Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Oh Mr. Willlsonnnnn!~ {Hunt - Open}

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/18/2009 6:08 PM

(Congrats, Sky! :D Yah, I think it's time to wrap it up. I'll make one more post after this one. ^3^)

A huge grin spred accross Wisteria's face when she realized that Vimal had permanently befriended it. "Wow! Congratulations, Vimal!" She said, hugging him slightly.
Garnet smiled. "I'm glad you had fun, sis! It's so cool that you finally got to see a real live Mr. Wilson, huh?"
"You know it!" Brambleclaw cut in. "Oh! I almost forgot!" The Gyrraptor ran off for a moment, only to return practically yanking an elderly man behind him. "Sam, say hello to Emundir!" He said, pointing to the Mr. Wilson.
"Well, I'll be! It's so nice to meet you, Emundir!" Sam said, reaching his hand out to shake the tiny bird's wing. "So, I expect the call did you well?"
"You... Could say that," Bramble said with a laugh. "Vimal, Ely, this is Sam. He's the one who gave me the Mr. Wilson call."
"Yeah, that doesn't work," Garnet said humorously.
Wisteria elbowed him and whispered, "Shut it!"

Brambleclaw: (4/5)
Garnet: (4/5)
Wisteria: (4/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby SkyWolf11 » 07/18/2009 8:07 PM

((  Thanks for the interesting RP!~  ^__^  ))

Vimal giggled and hugged Wisteria back.  "Thanks, Wisteria!"  

When Brambleclaw returned with an elderly man following, Vimal threw up a paw in greeting and smiled.  "Oh!  So he's the one that gave you the call?  Cool!  Thanks a lot for that, Mr. Sam!"

Emundir looked at the man called Sam and nodded once in acknowledgment.  "Why, yes, I'm Emundir.  Nice to meet you, Sam." he said calmly, well, more calmly then he had been before.  He reached out with his wing in an attempted handshake.

Vimal smiled happily as everyone seemed happy as well.  As they were doing that, he walked over and retrieved his almost empty cracker bag.  He tightened the draw string and put it back around his neck with a smile.  Then he walked back over to the group.  Though, he hated to say it, they would have to be leaving soon.  Sky would be expecting him back any minute now.  And wouldn't she be surprised when she saw Emundir with him.  He smiled even more (if that was possible) at the thought.

"Are you ready to leave now, Emundir?" he asked.  Emundir turned to him with a "Hmm?" and nodded slowly.  "Yes, I suppose."  Vimal chuckled and nodded.

"Well, thanks for the help Wisteria, Bramble, and Garnet!  It was fun!  Oh - and it was nice meeting you too, Sam!  Thanks a lot guys!  Bye!"  By the way Vimal spoke, he seemed in a hurry.  Not that he wanted to leave though...  He hoped that he'd be able to run into the Gyrraptor siblings again soon.  They were fun to be around - sort of like those brothers and sister he never had.  

"Well, it was actually...a pleasure to meet you all." Emundir spoke, still somewhat flustered by that call.  Which is when he thought to add something....  "Oh yes, if you could, please restrain from using that ... er call for some time."  

With that, the unusual pair began to head for the park exit.  Vimal said his final farewell as they trekked back on.

{40= lvl 9}

((  Vimal & Emundir have left the RP.  Good lord that was long!  XoX;;  Sorry that the ending sounded so weird...  o3o;;  ))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/18/2009 8:43 PM

(Yup! Nice RPing with you! :D )

Sam sighed and patted Brambleclaw on the back. "Well son, I'd better get back to my stand. I'll see you around!" He said, walking as best he could back toward his job as a snack seller.
Bramble sighed as well. "Alright guys, I guess it's time to go home!" He said.
"Yup, I guess you're right," Garnet said almost reluctantly; Whether it was from leaving Terrace Park or having to agree with his brother. "Y'know, I'm going to miss that little Fenling."
"Yeah, me too," Wisteria sighed. "I'm sure we'll meet again!" Wisteria perked up again, and started trotting towards the Park Exit. "C'mon! Zap will be waiting for us!"
"Alright, alright! We're coming!" Bramble called, Garnet trailing behind him. With one last look at the Park, the three siblings pivoted around and strode back to their home.

Brambleclaw: (5/5) Level up!
Garnet: (5/5) Level up!
Wisteria: (5/5) Level up!

-Pets have left-

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Previous