Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Journey to the Centre of.. The Park?*(Moofius)*

Postby Moofius » 04/11/2009 11:21 PM

Soft wind through his fur and questions to make his skin crawl. He didn't owe them answers but, well, Owain felt bad for what Abbalah did and he was a very open type. Well, perhaps not very, but it was hard for him to not answer a question honestly and to dismiss someone that had been potentially hurt by somebody under his stead?
"I was in... an arranged breeding. With another man which is... Hard but... This man, he... he was..." th lucain turned his fore paws, looking at his paws while he crouched awkwardly on his elbows on the bench.
"I... He... He was, is, a vile creature. He wasn't bad, he was evil and... He has three of my children under his care. I'm so worried about them. What if he influences them? They are only young in comparison. I wish to keep them safe but he... We did not part on good terms. He told me, should we ever meet again, he would kill me."

It seemed like a lot of talking for him. But then, he was a leader. He spoke to his group often. Whether he was planning or just motivational. Though the mood of this little speak wasn't a good one; concern mostly. Tails curled around himself, ears down, he didn't much like the subject.
"As for Abbalah. He is patched into a sort of living radio link. He's already in trouble with Ardisi, the leader of the link. He has to be on his 'best behavior' or he'll be in a lot of trouble with Isaku. So he has to do what I say when I tell him. Though, obviously when he attacked you," at this Owain nodded to the lunafly, "he found a way around my orders."

There was an itch, at the back of his neck.
"He's talking about me... I can feel it," that lucain, useless bag of bones. He really needed a better subject then the malphas.

-Post Recorded Up To This Point-
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1108
Donate

Postby Kitleoh » 04/26/2009 10:43 AM

As he spoke of his story, both the Lunafly and Shiron eyed each other in shock. So that's what had happened? Yes, Shiron defiantly was glad that he happened not to be a poor creature that they threw around in breeding rooms. That thought kept replaying again and again, which was only proof of how lucky he thought he was.
He heaved a heavy sigh, and thought about what to do. He knew deep in his heart that he couldn't leave, and of course have the Lucain fend for himself. Scratch that; he was perfectly capable of fending for himself. However, was he capable of staying strong and calm? To find his children?
"I am sure," Thought the Shinzo, "He has before, it so blantly seems. He has worked with this freak before, knows about him... he seems to know what's going on."

Ugh.. he couldn't do it. He couldn't leave the one person that defended his defenseless comrade. Even when she, technically, wasn't supposed to be out in the first place.
"Okay..." He sighed out again, "Tell ya what, We'll stay here with you if you'd like, come a long with you and perhaps find your kids?" He offered.
Glancing at the Lunafly, who did some more happy loops in the air, he knew he was doing the right thing. A smile broke on his face gently as his eyes floated up to the inky starry night.
"This way, you'll have someone more.. reliable to aid you, besides that Abbalah guy."

Shiron's eyes fell back to earth as Owain spoke, and Shiron's heart sped up just a little.
"What?" He gasped out, "How can you tell?"
"It's a big lie to say that you become stronger when you fall in love with someone. There's no way you can get stronger. All you become is weak with anxiety."
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 51
Donate

Postby Moofius » 08/31/2009 12:52 AM

The malphas seemed to appear out of nowhere, practically dive bombing Owain. He pulled into a stop, grabbing Owain's shoulder harshly in his claws, forcing the cain to wince.
"As much fun as it is talking to nit-wits," the malphas purred, "I've just recieved a message from home. Owain is requested to return," the bird-creatures attention turned from the bug and the purple thing to look at Owain.
"Your wickle gwoup owf buddehs misses d'ere weader."
The malphas took this time to cackle meanly at the lucain who jumped down off the bench, forcing the bird off of his shoulders.
"Family calls," Owain sighed, "I have to go. I'm really sorry about him."
"Don't aplogize for me!" the malphas snapped, diving towards Owain who was already running off into the night. Maybe he'd have time to himself another night.

(( I'm out. I didn't edit the post when I asked and I've been waiting. =/ So yah. ))

-Post Count Recorded Up To This Point-
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1108
Donate

Previous