Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Adventure! (Open!)

Postby freya » 10/14/2007 12:22 PM

It was a lovely day, birds chirping, bugs buzzing, sun shining down . . . and it was dull.  Bring on the thunder and lighting!
I took my shoes and socks off and curled my toes in the grass. My feet needed a bit of a breather. A looked around the park for something exciting or interesting, but for some reason it was empty. I could not understand why I was the only one out here. Was I missing out on something?
Trianox, my Albie was running around chasing squirrels. I tilted my head back to look up into the tree. I stared at a leaf for a long time totaly absorbed. I was brought out of my reverie by Trianox tugging on my shirt.
"What is it," I asked her. She barked in response. I put my boots back on and stood up. "Want to go on an adventure?"
She barked again. I took that for a yes.
"Okay," I said, "Um . . . let's go that-away." I pointed in a random direction and started walking.
*You see a girl leading a Glaciel Alabie walk by*

<center>Image<br>Glacial Albie</br></center>

<center>Name: Trianox
[Level: 2
</center>
freya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 109
Donate

Postby SeekingEldorado » 10/15/2007 4:05 AM

The high-pitched bark of a small Common Kuhna resonated across the grassy terrain. He bounded across the grass at a rapid speed, a grin on his face. Behind him was a teenage girl, her brown hair messy from running. She stopped to breathe, her face flushed.
"Kayden! This isn't fair! You're... smaller!" The girl called. Adding to her self, "..and I'm out of shape."

Kayden, the Kuhna, stopped and turned around. His tongue fell out of his mouth in a playful grin and lopped back to the girl's side. His glassy-blue eyes shone with excitement for his upcoming adventure.

"I know you really want to explore, but at least give me a chance to catch up." The girl said, smiling and petting the top of the Kuhna's head. Kayden barked in excitement and started running once more.

"That's not what I meant!" The girl yelled. Yet she wasn't actually upset. She sighed and tried to hold back a smile. Kayden was so adorable.
<center>
My pen

Kayden | Level: 2 | Posts: 9 | Common Kuhna
Aesa | Level: 1 | Posts: 0 | Arkuhna
Rekiath | Level: 1 | Posts: 0 | Bronze Stargoyle
</center>
SeekingEldorado
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby freya » 10/15/2007 10:09 AM

I heard someone saying something around the bend and started to run. So I was not the only person in the park. I was just in the uninhabited part. This park was bigger than I thought.
I had an excuse, though. Considering I woke up just this morning under a bench with a large bump on my head with no memory and an albie hanging around, I thought I was doing pretty good. I mean, I remembered she was an Albie and that her name was Trianox. Remembering my own name was just the next step.

I rounded the bend in the field thing, and saw a girl chasing a thing with wings that looked sort of like Noxie.
It was a . . . a . . . Khuna! Yes! Improvement!
"Hi!" I said, "This is Trianox. I can't remember my own name, so, uh, what's your favourite name?"

</center>
freya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SeekingEldorado » 10/16/2007 4:48 PM

Barking in excitement, Kayden pounced playfully towards Trianox. His tongue hung comically from his mouth, which added to his playful grin.

The girl stopped for a moment to catch her breath. "Hi... there." She said inbetween gasps for air. "My name is Keira.. and this... is Kayden." With her breathing under control, Keira stood a bit straighter. "Why is it that you don't remember your name?" She asked, "If you don't mind me asking that is..."

<center>
My pen

</center>
SeekingEldorado
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby freya » 10/16/2007 10:47 PM

"Cool. Nice to meet you Keira." I smiled and Trianox barked at Keyden and then started running around. "Uh, I don't really know why . . . I just can't remember. Anything. At all. Except for Noxie's name (and that doesn't really count as I found it on a drawing of her in my book), and waking up under a bench with a considerable lump on my head." I grinned. "I have the feeling someone doesn't like me." I glanced around. "So . . . any idea why there's nobody around? I mean, this is like . . . a ghost town or something."

</center>
freya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SeekingEldorado » 10/17/2007 2:17 AM

With a yelp of delight, Kayden ran after Trianox.
"Oh... yeah." Keira shrugged. "Sometimes it gets really dead around here. That's usually when I bring Kayden out. He gets too confused when there are several things to chase. Maybe it's... the weather?" Keira guessed, looking up at the bright sky. "I actually have no idea." She laughed.
<center>
My pen

</center>
SeekingEldorado
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby freya » 10/17/2007 8:47 AM

"Hmm. That's strange." I shrugged. "Oh well. So, where are we, anyway? What are the current events? That sort of thing." I sat down cross-legged on the ground. "I like to be up to date," I explained. "Oh," I added, "what's your favourite name? Because I don't have a name at the moment, so it could be my name for now . . . I guess . . . yeah." I grinned.

</center>
freya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SeekingEldorado » 10/17/2007 2:48 PM

Keira sat as well, with her legs under her. "Favorite name? That's a tricky one... Well, if it's just a temporary one, I'd have to say Elle at the moment. My mind changes too much." She grinned and brushed a few strands of hair out of her face. Her eyes went wide, "Say, you should meet Kayden. He likes people."

<center>
My pen

</center>
SeekingEldorado
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby freya » 10/17/2007 8:36 PM

"Awsome. Elle. 'Hello, my name's Elle.' Sounds good to me!" I looked at Keyden. "Sure!" I said. "Hi Kayden." I waved at him and smiled.

</center>
freya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SeekingEldorado » 10/17/2007 10:59 PM

Keira whistled softly, her gaze settled on on her young Kuhna.

Kayden's ears perked up at both the whistle and the sound of Elle saying his name. Abandoning his pursuit of Trianox for the moment, Kayden trotted over towards Elle and sniffed towards her. His head turned at an angle and he made a small questioning noise.

<center>
My pen

</center>
SeekingEldorado
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby freya » 10/17/2007 11:13 PM

"Hello," I said. I ruffled his ears and held out my hand for him to sniff it. "Hey, Nox!"
Trianox bounded over and looked at Keira. Then she made a snuffling noise and panted at her. I snickered. some canines were so  . . . interesting.
"So . . . now what? Where am I? Rather, where are we? What is the place we are at? The place that we are meant . . . never mind . . . ."
I grinned in a slightly loony way. "Sorry," I said, "but it's fun to over do it."

</center>
freya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SeekingEldorado » 10/18/2007 10:13 AM

Kayden sniffed at Elle's hand hesitantly. Then, as if satisfied with its scent, he licked it. His two tails wagging in delight, Kayden rubbed his head against Elle's hand.

Smiling at Kayden, Keira held out her hand, palm up to Trianox. "Hi there, Trianox..." She said calmly. She looked back towards Elle for a moment "You're a funny kind of weird." Keira said, with a grin on her face. "You must have hit your head pretty hard. Do you at least remember coming here?"

<center>
My pen

</center>
SeekingEldorado
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby freya » 10/29/2007 10:02 AM

((Sorry for my inactivity))

I scratched his ears thoughtfully. I had worked my brain really hard already, but I tried again. Nothing.
"Nope," I said, "not a thing. Well, I sortof get flashed of things, but, that's about it . . . . Probably if someone told me, then I would. 'Tis strange."
I scratched my elbow absent-mindedly, and discovered that it hurt. I turned my arm and looked at my elbow, and saw a huge scar.  "Ouch, where did that come from?"
I saw a flash of flying hooves, a yell, a scream of pain.
"I got attacked my a Cavallier . . . ." I mumbled. I suddenly remembered something else, and flipped my arm over. On the underside was a hoof-shaped scrape and a small, hard lump. I poked the lump. It hurt.
Seeing as there was not a scab on my elbow, I decided that I must have gotten it a few weeks ago.
This was certainly very odd.

A peice of paper was blown by, and Nox pounced on it. I took it from her mouth and looked at it. On it was a picture of a white and red Khuna wearing a red and white hat. He was pointing at me.
Undeneath him were words that I read out loud.
"We want YOU for the imperial army. Sign up today to join the war against Barakka and the Purines! Help us defeat those mangy curs!"

There was more, but I simple tore the poster in several peices.
Barakka was my home. I could remember a little  cottage by the jungle, my Mum, my Dad, my brother . . . all of this was in jeoprody.
I looked and Keira. "I'm going to Barakka," I said.

</center>
freya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SeekingEldorado » 10/30/2007 1:28 AM

Kayden seemed to shiver at the name of the great city. As if understanding, he trotted back over to Keira.

"Barakka..." Keira stood, and brushed off her pants to keep them clear of grass and other debris. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Elle. And you too, Trianox." Keira said, smiling. "I'm guessing news has reached the pen as well so I should probably head there."

<center>
My pen

</center>
SeekingEldorado
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate