Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Freedom and Ice Cream (Open to all!)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/01/2009 10:37 PM

Volt 0/2
Dreameater 0/2
[center]Image
Imperialwings 0/1

Volt, Dreameater, and Imperialwings stood in front of the ice cream stand. Dreameater was in his human form, looking very angry. His black hair-which was cropped short, very messily-was a mess, his green eyes darting around. As usual, he wore a black shirt and black pants.

Volt sighed. "Here again?" Her fur was straight up with static. Dreameater remained silent.

"Yup!" said the immensally cheery Hollowheart. "What flavors?"

<Flavors?> wondered Volt, accidentally telepathing the thought to the ice cream man. <Is there a meat flavor?>

The ice cream man sighed. "Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry."

"I'll take a vanilla," the dreamsnare battleheart said to the man.
<Vanilla> telepathed Volt, after some thinking.
"Chocolate," said Imperialwings, licking her lips. She took the cones and left the pile of coins on the booth. Seeing a nice-looking tree, she curled around it and distributed the cones.

(1/2)(1/2)(1/1)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Re: Freedom and Ice Cream (Open to all!)

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 04/04/2009 8:02 PM

From under the ice cream stand came a small sound, the sound of sneakers on gravel, the sound of rocks scraping together.  The sound was so small one would assume that the shoes (and feet within) would also be small, perhaps those of a small child.  Being that small children were rather common in parks the sound went unnoticed by the tree who were purchasing from the vendor.
The man in charge of this little stand probably did not notice, but he was not surprised when the Mr. Wilson wiggled it's way out from under his stand and headed off after the three. He'd seen it too many times to be surprised now; that sneaky bird would act cute, get some bits of ice cream and ice cream cone then boot it out of there, only to return to the underside of his cart.

Weird little thing, no doubt there.

Dusty blue shoes bounced across the dirt walkway that went around and through the park and then onto the grass to follow the three to the tree and start begging. Oh! One of them even had chocolate, the birds favorite.
He did not seem intimidated by the larger creatures. When you were conditioned to people (and their eccentric pets) you... didn't have any real fear.

(( Hello~! Good luck catching the Mr. Wilson. =3 ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/04/2009 10:45 PM

Imperialwings saw the adorible little bird and smiled. She then reached out her arm, which had a partially-eaten chocolate ice-cream cone.
"Hi there," she said soothingly. "Do you want some ice-cream? She reached out towards it, smiling. She hoped it wasn't hungry. "Or would you prefer some vanilla?" She smiled at the little shoes. She hoped it'd come home with her.
How adorable. She smiled. "Or, if you'd prefer, I can go buy you a strawberry."
The other two just continued to eat in silence, Volt was trying not to spark the best she could.

Imperialwings turned and nodded to Volt, who slowly got up and bought a large pail of chocolatye ice cream.

"Come with me, and you can have it all. And more, Mistress Ray always is kind. She'd do anything for you. And...she'll give you a lifetime supply of ice cream. I never lie." She smiled. It was true; she didn't lie. She never had.

Meanwhile, Dreameater was standing by the cart, looking rather bored. He smiled and began to chat to the ice-cream vendor.

Ray herself was flying high up in the air, carring a bag full of fresh medicine for Nightmarefall.

(2/1) (2/2) (2/2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 04/05/2009 2:45 AM

Ha! Score! Best con so far! These guys were suckers for the cute shoes, absolutely. No, the Mr. Wilson lived an easy, carefree life style. He wasn't too keen on giving up, though the offer was tempting.  But then he would be owned, which was something the Mr. Wilson wasn't too keen on.  What if they made him do things? Like... go someplace or... anything strenuous?

He pecked happily at the ice cream and the cone he was offered, hopping a few steps away.

Oh my gawsh! Was that a TUB of ice cream? Jeeze that really was tempting! But no, he couldn't fall for that! The Mr. Wilson popped away again, though less certain.

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/05/2009 7:58 AM

Dreameater sighed. "Hey, Ice Cream Man. Can I have some more ice cream. That little Mr. Wilson looks so hungry." She generally wasn't a nice fellow, but how could she resist a bird...with shoes! It was adorable.

Imperialwings sighed. "Sure? Nighty always eats ice cream with his meds-Master Ray found a necromancer, who brought him back from the dead-so we always have plenty. Chocolate, cookie dough...if it exisits, we have it, and if we don't, we'll get it."

Dreameater, meanwhile, was trying to coax the little bird out of underneath the cart with a pail of chocolate ice cream. She put a large (battleheart-sized hand scooping, here) scoop just in front of the cart and backed up a bit.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 04/07/2009 7:33 PM

Back under the safety of the cart the Mr. Wilson set to chirping. He'd had some of their chocolate ice cream, now, why wouldn't they love him alone? Oh, pets, how annoying.

(( Just thought I'd point out that keeping consistent in your pets location erm... makes the RP make sense. As well the Mr. Wilson was out from under the cart and had not returned to the cart, though you've kind of forced me under the cart. ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/07/2009 8:42 PM

((Ooops. You said "popped away" I thought you meant popped back under the cart :S))

The Battleheart smiled at the cute little bird. She, as a Battleheart, loved him. She wasn't going to let him continue his poor life here, not when he could have anything back home. Her "Master" Ray was a human. What she said would never change either of them. She wanted him to come with her. She wouldn't make him work. It wasn't his job to work. She didn't want to force the little bird, though. Volt and Imperialwings were watching from the tree.

<I didn't know she had a heart,> commented Volt to Imperialwings, red eyes flashing in amusement.
<Who knows?>

Dreameater lowered her head to the ground. "Please, little one. I won't let Ray harm you. I'd never let anyone harm you. Or force you to do anything. If Ray ever wanted to harm you, well...I'd..." She flashed a look at Imperialwings. "I can't say-the Hollowheart back there is watching me and I don't want to provoke a fight-but all I want is to improve your life. I'd do anything to improve it. I'd slay a god, if it was to help you." She was honest, for the first time in her life she was speaking with her heart, over her deceptive mind. Speaking with her heart, over her evil.

Speaking as herself.

This was really a pretty shattering moment. To her credit, Dreameater didn't faint. She didn't really even notice it. But it was what began the change from acting off of her evil to acting off of her heart...

((Ooooh...shiny post...I really should stop reading this phlosophical book. I think it's affecting my RPing style))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 04/10/2009 5:28 PM

The Mr. Wilson didn't know the dragon creature but... It really didn't need a master, or something to suffocate it. It didn't mind bumming ice cream of smaller creatures and children.
Well, things were getting a bit too weird, even for him. He wiggled out from under the cart and ran, fluttering his wings. It took a few tries but the Mr. Wilson finally made it... sort of air borne... It flew low over some bushes in the park and... disappeared from sight.

(( Bummer, sorry, maybe next time, hmm? =3 ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 04/10/2009 6:37 PM

((I'm good, it got me an oppertunity to mess with Dreameater...*I MUST stop reading philosopohy))
Dreameater smiled. "Well, that was nice, meeting that cute little bird. I guess I'm a stinker for shoes."
Volt and Imperialwings looked at the battleheart, both very confused.
"You...you...?" stammered Volt.
"Well, let's head back!" smiled the battleheart.
The three-Volt and Imperialwings still confused-took off for home.
((Pets have left RP))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate