Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

A Time of Rest (Open to all)

Postby VPhoenix » 03/09/2009 5:54 AM

Image Imperial Magistrey

Image Imperial Serraptor

Axel breathed heavily as he arrived at the park, not too far behind him was Red Cloud who landed on top of a tree branch nearby. "I still think you have an unfair advantage Red Cloud" spoke the serraptor to his friend, and he breathed deeply, trying to catch his breath.

"Yet you still won Axel" replied the magistrey, plucking out a loose feather.

"Yes, but still you can fly above everything Red Cloud while I on the other hand still have to run around everything, but we are here at the park now so might as well stay here for a bit, and take a break before we go continue our search."
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 211
Donate

Re: A Time of Rest (Open to all)

Postby Booper45 » 03/11/2009 9:47 PM

Image Candy Gyrophant

Edward couldn't help but hear with his extensive hearing a conversation about how flying over everything is "better".He saw the imperial magistrey pluck a feather out, he swiftly caught it with his teeth his long neck stretching very little,he stuck the feather in a matches' nest.Excuse me for easedropping but,I believe both Running on ground and flying have their ups and downs.
I'll be there for you, as the world falls downImage
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 138
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 03/16/2009 1:38 AM

Axel was the first of the pair to turn and look at the Candy Gyrophant and he raised an eyebrow at him, while Red Cloud looked down shaking his head as if to say "Here we go again."  Axel walked right up to the Candy Gyrophant in an almost subconscious predatory manner. "True, flying above things and running around things, but..." Axel who had his back turned to the Candy Gyrophant quickly turned around to look at it, with a finger raised up, and starred right up at the Candy Gyrophant;s eyes. "If you had to chose which one was the fastest way to get around which would you chose?"
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/17/2009 3:36 PM

Like I said Both are equal,So I can't choose 'cause I know I can't change what I am. If there is a smog above a city would you rather fly or run? And if there is a mudslide or flood what would you rather?Both would be equally fast in the right situations Edward looked at and gestured to his legs with his tail when mentioning that he could not change.But, He liked himself the way he was he had already learned that lesson.
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 03/17/2009 8:50 PM

Red Cloud then flew over to a branch so he would be at the sane eye level as Edward "You will have to forgive Axel, he is not use to having time to relax a whole and wen he does his mind often wonders about such silly manners. Axel was fairly disappointed in the Candy Gyrophant's answer as he paced back and forth trying to wrestle with the notion that running and flying could be considered equals, for Axel's mindset was a very narrow and straight one, where the could only be one correct answer for any given circumstance. Red Cloud watched Axel pace a bit before returning his gaze to the Candy Gyrophant. "I am Red Cloud, what maybe your name?"
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/18/2009 3:53 PM

My name is Edward, Esquisite to meet you.And you are..... gonna make a line there if you keep doing that... He faced Red Cloud then looked down at the Imperial Serraptor.
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 03/20/2009 8:21 PM

"My name is Red Cloud..." replied the Imperial Magistrey "and down there is my companion Axel"said Red Cloud as he made a motion with one of his winfs pointing down to the Imperial Serraptor who gave a clawed hand wave up to Edward. "Both of us are the messengers of the Towers of the Templars."
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/20/2009 9:11 PM

Why hello Redcloud, Axel. Edward flicked a tail wave at them and then smiled I seem to journey far and wide looking for adventure and knowledge, Well thats what some tell me but I simply like to explore
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 03/21/2009 2:33 AM

Red Cloud chuckled a bit at Edward's view of himself "Well at least it is quite a noble feet you do, which is more I can say of others we have met on our travel's is that right Axel?" Red Cloud asked looking down to his companion down below.

"Ha! Don't even get me started on such a thing besides it is qrong of us to speak ill of others, especially when they are not present, however I would be lieing if I did not say most of our messages to the Towers have been reports of ill minded characters through out the land." Axel snorted at such a thought "for you see Edward Red Cloud and I are the word carriers of a group known as the Towers of the Templars, with the single goal of protecting the weak of the land and maintaing tranquility through ot the land."
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/22/2009 8:09 PM

Hmm... I spread peace and like to keep defensless ones safe, does that count? I Haven't seen any of us around lately hmmm I better not blow my cover just incase. Edward didn't want to tell that he was  undercover for the towers..... He just stopped thinking about that and swithced to a different part of the subject. Soo where are you two headed too?
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 03/29/2009 7:22 PM

"Well I do not see why such noble acts would not count" Axel spoke thoughtfully. "And where we are heading is back to the Towers of the Templars" spoke up Red cloud you can accompany us if you want to."
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/29/2009 8:44 PM

Hmmm I was thinking of heading that way actually He chuckled at his little "expedition" to his next mission. I suppose I can tag along if I wouldn't be a bother.
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 03/30/2009 3:15 AM

"No, don't be silly you won't be a burden at all" insisted Red Cloud. "Yeah, just try to keep up the best you can, and let us know if you need us to slow down"Axel said as both of them jet off to the Towers of the Templars.
((Both pets have left))
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Booper45 » 03/31/2009 5:38 PM

Well that wouldn't be a problem I am very quick. Edward Started  and  Kept pace.He was right on their tails, soon he was ahead of them.

((Pet has also left))
Booper45
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate