Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: I Was Bored So Here's A Cool Game! 8D (MASS MR. WILSON HUNT)

Postby Redd » 06/16/2009 6:41 AM

Rahska crouched down watching the rock flail on it's back. At least that had stopped that dreadful spinning. Her butt still ached a bit from the fall, not to mention her head sorta hurt from where the rock had bumped her head. She gazed at the bird and the rock's 'teeth' for a little bit, wondering if she'd be able to hold them still to help the bird get out... maybe, maybe not.

Sing? Where had that idea come from. "Aah... I don't think I can. I can't remember." There was a brief pause. "Wait... wait.. I remember now. No, I can't. Breaks window panes, I do." She hadn't meant to crush the bird's hopes so soon. She was silent for a moment, deep in thought. "But... I have a music helper-thing? I mean, a music player?" She pulled out a rather large CD-type music player, with a pair of neon green headphones- the small, snuggly, just fits in your ear type. She could have sworn the music player was an mp3 type, not a CD type.. oh well? I might help, right?
She just didn't want to see the Shoe-bird get eaten. Zed would kill her... maybe. She hoped not anyway.

[12]

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/17/2009 2:16 AM

(( Zed probably would, yes. xD;; ))

The Mr. Wilson drooped a little, only to jump back up excitedly.
"Oh? What kind of music? Maybe... If we can get the rock to sleep or relax, it'll let me go?" well... The plan seemed childish at best but maybe it would work? Success rates seemed pretty realisitc if you thought about it; especially if you thought about it while you were drunk.

(( Sorry It's so short. ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/18/2009 1:14 AM

Aetou followed him, noting his odd walk. She wanted to ask if he was alright, but at the same time she didn't want to interrupt him. It must not have been too bad if he was still walking and talking. If he started to show any real signs of pain she'd quickly decide to try to help in any way she could though.

Paper...? "Well... You could leave Terrace even. I... know a place that you might like." She wasn't fully sure on how to go about asking him to come with her. Could they even get the sub out of this place? "Back home we have an ocean in our sky... There are many things up there that have never been explored before..." For her, this was pretty bold.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Redd » 06/18/2009 5:06 AM

Rahska nodded enthusiastically, so it might work... now to find a song. Unfortunately, most of it was pulsing dance music, but surely there was something, right.
She put the headphones in her ears, after fumbling a bit, then jabbed the player a few times, in an attempt to hit the skip button. After striking the player a few times (phew, good thing it hadn't come alive in here), she found the skip button.
"Aha~" She trilled happily, taking the head phones out and sitting them beside the rock. "I found something! Like a compositional music thing. No a classical composition thing... Well, you get the idea." She shrugged. She turned up the little dial, which in turn caused some music to seep out the headphones.
A quiet classical piece. How on Evelon did that get on her CD player?

[13]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 06/20/2009 9:41 PM

"Well, Miss," The Mr. Wilson said, turning about and looking absolutely adorable doing it, "The offer is friendly but outside of this strange tent I don't have so much as a boat to my name. As well Zed has assured me this place would be absolutely safe. It's rather hard to say if I would have that same safety in this place you speak of."

Turning around he continued forward, "This is where I direct the sub. I never knew what a submarine looked like on the inside before, it really is quite simple."
Actually, it was only this submarine. The general set up was that of an old fashion steering wheel, the whole hub of a room was wood, besides the glass window which was rather expansive. That was the only sort of control this ship had (unless you counted the scope, which dropped from the ceiling, looking ghastly out of place in it's bright yellow metal against the dark, creaky wood). Obviously this ship should work but the bird believed that it did and it had fallen from the sky; perhaps not a sign of it working, but in this crazy place, who knew?
With a flutter of wings he was perched (a little awkwardly. Shoes, not so good for gripping smaller things, like branches or steering wheels) on the wheel, turned to face his passenger.
"I don't think I really want to leave... I do love to explore, but I'm not quite finished exploring this place. It really is fascinating once you get past the sky."

-----

All Naza could say to that was, "Hmm..." perhaps it was a touchy subject for her.
And so she continued the trip through this strange purple, blue and black darkness until she suddenly "dissolved" into that strange bird of the "real world", signaling their approached to the area affected by the sygriffs power.
Naza didn't say much, perhaps deep in thought at least until they reached the tear that would return Aeronwen to the tent.

"...We can't have children," Naza said finally, "All of us are of the same source. We are all born unknowingly of humans." Her voice and facial expression were meant to be flat. The one time she wasn't trying to show emotion she showed the most. Bitter, angry, upset, all hidden and yet being shouted out. Then she grinned, the look totally false.
"Anywho, best be on your way!" She said before shoving the huge creature away. Had the laws of physics had any play in that realm the paragon would have been stuck there, Naza would have wasted her time, or even been flung back. Instead Aeronwen went through the portal and instead of landing where the portal had opened up before she was right near the tents opening, next to Zeds couch.

The portal to that strange world was gone.
"Hello," his tone was icy, after affects of something Aeronwen had missed. He wasn't his usual mean and snarky self, he was a little bit... dangerous.
"Well I see you've had quite an adventure. I'll have to speak to Naza on what happened. Clearly there was no luck in your Mr. Wilson hunt, but you weren't looking anyway." He huffed, "That's why I sent you away to have your own proper adventure... Should have sent you to that stupid house... stupid children Dumb-Dumbs..." he muttered and growled before wiping at his eyes carefully. He seemed pretty upset.
Even upset as he was he stood and circled around the paragon, climbing up her side, back, neck and to her face, plucking off a single purple feather. He didn't explain why or how, just climbed back down the her face, neck, back and side and grabbed a bag from his special bowl.

"It may be but a feather," The Sygriff said carefully, "But the wealth of a friend is priceless." he tied the bag shut, taking pains to make it nice before politely offering it up to the paragon, "It will give you no KS, but I hope it's symbolic nature, of our friendship and your friendship with Naza is enough. Good luck in your search for a family and something different." He sighed, "The world of dreams is amazing indeed, but there is much to be gained in the real world."

With that he waved her away, settling down in his couch with his bowl and his down feathers all of which defied reality, all of which were a dream.

(( Daemon, please exit the RP, stage left. Hope you enjoyed your stay and the friends you made. Sorry you didn't get a Mr. Wilson or KS {Cause you do need 'em XD}, maybe next time? ^___^ No Slot will open, you have one RP post to make your exit. ))

-----

The Rock growled, but his heart didn't seem into it while it waited for the kuhna to find a song. Once it started playing it fell asleep almost instantly. Was it just a light sleeper, or was this some sort of trap?

"Okay! He's asleep!" whispered the Mr. Wilson, flapping his/her wings carefully, "Now get me out!"

(( x___x; I write like a 100 years worth of stuff for those two and then... I'm sorry~! xDx! ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/23/2009 11:33 PM

Right.... Well, she should have been expecting a reply like that. As he said, this place was safe. She didn't live in a particularly safe area, so she could understand him wishing to stay here. It'd be wrong to take him from his sanctuary, and the submarine that he had found so easy to drive. This seemed like a good place for him, but.... why did it hurt? Even though she had been expecting him to turn her offer down, for some reason it pained her to hear it. Maybe it was because she had actually started to open up to him. Well.... Might as well at least try to stay happy for his sake. She could mope around while she was home.

"I understand. This does seem to be a rather lovely place." She ran a hand along the side of the sub, forcing a smile as she looked over at the bird that had managed to balance himself upon the steering wheel. "I can't stay forever myself, but I don't suppose at least a little time exploring here with you would hurt.. er, if you wouldn't mind that is. While you may not want to leave with me, I'd still like to get to know you a little better."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 06/27/2009 5:38 PM

Rahska either didn't notice, or didn't think anything of the rock suddenly dropping off to sleep.
But now it was asleep, it was time to get the bird out of the cage.
"Mmkay. I'mma gonna go an' grab somethin' to prop the bars open, so you can uh...." She pulled a pained, concentrated face, looking for the word. "... escape. That's the word!"
That poor Mr. Wilson probably thought she had some sort of mental problem.
She staggered off immediately, upon seeing another large-ish rock, this one looking a lot less mobile than the one that the Bird-Shoe was stuck in.
Rahska picked it up and toddled excitedly back over.
"Ohkay. I'm going to... going to put this rock in-tween the cages of the bar." She said, her words slurring themselves together and jumbling themselves up, again. "And then you can get out."
She grasped the bars, wrenched them apart and sidled her rock in between them. Hopefully even if the rock woke up, it wouldn't be able to clamp down.

[14]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/08/2009 8:55 PM

(( Sorry this took so long to reply to. =3=;;; ))

"UGH~" Zed rolled over and off his couch, his blank eyes surveying the upside down world (don't worry, it's only upside down to him. Haha). He looked.... Bored (or miserable).
"Okay, this has gone on LONG enough. No way I'm letting that weird thing go on a full blown adventure before she leaves." And with that he was gone from his couch. Not like anybody there was watching him (besides his bowl which looked oddly unhappy to be left alone).

He was now sprawled upside down on the floor between the girl in the sub and the Mr. Wilson in the sub.
"So sorry Captain Bubbles, but your passenger here has to leave now."
Captain Bubbles fluttered his wings before sighing.
"But we we're about to go exploring into the sky." Obviously he didn't get many passengers.
"Sorry Bubbles but I need to shut down this game. It's gotten very boring."
"Not for me!" Piped the bird, looking a little hopeful for this little adventure to go on ahead.
"You are not the concern," Laughed Zed, before turning very serious; almost dangerous.
"I am."

All complaints or rebuttles from the bird ceased, who now seemed very interested in his cute, scuffed up shoes. Seeing that the bird was "satisfied" with this Zed rolled over almost cat like to look at Aetou.
"So, Sad Dumb-Dumb. It's, urg," He rolled over and sat up, offering one paw, pads up, "Time to go."

-----

The Mr. Wilson whimpered pitifully within the rock when she turned her back. It's feelings were a little bit mixed up but it was 100% sure it wouldn't make it out alive; not with this drunk.

But with the rock in place and the mobile rock still sounding asleep (a snort that sounded more like rocks scraping together, but nothing bore) the Mr. Wilson carefully pulled itself out.
Or tried. Maybe he (or she) had eaten a few too many candies from yonder lolly-pop forest.
"He-help...? Help please?" it squeaked. Okay maybe she was a drunk but it was the only one helping the Mr. Wilson! Anybody would do for a savior at this time!

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/08/2009 10:13 PM

Rahska looked at the struggling bird with some disapproval. "Okay... well I'm gonna have to get you out the hard way." She muttered to the bird. "Okay. I'mma gonna have to pull you out of the bird... I mean the rock." She said, shaking her head, then muttering quitely to herself, "Darn birds... They don't know anything about keeping trim..."

She put her paw inside the rock's mouth and lifted it up as far as it would go (Not much barely a few centimetres), and put her other paw inside. "Now.. I'm gonna grab your... feet? Would that be the lest-painful part? Anyway, then I'mm gonna yank you out. It might hurt a bit. But when your free.... I think it will be better." She said, smiling too herself, proud of her 'brilliant plan'.
Just, would the Mr. Wilson trust her?
[15]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/09/2009 1:55 AM

The rock grumbled, shifting a little which had the bird terrified... and desperate.
"Okay, okay anything!" It whispered, fluttering it's wings, "Please don't pull the bird out of me. That's all I am. under the wings might hurt less... but feet would be the other option..."

It was just lucky for this little group that Zed was previously occupied or he might come in and beat somebody for endangering a Mr. Wilson, a certain drunk somebody.

(( Short. Sorry. ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/09/2009 3:31 AM

"Ohkay... here goes nothing." Rahska said boldly.
She decided to try pulling him by grabbing him under the wings, then if that failed to grab the legs. Zed couldn't expect her to use any magic powers to get the bird out. She was a clubber, not some darn magician.
She carefully (as carefully as a heavy-handed drunk can) grabbed under the Wilson's wings and pulled.
With any luck, the bird would come out.

[16]
(Yah... So short. Sorry~)

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/09/2009 4:23 AM

"H-hurry..." The Mr. Wilson squeaked, "I think it-it's waking up..." The rock made a sort of snurf sound and yawned, which sent the kuhna and bird flying back from the rock. All the commotion had the "heavy sleeper" awake, gnashing it's teeth and swaying side to side to try and get up. Thankfully it was a heavy sleeper AND too heavy to right itself without any help. It could do them no harm... Well, unless the drunk stumbled back into the snarling vicious rock. Hopefully the birds near-death experience would sober the kuhna up enough.

"Oh THANK you!" the bird cried, openly crying and hugging the drunk. Her breath was horrible but she smelled better then that rock (something like a dark, dank mine shaft. If you've never been in one then... I suppose this description falls on deaf ears).
"Oh I don't know how to even begin repaying you!"

(( Short but... yay? 8D? ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/09/2009 4:57 AM

Rahska looked down on the Wilson warmly. She'd done something to make the bird happy. It might have been that she got it out. Well, she'd never know.
Rahska laughed. "You don't need to do anything to repay me." She replied. She was sobering up now. For some reason, in this strange place the effects of the drink weren't as bad as the real world. Or maybe it was just that the place looked so much like a crazy drug trip, it increased her ability to think... or she only had six drinks before staggering off out of the club and maybe they were wearing off.
Who knew?

"Oh, oh~ I have an idea. Zed told me to go an' find a Wilson. We should go back and show him that I found you?" She said, wiggling her tails excitedly. Okay, maybe Zed had got himself a new pet. She'd go back and show him what she had done, yes that's what she'd do. She felt so proud and perhaps Zed would be proud of her too. Yes, it was an excellent plan.

(Oh Zu'hai, you've seen all the angles of her drunk personality 8D )

[17]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 07/10/2009 1:59 AM

Right... Well, she knew her time here was going to come to an end sooner or later. It was just... more 'sooner' than 'later'. Oh well. It was nice to get to meet someone like this Mr. Wilson. Nice to be able to get out of the house for a little while. She look at Captain Bubbles, actually bending down to his level, and smiled for once. "Thank you for letting me come with you. I... enjoyed my time with you a lot. I hope you find lots of interesting things."

With her goodbye said, she turned to Zed, her smile slowly fading. "Alright. I'm ready to go I guess... Thank you for letting me visit for a little while." She let her hand rest on his paw, this time forcing a smile on her face.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/10/2009 2:27 AM

"I'd like to say I'm sorry the visit was so short," Zed said, acting sad, "But then I'd be a liar. Come al-"
"WAIT!" The Mr. Wilson cried, struggling with his wing floaty. Zed sighed and turned, "What?"
"No I need to... a gift!" But the darn floaty wouldn't come off. Knowing he had little time before Zed would lose his patience the Captain put a hole in the tough orange plastic. The air slowly evacuated the the bird managed to wrestle it off his arm.

Which an awkward jerk of his head Captain Bubbles tossed the broken floaty at his new friend.
"Keep it! To remember me by! I hope we can have an adventure some time!"

No time to say anything, she was suddenly by the tent with Zed.
"Well you sure left an impression on him. Shame that he loves this place so much, I'm sure he would have gone with you otherwise." those glowing eyes searched her face, "Sad Dumb-Dumb, there's no point in smiling for me. I know what you think, your smile is a lie. Now then, a broken floaty isn't worth much but I'm sure you'd like to buy your own pair? You didn't strike me as the sentimental type, but I could be wrong..."

He seemed to be talking more to himself then anything as he put the broken floaty in the bag for it.
"about 60 KS will be in that bag when you leave. Much heavier then a broken floaty, wouldn't you agree?"

(( One reply out of this and you'll be off, Draiz. No Mr. Wilson but some KS. Grats! The slot will be closed, no new slot. ))

-----

"Yes, you need to go see Zed. I mean he's by the door. It's the only way out..." The bird blinked, it's eyes looking watery. Was it... Was it going to cry?W ell, it was trying hard not to.
"Ah... I hate this place. I wish I'd never agreed to being here. I hope we can leave without too much trouble."

But Zed wanted to pack up, so they didn't run into any trouble at all. How handy!
"Oh!Rahska! Welcome back my favorite drunk! I can read you now, feeling a little bit more sober?" He laughed, looking at the Mr. Wilson she'd found.
"Oh good. You know he really was upset I'd put him in that rock... Honestly, you weren't in any danger my feathered friend."
Which was a lie. The Mr. Wilson that he'd entrusted to Camri's care was dead. But why frighten the bird further? Even now he could see the bird slightly more relaxed.
"Did you enjoy yourself, Rahska?"

It was strange for him to speak an actual name of a Dumb-Dumb, which was made clear by the way it was separated from the rest of the words. He really had enjoyed her earlier. He wasn't too sure about now, now that she was sobering up.

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext