Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Time ta' hunt. (private, hunt)

Postby Krystalolive » 01/03/2009 2:48 AM

Draco looked at the hunters, then nodded. "My skills are speed, sight, and strength." He looked over at the kit and Paragon, then smiled. Better everyone make friends now, than it be a problem later. He looked around the area, then at the group. Three fliers, and four ground, since the kuhna left.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/03/2009 5:24 PM

Flying! Oh, that was one of the greatest things Sen had ever experianced. She'd ridden on one of the Battlehearts' backs one time, and never forgot the thrill of it.

"I'll go with the arial group if someone can carry me," she offered, wiggeling with excitement at the prospect of touching the clouds again.

Ula, however, simply rolled her eyes at the idea as well as her young companion's reaction. "I'll keep my feet firmly planted on the ground, if it's all the same to you." she said simply, arms crossed over her chest, gaze wandering over the rest of the park. She was an observer, not one to normally take part in the more adventurous expoits of others.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/05/2009 1:59 PM

Thor smirked slightly beneath his mask and motioned for Sensha to climb onto Kyte's back, whom was awaying patiently. "The rest of Y'all, come with me!" He began forward, beginning to trot and then bursting into a high-speed run. "Arrowhead formation, if Y'please!" Kyte continued to glare at the girl, awating her to climb on. Thor still running ahead, then turning and wating for the other grounded pets to catch up. "Will one of Y'all, please carry the kit!" His glowing eyes rolled slightly, but his tails continued to wag.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 01/05/2009 2:07 PM

Aura nodded and took to the air, following Kyte on her large wings. "This will be fun<" she said to herself.
((*Doesn't have much to post* :P ))
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour.
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus...

~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~
Lyrics from Our Solem Hour by Within Temptation
Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1121
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/05/2009 5:18 PM

Stumbling along, almost at a risk, Lilypetal chuckled silently. "I'm fine, I'm fine...I can catch up." She ran at full throttle till she was next to the land group. "Alright," She wiggled her tails, as if she had gotten a large amount of exercise. She kept quiet, running smoothly next to the land group. Noticing the flowers that whirled by her, she tried to control herself so that she wouldn't stop and stare at their beauty. Eyes trailing back to the same wildflower patch she so longed to roll in she sighed. Lilypetal was heaving with effort not to burst out and have a fit because she can't run faster then them but she learned to control herself. Feeling like she had to redeem herself, she vowed she would be the first to find a Mr. Wilson. She grinned at that, hoping her face didn't seem as bleak as before.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/12/2009 5:18 PM

Ula trotted easily behind Thor, for once glad for inheriting her father's stong physique. Running had always been easy for her- as had fighting- so this was as easy as a morning jog for her. The ease at which she performed gave her a chance to speculate on other things.

For one, wouldn't it be easier to go to a place where a Mr. Wislon was likely to appear, like a park bench next to some old lady or somewhere with a bunch of trees, and trying to coax one toward you with some bits of food be easier than running half way across the park like you were tracking some enemy brigade and scaring them all away? Probably, but that wasn't going to stop their funny-talking leaders in their tracks.

--

Sen scrambled onto Kyte's back with less ease than she thought, not really paying attention to where she stuck her foot. Instead, she had chosen to marvel at the flying Placid Paragon. She wished she had wings. Flying on someone's back was great, but it must be the ultimate freedom to be able to fly under your own power.

Taking note that she was standing on the joint of Kyte's wing (which was probably extremely unconfortable if not downright painful), she quickly sat down between his wings with a whispered apoligy, searching for something to hold onto.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/13/2009 2:07 PM

Thor smiled as his tails thumped against the dirt, yowling with joy as he began forward, laughing loudly as he sprang from side to side, with a surprising amount of agility for a large, stone creature. Even though his paws did make dents in the earth when he landed.

Kyte took flight, wincing slightly and grumbling heavily. Keeping her flight as straight as possible, banking slightly when she got too ahead of Thor, circling slightly until Thor caught up, then flapping her wings gently and gracefully, then trailing after Thor.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 01/17/2009 9:01 AM

Aura flew along, behind Kyte, wincing as she thought of how painful that would be. Well, to her anyway. Flapping her wings faster, she flew ahead slightly, looking around for any sign of..well, anything at all.
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus...

Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/17/2009 1:36 PM

Lilypetal bounced around quietly, keeping her pace. She was too deep in her thinking to even remember where she was. Mr. Wilson's right? That's all where looking for; maybe if we split up we could find more? No that's dumb...yes I should know! Well you don't have to fight with yourself to get the point across. Fine fine, I'll stop. Sure you where the one that caused the fight! Oh so now you’re going to throw accusations, well then I'm ignoring you. Stop it! I need to remember my favorite flower, I can't think of it any more! Ummm...a lily? A rose? What type? Can't think... She shook her head, dispelling all of her thoughts quickly. This was a pointless battle between her thoughts. She ran faster next to the Land group.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/17/2009 9:00 PM

Draco nodded, then leaped into the air, following Kyte and looking around. They were looking for a Wilson. How would they find such a small bird in such a large park? Draco smiled, then chuckled. He was going to be here for a while.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 01/19/2009 6:46 PM

Ula took to a slow trot, deliberatly falling behind the rest of the land group. There wasn't much of a point in wasting all her energy on running when they had an entire park to cover. Her ears swiveled, searching for a soft cooing bird call. The best way to find something was to actually look for it instead of sprinting flat-out and hoping to run across one. And that was exactly what she was going to do.

--

Sensha loosed a cry of joy to the wind, reveling in the way the breeze coursed over her face. She glanced about, blinking rapidly, to see the other two flyers, the Paragon and Hollowheart she had seen before. She marveled at the way they could soar so easily through the clouds and found herself wishing yet again to be able to mimic that.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/28/2009 2:40 PM

Thor smirked, leaping up and twisting in the air, letting out a low yowl as Kyte banked to the left heavily, turning to the left, then banking to the right and letting out a high-pitched screech, Thor huffed and shook his head lightly, watching as Kyte began to take her full speed and soaring ahead of him as he stood still, his head following Kyte's flight as he began to trott lightly, his head low. "Well, Kiddo's here's a lesson fer y'all. Kyte's the high-flyer and scouter, as are the other aerials, Y'see? We, my kiddo's, are the cavalry. As long as we be huntin' for these critters, Y'all will be my kiddo's. Y'hear?" His ears twitched as his eyebrow seemed to arc beneath the mask.

((Sorry about the bad post, I'm tired and I have a writers block >>))

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dragon4Life » 01/31/2009 4:02 AM

((^^))
Aura saw Kite take on a burst of speed, and banked, to saty in the draft that Kyte gave out, making her take up the same speed.
((Stupid small posts. m_M ))
~Era'Za and Lia~
Image Image
Sanctus Espiritus...

Dragon4Life
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 01/31/2009 11:59 PM

Still battling with herslef in her thoughts, Lilypetal slowed greatly when Thor started in a trot. She scanned the skies for a few moments then nodded, "I'm fine with that I guess. I'm normally called Kiddo by practicly everyone so..." She smiled widly. Then glanced around to see if the others would play along, they were a older then her so it would be sort of strange...She looked at her paws and noticed a small daisy growing at her feet. "Oh, cool!" She bent her head close to the ground and examined it.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 02/16/2009 9:59 PM

Draco looked at the ground, wondering what the others were doing, and if they would find a Wilson. 'No, we will find a Wilson!' He smiled and glanced around at his fellow fliers. This group seemed a bit big for a hunting party, he'd choose 3 to 4 people, but seemed good too. Covers more ground, gets more eyes.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous