Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Chillin' [open to all]

Postby Redpelt » 05/22/2009 5:00 PM

[_// O R O;

[OOC: Jeez, lazy. It's called copy&paste. We need some thai food, yo.]

Red nodded. "Maybe someday. I dunno, I'm really self-conscious about my cooking." Red smiled sheepishly at Leaftail. Heck, she didn't really like admitting that she was good, she was happy if her pets were happy. That usually happened when they ate things that they wouldn't later cough back up.

Oro watched Haipaa chase the butterfly, then the rollaby pounced on the Fenling's back. "Playing is fun, yes? I like butterflies, they're pretty, very pretty!" Oro said, and playfully chewed on Haipaa's ear.

Red watched the two, before turning back to Leaftail.

"Well, for sweetener, I use Stevia, it's a naturally occuring flower with sweet nectar that can be crystallized. It's like, twice as sweet as regular sugar, and it's easy on the digestive system," Red explained, and she took a brownie out of the box, biting into it. "As for chocolate, cause most pets can't digest it, they sell chocolate-like paste that's safe for both pets and humans." she said, and blew a strand of hair out of her eyes.
::the R E D manifesto;

am i loud and clear, or am i breaking up?
am i still your charm, or am i just bad luck?
are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost?
i'll show you mine if you show me yours first.
let's compare scars, i'll tell you whose is worse.
let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words.
we live on front porches and swing life away,
we get by just fine here on minimum wage
if love is a labor i'll slave till the end,
i won't cross these streets until you hold my hand.

lyrics to Swing Life Away by Rise Against
Redpelt
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 127
Donate

Postby Leaftail » 05/25/2009 5:18 PM

"You shouldn't be. If you enjoy cooking a lot, why not make a career on it?" she asked.

Haipaa laughed as Oro jumped on him and he started to run around, chasing the butterfly some more. "They're so pretty you just have to chase them!" he said and picked up his pace, his legs hitting the ground in a steady beat, tails trailing behind him.

Leaftail shook her head at the two creatures and then decided to lay down. She needed to relax...she still had to train that despised Penticorn back at home. She looked up to Red as she started to talk. "Stevia huh? I might have to try that sometime..." she muttered, putting her hands behind her head. "Well, I rarely give my pets chocolate, seeing as none of them but a few like it, and the few I see live in the mountains and rarely come down, plus sugar just makes Haipaa more hyper..." she muttered and shook her head.

Haipaa jumped at the butterfly, but it flew away, and he landed before twisting around quickly. "Ah darn it! It got to high!" he whined.
Image Image

Name: Haipaa / Name: Iskim
Level: 10 / Level: 4

please click my clickables when you can, thank you
The Garden-The Garden Farm-Wishlist-Clickables
Leaftail
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Postby Redpelt » 05/26/2009 2:00 PM

[_// O R O;

Red shrugged her shoulders a bit at Leaftail. "I'm self-conscious, I guess," she said with an embarrassed laugh. She watched Oro and Haipaa for a moment, then looked back at Leaftail.

"Well, my pets tend to crowd around when they smell cookies or brownies. Besides, the paste I'm talking about comes unsweetened, so I sweeten it with Stevia instead." Red explained, and finished off the brownie. "But I know how that is. I try not to feed Oro sugar unless I have to. I have a Fenling at home, too, and she's really hyper on her own as well." Red said, and she grinned.

"We should meet up at one of the pens sometime, don't you agree?" she asked.

Oro watched Haipaa chase the butterfly, and he snickered playfully.

"Haipaa can't jump that high! That's why ground critters are much more fun to chase, yes? They can't fly away, no they can't!" Oro squealed, and rolled over to Haipaa. "Ground critters like Haipaa are much easier to chase!" the rollaby exclaimed.
::the R E D manifesto;

am i loud and clear, or am i breaking up?
am i still your charm, or am i just bad luck?
are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost?
i'll show you mine if you show me yours first.
let's compare scars, i'll tell you whose is worse.
let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words.
we live on front porches and swing life away,
we get by just fine here on minimum wage
if love is a labor i'll slave till the end,
i won't cross these streets until you hold my hand.

lyrics to Swing Life Away by Rise Against
Redpelt
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 127
Donate

Postby Leaftail » 05/26/2009 4:17 PM

Leaftail nodded quickly and let out a small sigh.

Haipaa laughed. "I guess so! It's fun to chase flying creatures though cause they go so fast, they test your limits and you feel like you're flying after them once you get at a good speed. But, they always get away," he he and twirled around like he was chasing his tail. "You're right! Ground creatures are easier, but I like the challenge of flying or water creatures! Have you ever gone fishing? It's amazing! The fish swim so fast it's like 'Wow!' Ha ha!"

Leaftail looked to the sky and noticed some dark clouds forming nearby. She sat up and let out a tiny whistle, Haipaa's ears perking up. "I guess I have to go now, the sky looks like it's about to let out a major storm. Plus, I wanna get back to the check on everyone else, because I know Shinden is going to be worried about me. He's like...a guard dog," she explained and got up as Haipaa approached.

Haipaa leaped up onto her arm and climbed up her arm and onto her shoulder, perching there like a parrot again. "Bye bye Oro! It was nice to meet you!" he called, waving a tail at him. Leaftail shook her head and smiled at Red. "Yes, I'll have to take up your offer soon. You can come to my place anytime! Nice to meet you both Red, bye Oro, it was a pleasure to meet you too," Leaftail said and did a mini salute to Red, before exiting the area.
Image Image

Name: Haipaa / Name: Iskim
Level: 10 / Level: 4

please click my clickables when you can, thank you
The Garden-The Garden Farm-Wishlist-Clickables
Leaftail
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Previous