Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Flawless Day (Open)

Postby Pantalaimon » 01/19/2009 12:31 PM

(I hope I'm doing this right. Please correct me if I'm doing anything wrong!)

Kyouku, 0/1

The girl gently walked along the park's sidewalks, taking care not to let the little black and white creature at her side stray too far. Her slim fingers clutched the frayed black leash connecting to a black collar around a rather annoyed Mimebones' neck. Giving a little smile down at the creature, Pantalaimon happily hummed a random tune, making it up as she went. The sun was shining beautifully, the clouds puffy and white, the warm wind flowing past her... It was just a wonderful day! Pushing back a lock of hair behind her ear, Pan glanced down at her new pet. He was absolutely adorable, but she had heard rumors that they were completely silent and they would make horrible sounds with their teeth to scare you. But surely, those were just rumors. right?

"My  little Kyouku wouldn't do something to scare me, would you?"

She said, giving the Mimebones' bony head a pat. Pan then reached under the little darling's belly and gently lifted him up into her arms. His silky twice-brushed fur rubbed against the fae's arm, tail drooping. If he could show expression, he'd give her a nasty glare right about now... Kyouku unhappily obeyed his mistress's commands, though. He let his body stay perfectly limp, letting her pet him and say how much of a good boy he was. He hated this attention, but sadly, he couldn't do anything about it.

Twice I turn my back on you
I fell flat on my face but didn't lose
Tell me where would I go
Tell me what led you on
I'd love to know

Was it the blue night gone fragile?
Was it both men in wonder, steady gone under?
Was it the light ways, so frightening?
Was it two wills?
One mirror holding us dearer now

Pantalaimon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 107
Donate

Re: Flawless Day (Open)

Postby Pantalaimon » 01/19/2009 2:11 PM

0/2

Pantalaimon's trot turned into a skip, carrying her deeper into the park. The Mimebones' head bounced in time with the girl's movement, annoying him further. This girl was starting to really get on him nerves... Kyouku patiently waited until she was looking away... SNAP! His bony jaw snapped shut, having a nails-on-a-chalkboard effect on the girl. Her skipping stopped, and she skidded to a halt.

"Well... it seems you can be a loud boy, can't you?"

As long as he didn't do that all the time, she would love the Mimebones all the same. Kyouku kicked at her grip, and she let him drop to the ground. But then she reached into her pocket, and withdrew a long blue silk ribbon.  Grabbing him by the back of his neck, Pan tied it in a bow tie fashion.

"Now you and Echvadi will match! I have a red ribbon for her. Isn't that nice, hon?"

Echvadi was the Chombones in her kennel. Kyouku seemed to be rather fond of her, so the fae girl thought it would be cute to have matching ribbons.

Tell me where would I go
Tell me what led you on
I'd love to know

Was it two wills?

Pantalaimon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pantalaimon » 01/19/2009 6:01 PM

0/3

Now wasn't that darling? The blue bow around Kyouku's neck contrasted well with his fur, and even the silkiness of them both matched! Pantalaimon didn't care what other people thought of the supposedly creepy Mimebones. They were absolutely adorable to her, and she didn't care what other people thought about it. She loved him, and that was all that matters!

"Where would you like to go, Kyo?"

The two had come to a fork in the sidewalk. Pan didn't care which way they went, as long as they were out spending time with each other in the sunshine. Maybe she should've brought Echvadi... The Mimebones pulled her out of her thoughts, dragging her to the right side of the fork.

"Alright, wherever you want to go..."

Fluttering the transparent blue wings on her back, she smiled and followed the little black and white creature along the path.

Tell me where would I go
Tell me what led you on
I'd love to know

Was it two wills?

Pantalaimon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Pantalaimon » 01/20/2009 5:59 PM

0/4~0/1

A little Chombones raced past Pan and Kyouku, skidding to a halt in front of the pair. It was so small... Kyouku seemed to know it, however. He walked right up to it, bonked his head into its, and the Chombones made a few sounds with its teeth in reply.

"Echvadi! How'd you get out of the pen?"

The Chombones, Echvadi, silently smirked to herself. Pan had taken Kyouku out of the pen, leaving her a gap of time to escape and follow. She had chased them all across the park, and had finally found them!

"Here sweetie! Lemme put this ribbon on you..."

Pantalaimon drew out a red ribbon, matching the Mimebones', and tied it around Echvadi's neck in a similar fashion, except with the bow on the back of her neck instead of the front. She also took another leash out of her pocket. The girl always kept an extra in case Kyouku's snapped. Hooking this on the Chombones' neck, she smiled. There! Now both of them matched, and were oh-so-adorable next to each other.

Tell me where would I go
Tell me what led you on
I'd love to know

Was it two wills?

Pantalaimon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate