Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

I Was Bored So Here's A Cool Game! 8D (MASS MR. WILSON HUNT)

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 05/19/2009 9:19 PM

((READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE POSTING! ))

"HEY! YAH! You, Dumb-Dumb!" Screamed an overly excited (and rude) sygriff that pranced and danced around on the soft grass of Terrace Park. It rudely pounced on the heels of your shoes, forcing you to your knees.
"Hello~ Anybody in there! Come on! I got a GREAT booth set up, you're sure to want to play."

The creature was big, big enough to drag you away by your collar (ripping your shirt a little, jerk) as it prattled on.
"See, you just need to catch a Mr. Wilson. I already caught 'em so there's only so many, see. And if you catch one and bring it to me, I'll check it. If it's got a certain... something on it, I'll give you a certain amount of KS. Could be 10, could be hundreds!" He looked at you, and the look... There was so much in that look. You felt cold and... almost violated.
"I knew you'd be interested, aren't you glad I brought you over? And no, I'm not buying you a new shirt." How did he know what you were thinking? The creature laughed and set you down, allowing you a view that wasn't the sky and tree branches.

Straightening up you noticed a HUGE black and white tent. How had you missed that? But there it was, At it's three points were green flags, like on the dreamsnare pet.
"There's only a limited number of spots open so, you joining in or what, Dumb-Dumb? You'd be an idiot to turn this down," the Sygriff laughed, tail wagging excitedly behind him.
"Oh, yah, no hurting the Mr. Wilson. I'll know right away and the agony you will suffer..." There was that chill again as his eyes bore into yours.... Then he laughed, "Just sign this form and you be ready to go!" the sygriff smiled, pushing a clipboard towards you.

It was... a release form. So if you got hurt... Mr. Wilson weren't dangerous, it was just this guy that was. I guess... Maybe he felt sorta' close to the Mr. Wilson?

From Inside the tent came coos and, now and again, and... One claimeed to be yellow? Maybe that was just your imagination... or maybe there was such a thing as a yellow Mr. Wilson?! Maybe you should sign up.

(( Basically you need to post to sign up. I kick you whenever, you need to have completed five posts in your last RP or you can't join as this is like any other RP. You must complete five posts here before joining another RP, I won't kick you until you've posted at least five times. If I find out you didn't follow the other rules I WILL kick you out and you will get nothing but a report to the mods, dawg. Don't whine if you don't get KS/a Mr. Wilson as it's a game of chance. Be happy I don't charge KS for the game. Ah... I will edit this if it comes down to it. Have fun and pay attention to whether there are slots open. This will work a lot like the Wombear hunt. KS amounts are determined by random dice roll and the hunt will be off once I run out of KS or I get bored. Which ever comes first. ))

You Must RP Signing Up. You DO NOT Have To Follow My Exact First Post On How You Get To The Tent. You May God Mode My Character To SOME DEGREE. Try to Keep Him Weird. He Says "Dumb-Dumb" a LOT. P=
PS: You Can ONLY God Mode Him In Your Sign Up Post

OPEN GAME SLOTS!
SLOT ONE: CLOSED!!!
SLOT TWO: CLOSED!!!
SLOT THREE: CLOSED!!!
SLOT FOUR: CLOSED!!!
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Re: I Was Bored So Here's A Cool Game! 8D (MASS MR. WILSON HUNT)

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 05/19/2009 9:28 PM

Photos was strolling through the park when he heard someone yell. "Hey! Who are you calling a Dum dum!" Next thing he knew, he was inside the tent with a form in front of him. "Mr.Wilson hunt...sounds like fun~", he sand. And he picked up a pen with his mouth and scribbled his signature on the form, it looked more like a stick figure, but that's the problem with not having opposable thumbs.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/19/2009 9:28 PM

ImageImage
(In order: Minty, Pomona, Jeremiah)

Minty's eyes followed the ball emptily; it rolled off to one side and hid itself in the bushes while her face wandered off in a different direction.

"I got it!" Pomona cried. "I got it! I--woah. Minty? Miiiiinty? Helloooooo?"

The second little girl waved her hand in front of the first's face. "Minty? Hey, Mint!"

Minty shook her head, her brown ponytail whipping across her cheeks. "Hey! Guys! Lookit that!"

"Is somebody gonna go get the ball?" Jeremiah asked. He bounded up behind his friends. They seemed to not hear him.

"What's everybody looking at...?"

"That, Minty pointed. She stabbed a finger off in the direction of a tall tent, alternating bands of black and white running up its sides.

"Looks like a Leebra tent," Pomona chuckled. "Or a secret hideout!"

Minty lowered her voice. She whispered conspiratorially. "Think it's... bad guys?"

"It's in the park," Jeremiah said. "We'd better go imesvigate anyway!"

Nodding to one another, the three friends grouped up, and dashed toward the tent. Several curious faces were already examining it.

Minty pushed back the flaps of the strange, striking structure, poking her dusty nose inside. Jeremiah and Pomona leaned over her, the three of them forming a totem pole of faces.

"You gonna come in, or you gonna dirty up the doorway, dumb-dumbs?" an acerbic voice said from within. They fell back in shock, Minty tripping over Jeremiah's feet.

"Who... who are you?" Pomona asked.

"It's a game, kiddies," he said snidely. "You kiddies like games? You wanna play?"

"...We like games," Minty said nervously. "We'll play... i-if you say it's OK, mister..."

[50, 1]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby potterchic » 05/19/2009 9:29 PM

ImagePlush Gyrraptor

ImageImperial Gyrraptor

Increus struggled against the sygriff, trying to get to Lanai. She was giggling the whole way. When they were in the tent, and this jerk had explained everything, Lanai gave Increus a pleading look. "Pleeeeeeeease, Inky?"

He sighed. "Fine, we'll do it." he took the clipboard and signed his name with a pen in his claw which was handed to him with the clipboard, and Lanai clumsily printed her name in large capitol letters.

"Come on, let's goooooooo!!!"
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/19/2009 9:30 PM

(Human form)

He was up for this. Although, granted, he had no idea what a 'Mr. Wilson' was. He just knew that this 'game' sounded interesting. After being dragged over to a tent by a very strong (And slightly rude) Sygriff, Darman straightened his blue fatigues, ignoring the very noticeable rip now adorning the back of his long sleeved shirt. He didn't really mind. How else was that guy gonna get his attention? Darman grinned as he looked the tent up and down. Darman happily took the clipboard, signing his name and giving what information he could before sliding it back. He had no intention of harming this 'Mr. Wilson.'

He certainly hoped he could get one, whatever it was. And the promise of keystones wasn't bad either. Keystones were such an odd currency, far from the credits he was used to using. He folded his arms, a broad smile on his face as his dark brown eyes crinkled in happiness. he'd forgone his Lucian form, but that didn't mean it might not come in handy here. Who knew when he'd have to run for his life? And four legs was always better than two. "All right, sir," he said with a tilt of his head, still grinning. "I'm ready." he knew there'd have to be others before they began, but he was ready to start this thing.

[1, 6]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 05/19/2009 10:05 PM

((You guys are way fast. ))

The Sygriff (who was remaining rather nameless, though nobody had asked, how rude) gathered up the release forms and allowed them inside the tent.

Inside though it wasn't... normal. One might have expected to see dark corners, maybe some awkwardly constructed lights to keep the thing from being a cave; trampled grass like that that was found all over terrace park. But, nope, inside it was like a dream (or a really colourful drug trip?). There was a sky, it's bound not known by the black and white tent they'd entered. It looked a lot like a sun set, or a sunrise, but instead of lines of oranges, pinks, purples and blues the colour pallet was more... actually very very ... green. How strange. The grass under foot/paw/hoof/whatever you had was actually the down of some bird. Maybe not Mr. Wilson as it was a all vibrant neon colours, as if somebody had bought out the dollar store of all their dyed feathers and strewn them about.

There was no other life of the fauna variety, just those who had signed up for this and... Well, there should be a Mr. Wilson in here. Though there was the chance that the guy outside was some sort of whack job and there wasn't any Mr. Wilson. That would fit his rather jerk-like qualities.

"Don't carve towards your hand!" came a voice, then cooing, someplace in... was that a lollypop forest? This place was too weird! From behind a pile of shoes (and by pile I mean something that stretch into the green sky, puncturing a hole that lead into a white nothingness) came coos and other coos and chirps from even more bizarre locations.A squabble seemed to have started some place between tall, waving feathers that stood as high as oak trees, the kind of oak you'd build a treehouse in, their colour being of darker shades such as black and maroon.

The place sounded like Mr. Wilson had infested the tent (if it was even that anymore) yet... there was none very close by. Spread out, gang!
"Have fun~" The sygriff said, having slid in behind the group, he looked pleased with the reactions of those present, "And good luck,"

(( Yah I'm going to have fun with this. ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 05/19/2009 10:13 PM

Photos waddled behind the sygriff, when he got inside, he was in total shock. It was like heaven, A Lolly Pop Forest!!!, he thought. He thought he heard a voice yell, and a coo from there. He waddled quickly towards the forest of lolly pops. He would have gone for the 'Lolly pop trees' but he wanted a little bird in shoes more. He zipped around, looking behind the trees looking up a few times at the 'lolly pops'.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/19/2009 10:18 PM

The three friends shuddered as they entered the tent. They could feel something changing around them. The doorway felt like it was covered by a curtain made of Jello. Jeremiah clung close to Pomona, but she pushed him away peevishly. Minty, despite being the youngest and the smallest, lead the way in.

She blinked as she crossed the doorway, stopping dead in her tracks. This time, Pomona and Jeremiah nearly tripped over her.

"...Wow."

Everything was the color of dreams and fevers. Green sky! Technicolor grass that wasn't grass at all--but the insides of a giant, rainbow pillowfight! Jeremiah chuckled as the feathers slipped into his worn-down sandles and tickled him. Minty gaped at her surroundings. Her head swiveled left and right, while Pomona knelt and scooped up a handful of feathers. "Interesting," she scrutinized them, putting on her best "scientist" voice. "I think this place is stabilitally impossible."

"It's not impossible if it's here, is it?" Jeremiah replied.

Minty's face suddenly lit up. "LOLLIPOPS!" she shouted, pointing to a copse of white sticks and colorful, translucent canopies across a burbling pink stream. She pulled a Barbie-pink bubble out of the air over head head, and leapt on top. She raced off toward the stream, ignoring the bridge. She kicked up strawberry milk from the creek in her slipstream.

"Wait for us! Jeez!" Jeremiah called after her. He started after her, racing toward the Lego bridge. But he kept laughing as the feathery floor tickled his feet.

"Don't hurt any specimins!" Pomona warned ahead. She followed last, slipping from her blonde and smudgy-nosed human form into her Lucain one to chase after her friends.

[51, 2]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 05/19/2009 10:25 PM

Darman had to blink...And then blink again...And then feel his forehead to make sure he didn't have a fever. Was he imagining all this? He watched the Sygriff with wide, curious eyes, confused as to what exactly was going on. Everything in here was...Odd. He glanced about, staring at the pile...er, skyscraper of shoes above him. Was he supposed to...Go in there? And then the lollipop forest and the giant feathers...Darman weighed his options. What if a lollipop fell on him? He'd be squished! Granted, he might taste delicious afterward, but he'd still be a squishy pile of Darman goo. If a feather fell on him...well, there was a likely chance he'd survive. But everything here was so odd that he really wasn't sure if that would be the case.

And shoes? Well, he almost didn't like his chances with the shoes. Darman watched as the strange little spiky creature waddled off into the forest. He bit his lip. that thing wouldn't stand a chance if a lollipop fell on him...Sighing to himself, Darman decided to take his chances with the giant feathers. He'd try to go check up on that spiky little thing to make sure he was okay later...Maybe the feathers would be the best choice. He carefully made his way over to them, and looked up the vast expanse of feathers... "Er..." Darman wasn't exactly sure what to do. "Well, uh...Hello there," he called.

"I'm uh, I'm Darman. I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into really...I...er, I like the feathers? I dunno what I'm saying." He shook his head. "So is anybody home? I mean, I don't...Uh, want to intrude on anyone...Would it be all right if I, er, came into this...forest of feathers? I don't like treading on toes..." He blinked and tilted his head and rubbed the back of his neck. " I know I sound stupid, talking to a bunch of feathers...But I thought I heard noises and stuff in there so...Is anybody in there? I...uh, I come in peace." He felt like smacking himself in the face...How cliché.

[2, 7]

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 05/19/2009 11:11 PM

Laughing the sygriff flopped down onto a busted up looking couch, something that looked like it had been pulled up out of the dump, something that hadn't been there before.
"Oh Dumb-Dumbs.." he said, chucking as he watched them spread out. They weren't the brightest but they were fun.

----

The lollypop forest was doused in a calm, pink light, the strawberry milk stream chuckled happily and... literally. Small voices seem to come from the milk bubbles that popped; the happy voice of children laughing and screaming as they played, the sound subdued, maybe quiet so as to not be a full blown distraction.

From the "tree" tops came less then pleasant laughter from something yet to be seen and... the cooing and strange talk of the Mr. Wilson variety seemed hard to place. They could be anywhere, hiding anyplace. Maybe they were in the bushes that had hard candies of all veriety growing on them, or maybe that rustle in that patch of long licorice grass was one. Who could really say?

----

Unlike the a fore described lollypops the feathers were much more subdued. There didn't seem to be much in the way of sound beside the squabbling which made finding the two fighting Dr. Wilson rather easy.

ImageImage

The two seemed rather ruffled, flapping their wings at each other, bobbing their heads. To somebody who was rather larger and knew the birds weren't a direct threat to him, it may have looked rather silly. To the two Mr. Wilson it seemed to be a rather intense squabble. Between the two, most likely what was being fought over, was a small doll. It looked home made and rather beat up. Stitches in the neck were unraveling and it was missing a eye. Bits of blue stuffing could be seen leaking out of it's side, the stuffing being pulled into the earth (er...down feathers).

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/19/2009 11:22 PM

Minty skidded to a stop in front of the lollipop glade, her cloud-bubble of psychic energy popping beneath her. She fell gently onto the feathery ground, and stood up, brushing off the front of her overalls.

Jeremiah fell into step beside her. "Coooool," he said, gazing up into the lollipop heights. He stuck his hand into one of the pink shadows cast by an enormous strawberry sucker. It cast a warm, sweet glow on him. Minty licked her lips in thought.

Pomona came up behind them. "Interesting," she said again. "I bet these are an undiscovered species! We should take some specimins."

"For eating?" Jeremiah asked hopefully.

"For studying!" She rapped him on the head with her paw. He glared at her.

"Let's go in," Minty said. "Maybe some seedlings or something are small enough to carry. Maybe they have wrapper leaves we can gather!"

"If you give the ones with a star on 'em to the cashiers they give you a whole bunch of lollipops," Jeremiah said knowledgibly.

"Wait. Weren't we supposed to find a Mr. Wilson?" Pomona thought. "Maybe... Maybe if we can find one of them, like the guy said, we can get them to bring us some samples from the big tree tops!"

[52, 3]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 05/20/2009 12:19 AM

"Ones with stars?" A bush shivered, ripe candies falling from the thin branches of the bush. The branches were... made of white straws with red stripes (or red straws with white stripes)? Weird...

"I have wrappers with stars. They're pretty you know I like to keep them for my nest. They make the nest special and everyone is rather jealous of it, yup," the Mr. Wilson popped happily, seemingly unafraid.
"So," he (or she) started, kicking one foot foot absently against the down, sending up puffs of feathers, "I suppose you're here to catch me, right?" bright eyes seemed to laugh, "Zed asked that we all try to make this hard on those who come in, you know."

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 05/20/2009 12:32 AM

"Oh!" Minty jumped, somewhat surprised. The bush that rustled was right next to her. A small, tawny head with dark eyes peaked out.

"I have wrappers with stars. They're pretty you know I like to keep them for my nest. They make the nest special and everyone is rather jealous of it, yup,"

"Awww, share some!" Jeremiah said plaintively. "...Er, wait. Hold on. What are we here for again?"

The Mr.-or-Ms.-Wilson reminded them. "I suppose you're here to catch me, right?"

"Well, we were hoping that you'd get us some specimins from the big tree tops," Pomona said. "I'm gonna go home and study them in my la-bor-a-tory. They might make good potion ingredients. But if you'll let us catch you, that would be nice!"

"Hey! I'll trade you some glow-in-the-dark stickers for some of your star wrappers," Jeremiah said. He fished around in his pockets; their contents crackled with the sounds of a dozen candy and gum wrappers.

"Thunderbolt..." Minty said, using Jeremiah's superhero nickname. "...Actually, wait! I got some stuff I could trade too that might make a nest pretty," Minty bargained. "Maybe, if we get you some stuff, you'd come with us?"

[53, 4]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 05/20/2009 6:30 AM

Photos continued looking around the forest, until he came upon a patch of licorice grass. He ran into the patch, he would've eaten some but he didn't want to get distracted from his hunt. He soon forgot where he was going in the grass. "Mr.Wilson?", he buzzed ,"Any of you there? " He bit a piece of licorice off the side of one of the long licorice grasses.
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 05/20/2009 12:58 PM

"Oh Mister Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilsooooooooooon!" Lanai yelled at the top of her lungs.

"No, no, no! You're going to scare them all away! Here, let's try to be quiet and sneak up on one." Increus said patiently. Sort of.

"What IS a Mr. Wilson, Inky?" Lanai questioned,

"A Mr. Wilson is a bird with shoes." he said simply.

"Hey, look! Shoes! I found a Mr. Wilson!" Lanai yelled excitedly.

"No, the shoes have to be on a Mr. Wilson's feet." Increus sighed. Lanai looked a little upset and sighed an "Oh."

"Where can we find a Mr. Wilson? I wanna a birdy with shoes, and I'll name him Squishy!!!" Lanai yelled.

"Come on, I bet we can find one..." he looked around, and saw the lucain talking to a Mr. Wilson. "Come on, I hear something. It sounds like birds, it's probably a Mr. Wilson or two."

"Or three or four or a dozen more!" Lanai giggled happily. "Wait, they've got a pretty brown one? Do you think that they'll share?!"

"No, that one is their Mr. Wilson. We're going to get a pretty one of our own." Increus explained. Lanai shrugged and ran off in the direction that Increus was walking.
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Next