovering critter.

"I'm lost . . . I think," Lily stated telepathically as she realized that she had entered the wrong part of the enormous playground and then made her way back to the flower trail.  

Lily nervously hovered around, hoping that her owner would be able to be seen.  Lily then started to nervously hover faster, hoping that she could make it through the expansive field of flowers in between the north and south playground.  Ventus3 was nervously looking through every slide and ladder on the southern side of the park, finding nothing as to where Lily was.  Lily nervously turned as a flutter of wings suddenly alerted the female Nemuwit.  Lily, scared, froze in mid-air.
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ventus3 » 12/22/2008 12:46 PM

As Lily went under Eternity's wing, Eternity felt a slight discomfort in his wings.  Feeling this discomfort, he let the little creature leave his large body.  After a minute of thinking, Eternity finally realized that the little Nemuwit appeared to be moving quickly away.  Eternity merely looked away, not really able to do anything since he didn't know that Lily was looking for Ventus3.  Eternity was starting to grow slightly tired, so he took flight into the flower field.  Eventually, he settled near Lily, scaring her nearly half to death.  Eternity then dozed off in the field, much to Lily's relief.  Lily then fluttered off, seeing a glint of blonde color that seemed to be her owner's hair.  Lily quickly zoomed off towards the light, only to find that it was a yellow and orange colored feather from Eternity's wings that had been shaken off.  Lily then returned to looking for her owner, only to stumble upon the same feather again.

That feather annoys me so, Lily thought as she sat down on the mulch, slightly angered.
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ventus3 » 12/22/2008 1:17 PM

Felicity

Felicity was preening her feathers, hoping that some kind of food was nearby since there was a light rumble coming from her stomach.  Felicity examined the blue moon with her large eyes, hoping that its light would point to some kind of food somewhere.  Felicity looked around, not really able to do much except for hoping that some kind of tree with berries or fruit would pop up out of nowhere so that she could eat.  After waiting for about thirty minutes, Lily came into view.  Felicity flew down cautiously, causing Lily to see a large ruffle of feathers cover the sky along with Eternity.  Felicity eventually found a tree with some ripe, bright red apples that were just calling for Felicity to be eaten.  Felicity pondered whether she should eat the apple or not, not really sure whether to decide not to or to do so.  

"Felicity, do you want an apple?" Ventus3 asked, slowly creeping up in front of Felicity and Lily; Lily was slightly in shock from seeing Felicity just flew down in front of her before she could get up and hover away.  

Felicity considered for a moment, she did not really know what the word apple was.  Felicity then twisted her head side-ways, showing that she was confused.  Ventus3 then pointed to the apple that was on the tree.

"apple," Ventus3 stated in a clear and slow voice so that Felicity could understand.

"apple," Lily repeated, looking at the apple.

Ventus3, hearing Felicity's stomach grumble, grabbed the apple and let Felicity take a bite into it.  Felicity then quickly snatched the apple with her beak and consumed the rest of it, spitting out the seeds and stem onto the black soil below her feet.
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ventus3 » 12/22/2008 1:34 PM

Eternity finally wakes up.  Eternity, being slightly agitated, and tired, starts to walk up to Ventus3.  He uses his beak to tug on her hair.  Immediately turning around, Ventus3 rubs her head in slight pain and then starts to speak.

"Do you wanna go now?" Ventus3 asked.

Eternity wanted to go, but he could not say the word yes.  He then looked over at Lily who was trying to get his attention.  Lily then instructed him to move his head up and down.  Eternity turned to Ventus3 and copied what Lily said, moving his head up and down to say yes.

"Okay, Eternity," Ventus3 said as she walked and called the three forward.  They started to walk through the playground quickly, and headed back towards the entrance of Terrace Park.  Eventually, they left Terrace Park at about 9:30 [21:30] at night.  Lily sighed, relieved as Ventus3 took a flash light out of her backpack and let Lily turn it on so that she would be able to stay "regular" until she got back to the comfort of her nightlight.
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ventus3 » 12/22/2008 3:46 PM

And so Ventus3 returned, early in the morning, it was eight a.m.  She had come to see if she would be able to find anything interesting, maybe train a bit with Eternity.  Eternity flew down from the sky.  His eyes were slightly droopy, tired because he had only slept for about seven hours.  Normally, he would be fine, but he was exhausted.  Ventus3, unaware of this, found out that Eternity was in a rather foul mood as he landed and glared at her for a second.

"I think I chose the wrong part of the day to wake him up," Ventus3 muttered as she heard an annoyed screach sound from the large creature's beak.  "I guess I'm going to be the one running today," Ventus3 worried as Eternity started to get flustered and tried to peck his owner, only to see her evade his attack with relative ease.

Eternity's eyes showed his anger that a mere human dodged his attack.  If he were a human baby, this would be the point where he would be ready to break down and have a fit.  Ventus3 sighed as the over-sized avian continued to try and peck her, dodging every single time because of his lack of initial skill.
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ventus3 » 12/22/2008 3:52 PM

"this is kind of scary, he's actually trying to attack me," Ventuse thought aloud as Eternity gave one last attempt to jab his owner.

To no avail, his owner managed to escape with a quick leap to the side, accompanied by a side roll.  Ventus3 made a quick recovery to find her pet suddenly making a fuss and flailing violently.  

"ugh . . ." Ventus3 sighed as she became slightly embarassed.

A few angered screeches sounded from the bird, until he finally fell asleep from waisting too much energy.  Ventus3 took a gingerly look at the sleeping creature, cautious because she did not want it to suddenly jump up and peck her on the shoulder.  Ventus3 sat down about ten meters away, waiting for the creature to stand up.  She was slightly remorseful that she angered him by waking him up to early as she eyed the trash can she had thrown away her coffee in earlier.
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ventus3 » 12/22/2008 3:55 PM

Ventus3 sat down, waiting for about thirty minutes.  A sound of snoring seemed to hum from Eternity's beak as she waited quietly for the creature to wake up.  Ventus3 was slightly uncomfortable sitting on the plastic bar separating the mulch from the black soil that contained the field of flowers that concealed Eternity's resting body.  Ventus3 eventually became bored as she got up and finally checked the large clock at the center of the southern playground.  The clock read: 9:35 a.m.  Eternity had been sleeping for about one hour[code][/code] now.  Ventus3 was starting to feel tired also, so she walked to a bench and closed her eyes.
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ventus3 » 12/22/2008 4:05 PM

Eternity slowly opened his eyes, It was now ten o'clock.  He quickly shaked the dust off from his feathers as he stood up and took a look around the field of flowers that was displaying itself brightly in the light of the morning sun.  Eternity spread out his wings, as he took off into the sky.  Passing the trees, he quickly made work of the air around him, using the warm drafts of air to rise hundreds of feet above the large playground in a matter of minutes.  His owner seemed miniscule now as he flew around the Terrace Park and then descended down, awakening his sleeping owner.

"Eh?!" Ventus3 quickly woke up upon hearing the sound of a quickly descending object; the impact spread out which made contact with Ventus3 and the bench she was dozing off on. "Oh, it's just you, are you not a sleepy head anymore?" Ventus3 asked.

Eternity, not knowing what sleepy meant, turned his head side-ways, confused.  Ventus3 then pretended to be sleepy and softly said the word sleepy-head once again.  Eternity then finally understood what the phrase meant.  Eternity then looked up at the sky as he prepared to take off again.

"Oh, I almost forgot, we should try to see if you can mount me today," Ventus3 told the creature, who did not really understand what she meant as she got out a saddle and calmly placed it on his back.  "To mount is to get on a pet, like you, and use you for movement." Ventus3 explained, only to find Eternity confused.  "You'll understand when I mount you," Ventus3 reassured Eternity as she calmly made sure that Eternity did not mind her weight on his back before quickly getting onto the saddle.
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ventus3 » 12/22/2008 4:13 PM

Ventus3 adjusted the saddle, and made sure that that everything was in place so that she could hold on.  She then pointed up at the sky and flapped her arms like wings.  Eternity guessed and started flapping his wings, trying to bear the weight of his owner as he ran at a fast pace and took a leap for the sky.  Flapping his wings, Eternity took flight with Ventus3, who was nervously holding on, her face was wind-blown, and slightly overwhelmed.

"Gyaaa! This is really fast!" Ventus3 exclaimed as Eternity quickly ascended over the trees and into the light blue sky above them.  

Warm winds circulated throughout, making the two slightly overwhelmed.  Eternity started to finally stabilize, and Ventus3 could finally take a good look at the views below.  

"This is a nice view from up here," Ventus3 commented as she felt stable enough to finally grab her camera out of her backpack and take a picture or two of the entrance and exit of Terrace park as they started to descend.

Descending was rather fast, exciting and scary, Ventus3 had only felt this scared when on a roller coaster back before she was forced to move to her log cabin in the mountains.  Eternity eventually descended onto a clear run of black soil, running extremely fast while flapping his wings to push himself back and break impact.  Ventus3 was scared as they zoomed up to the exit of Terrace Park and went rushing past it.  Ventus3 got off of Eternity as she sighed and then gave the large bird a good portion of meat to eat for brunch.  Eternity ate it in one gulp as they proceeded to the portal that lead to the pen, where they would most likely take a break for a few hours before proceeding along to going on some other venture.
Ventus3
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate