Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Where's Our Audience? (Open)

Postby Zoeybird » 03/12/2009 12:13 AM

Image Prismatic Werecain

Image Glacial Werecain

Rainbow Blades Growled low in her throat before sighing and giving up on trying to stay mad at him. He looked like a lost puppy that was hoping to come home with her.

"Yes I had a good nap, did you enjoy your walk?"

Still unsure that she wasn't still mad he replied nervously, "Yes, but it would have been more fun if you had been there."

She snorted, then smiled, "I doubt that, but nice try at sucking up. I'll give you brownie points for that."

My Killing Frost smiled tentively back.

Turning toward the stage where band members were seting up she asked what was going on.

"They are going to do a free show in a few minutes, will you watch it with me? It looks like its going to be good!" He gave her an incouraging smile.

She snorted again then reluctently agreed.
There is no such thing as a bad adventure, only ones that are a test to your ability to stick through to the end!
Image Zephion
Zoeybird
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 118
Donate

Previous