Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

[Open] My time is precious, why waste it trying not to?

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/07/2009 8:33 PM

Fill this form to join.
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Sanity?:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Forgotten grounds:
Violynne:
Species: Human
Sanity?: What Sanity?
Fears: Dreamsnare Battlehearts.
Strengths: Intelligence, Stamina, and Willpower.
.:Violynne:.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 232
Donate

Re: [Open] My time is precious, why waste it trying not to?

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/07/2009 8:43 PM

Violynne's ragged clothes left her cold as she wandered through the hidden and forgotten parts of the Terrace park. Loyally, Allegretto walked at her side, holding her up as she staggered through the forest-like terrain. "My time is precious, why am i trying to not waste it? Wait, that was today's yesterday, or no? But that was so colorful, pretty, pretty." Violynne rambled then collapsed to the ground. Allegretto lay by her side, nudging her with his large head. She placed a hand on his neck and sighed. "Must have been poison, i knew he was up to something. Don't trust a Werecain when they tell you to eat a colorful leaf, it tasted good, but-" she said then was out of breath. Laying down the rest of the way on her back, Violynne hummed a rather sad tune, Troika.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 11:24 AM

Allegretto whined, still laying beside her, awaiting for her to regain her breath. Slowly, Violynne sat up and then looked around. "Ugh, I still don't feel very well. I'm supposed to give food to animals, not them give it to me." she growled then stroked Allegretto softly. "It'll be okay." she then spoke. Her blond hair was hidden in a long pony tail. A jeweled head piece sat in her hair, hardly noticeable.
TROIKA~
F D F E C A, F E D C A C F C.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby TheMush » 03/08/2009 12:35 PM

Name: Xenadu (Zen-ah-doo)
Species: Dreamsnare Yonyuu (M)
Sanity?: OhhhNoo that was a long time ago when that existed.
Fears: Not wise to tell anyone your fears ;D
Strengths: Depends on what the other thinks is weak and strong.
Anything Else: How your afraid of Dreamsnare Battlehearts? Coincidentally, Xen has a very close friend who is one, practically her older brother. Just not blood related, obviously. xD

[Sorry, Xen currently doesn't have a human form because i prefer to roleplay as pet anyway c: Hope thats ohk. Can i join?]
With just a look they shook
And heavens bowed before him.
Simply a
look can break your heart.
Stars that pierce the sky;
He left them all behind.
We’re left to wonder why

He left us all behind.
TheMush
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 121
Donate

Postby TheMush » 03/08/2009 1:27 PM

Xenadu was wandering aimlessly through the darker, less crowded parts of the park. She often explored the area, due to the loud, annoying children that inhabited the playground. If she stayed there any longer today, they would have all been going home with nightmares. Xen snickered to herself, imagining the sight of young children being droven home in their cars, crying.

Xen wasn't like this all the time, laughing at kids crying. After having a bad, annoying day, she felt pissed, therefore treating the kids like that because they made her pissed. Unless something cheered her up soon, well, not exactly cheering up, but more as distracting her from doing anything dangerous.

She hadn't realised where she had been making herself go up until now. She had been thinking too much, getting to caught up, she hadn't been paying attention. No, she wasn't lost. She had keen enough senses to figure out what she was doing and where she was going. Now that she thought of it, a new scent had sprung.

Instinctively, Xenadu went to inspect. The scent was far away, but with her speed, she could get there in no time. See, though she was not exactly strong, she was easily, abnormally fast, even for her species.

She strutted into a fast paced prance which gradually fell into a full fledged sprint. She hadn't stretched this morning so she was kind of overdoing it, just to sniff something out shes running at such a high speed. Though she was long overdue for a hunt, and if this strange scent was something to her  liking, she wouldn't want it getting away...

[1/5]
Simply a
He left them all behind.
We’re left to wonder why

He left us all behind.
TheMush
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 1:44 PM

Violynne stood up then sighed, using Allegretto to help her up, which he would of helped her up anyway. Allegretto growled a bit, looking in the direction of what seemed to be a dot, at least to Violynne. But Allegretto could tell that it was a Yonyuu. He stood in front of Violynne warily looking at the creature approach.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby TheMush » 03/08/2009 1:51 PM

Xenadu's paws pounded with extreme velocity and power against the hard surface of the ground, pushing her to sprint even faster. Was that even possible to go faster than she was right now? Even so, her paws poudning against the gorund didn't even make a thump. It was silent. No Panting, no pounding, nothing.

Her streamline body moved in a wave like motion as her spine curved smoothly as her legs extended in all sorts of abnormal angles. Xenadu's tail danced from behind her with the wind.

[2/5]
Simply a
He left them all behind.
We’re left to wonder why

He left us all behind.
TheMush
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/08/2009 2:03 PM

Allegretto nudged Violynne towards a tree. Voluntarily she climbed up into the high parts of the tree and hid. Allegretto, being a loyal Shielupe, followed her up. No matter how hard it was for him, he stayed with her.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby TheMush » 03/09/2009 2:10 AM

As Xenadu quickly came closer, she figured out that the scent wasn't anything to her liking. Now, without the thought of hunting anything tonight, she slowed down. She eventually came to a point where she was just prancing. Her paws padded on and off the ground in perfect timing, like she was dancing to something, some beat. As she came closer, her paws moved faster as the 'beat' she was hearing thumped faster. Thump thump. thump thump. thump thump thump thump. The beat became so fast that the main two beats became infused together to make a long repeating, thumping beat.

Suddenly, Xenadu came to a halt. She slammed all her paws down onto the ground. Now, she was still...She didn't move a muscle, didn't twitch an inch as she just stood still like a stone statue. Her stillness created an eerie atmosphere. She stood in utter silence directly under the tree, as if she were listening for something, waiting...Was she even breathing?

[3/5]
Simply a
He left them all behind.
We’re left to wonder why

He left us all behind.
TheMush
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/09/2009 6:10 PM

Allegretto growled a bit as the creature stopped under the tree. Wearily, Violynne put her hand on his head. "Shhh." she whispered. It was sad how most humans never learned to figure how loud they actually were, no matter how quiet they were trying to be. Also with keen hearing, animals could tell. Violynne looked down, then held her  breath, not knowing why she did, but it was instinct.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby TheMush » 03/10/2009 5:27 AM

Xenadu's auds twitched as a noise reached them. She pin pointed almost exactly where the others were, though she couldn't fully pinpoint where in the tree they were, since the noise wasn't very loud, she could tell they were above her.

Her feathered wings outstretched to their full length. Xenadu's wingspan took up most of the free area. If she couldn't tell exactly where they were, she was going to find them.

Xenadu exercised her wings by flapping them gently. With one soft push of her paw from the ground, she was hovering. She stretched her wings out even more as they picked up strength and speed. Soon, she was a couple of metres off the ground, flying casually and quite slow, relaxed, up the tree. (I'm thinking the trees in the scene are very tall, like pine trees? Correct me if i'm wrong xD)

(3/5)
Simply a
He left them all behind.
We’re left to wonder why

He left us all behind.
TheMush
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby TheMush » 03/13/2009 6:56 AM

Xenadu continued flying up the pine tree, searching for them. She was intrigued now...She wanted to find out who it was, what it was. She still kept her casual flying pace, not taking too much time, its not like they could climb up it faster than she could fly.

[[Really short because i'm just writing it to add to the posts so i can leave since i think this board is dying.]]

[4/5]
Simply a
He left them all behind.
We’re left to wonder why

He left us all behind.
TheMush
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/14/2009 1:27 PM

Violynne glanced at Allegretto. The Shielupe was getting a bit weary on his feet, sitting in one spot. Soon the canine lept from the tree and landed on the ground. Violynne started climbing down the tree as quickly as she could. By the time she was down, Allegretto could have already ran to Nabias and back. She started running, still slightly fatigued from the climb down. Allegretto ran next to her.
[I think the trees are leaved not pine because pines would hurt to climb. But the trees are rather tall.]
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate