Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: I couldn't save her... [Limited] (RE2? We need you...)

Postby GrayGriffin » 07/22/2009 8:46 PM

Shawn rushed forwards with a slight snarl, realizing what Haipaa wanted. The large Garudor might be a threat to him, but he felt he could hold her long enough to stop her. At least, that was what he thought. He might again be wrong. He could also see his little stuffed owl flapping in the wind by his side, and he dropped him for a moment. His friend could not enter this battle!

[24]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/28/2009 1:48 AM

Camri roared, backing away as she brissled up. Miss Peri had her leg pulled out from under her just as she was being pushed down by the paragon. She couldn't even squawk in surprise, she couldn't even breathe she'd been winded pretty bad.
"AAAH! What was that?! I'm not your enemy, IDIOT!" Camri snarled, snapping her jaw shut mere inches from fenling.
From his place away from the battle Zed laughed, "You know she's right. She was the one trying to save the bird, Prince Dumb-Dumb was the one who risked it's life. She's chained to our lovely, KOed friend here to keep her in line." He clucked his tongue, shaking his head as if disappointed.
"Prince Dumb-Dumb, you left out some important details and nearly cost my OTHER friend her eye sight. Please try not to kill or maim any more of my... friends, would you? I won't be near as nice to you this time."

Miss Peri started to weakly flap her wings and kick her feet, trying to get away but Shawn seemed to have her pinned down.

(( Sorry for the wait ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Leaftail » 07/28/2009 10:25 AM

Haipaa glanced at Camri and then back at Shawn. Was that true? If so, he felt really bad, distracted by his feelings, before he noticed her jaws coming towards him. He yipped and jumped back in time to only be missing a few hairs. “I’m sorry!! I didn’t know! I thought you both were the enemies!” he squealed, ears pinned back against his head. Ushi glanced at Camri and sighed. “I’ll fix you up in a minute, I’m sure Haipaa didn’t use his lethal poison on you, it’ll sting for a bit, but I need to take care of Miss. Peri first,” she muttered before slowly coming up around Shawn and looking down at the bird. “Haipaa, I need you again,” she called.

The fenling bowed his head towards Camri and then bounced his way over to Ushi as she was pulling pouchs from around her neck. “Alright, take this one, and this and rub them between your paws. The juice should start leaking out. The juice is what’ll make her vomit,” she explained. Haipaa nodded and started to rub the herbs between his paws. He wouldn’t dare lick his paws until he washed them thoroughly later. While Haipaa was rubbing, Ushi walked over to Camri, slowly, but pulled another pouch from around her neck.

“Here, take a few of these leaves and rub them against where the poison landed. Wipe away from where it landed so it won’t spread towards any open areas,” she said, turning the bag over to let the leaves fall into Camri’s hands if she accepted the proposal to be cured.

“Ushi! Do I put my paws over Miss. Peri’s beaks?” Haipaa asked. Ushi moved the pouch in her mouth to the side before she answered. “Yes, and let the juice drip into her mouth, but wait till her beak is open. Just a few drops will do, you don’t want to make her terribly sick,” Ushi replied, waiting for Camri’s decision to take the leaves or not. Haipaa nodded and squeezed a couple of drops towards Miss. Peri’s mouth when he could, hoping she had at least gotten some of the drops down her throat. It would suck if he missed.
Image Image

Name: Haipaa / Name: Iskim
Level: 10 / Level: 4

please click my clickables when you can, thank you
The Garden-The Garden Farm-Wishlist-Clickables
Leaftail
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 07/28/2009 8:28 PM

(*breaks fourth wall to give Shawn and Haipaa a hug*)

Shawn lowered his head sadly when Zed spoke up again. He'd been so stupid! However, he tried to keep his grip on Miss Peri, making sure not to let her up. If she got away, all this work would have been for nothing! He couldn't let that happen. At the very least, he'd have to hold on to her until they could get the juice down her throat.

"Are you almost done, guys?" he called. "She's not that easy to hold!" Suddenly, a flash of brown caught his eye. Fuzz? He turned his head, and his claws loosed slightly, but quickly pressed down again. He could get his teddy bear later. Right now, he had to hold on.

[25]

[And RE2, that's fine. This RP is cool!]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 08/05/2009 4:45 AM

Zed happily read the minds of the Dumb-Dumbs, pleased with the reactions, the drama and the action going on about him. What a wonderful way to end this little test! He'd have to do this again sometime.
Camri has poisoned fur which she wiped away with the leaves. None of it had gotten on her person, she'd jerked out of the way fast enough. Like the fenling who had done this Camri had quick reflexes.
"Thank you then. It is a shame you did not know, we could have started off better." Camri grumbled, the adrenaline running through her veins still had her on edge. She didn't seem to concerned for her mother who was trying to desperately keep the strange liquid out of her beak.

The garudor tried to twist and turn but to no avail. The herbal concoction of leaf juice made it past her beak and down her throat.
The reaction was almost instant as the birds chest started to heave. At first there was nothing, for a long time it seemed to have had no affect besides upsetting an already very testy garudor.

Yellowish liquid came up along with a half digested bone that looked eerily like that of a human tibia. The pocket of a pair of (stomach) acid washed jeans and then...

The Mr. Wilson! It looked soggy and almost burned around it's feathers. It wasn't really moving. Zed took this time to approach the bird himself, flipping the creature into it's back. He actually let down his guard enough to treat the bird almost lovingly as he handled it.
"He's not breathing." He said quietly as his rather elegant tail wagged back and forth slowly, his ears drooped; had he hopped to find the bird alive?

And then, for anybody who knew this dreamsnare sygriff, Zed didn't something very unexpected. The kiss of life, CPR, whatever you call it was being used on the Mr. Wilson by none other then the uncaring, unfeeling, hateful, rude and blunt Zed.
Well this was a pretty crazy tent. Not only that but it actually worked!
Again, this was a pretty weird tent.

While the bird tried to breathe properly on it's own Zed stood, leaving the Mr. Wilson on the ground. All the compassion and worry and whatever else the dreamsnare had shown was gone now.
"Well then, Prince Dumb-Dumb, you went through a lot of trouble to save this Mr. Wilson. I do realise you are the one who killed him, for he was dead, you are also the one who came back here, faced me and ultimately saved his life. I think he would do best in your capable hands.
Camri?" Zed snapped, trying very hard not to smile. It was good to have found the Mr. Wilson a worthy home.
The burma grunted, acknowledging him.
"When Prince Dumb-Dumb lets go I want you to keep your mother in check up until our... friends, leave. Understood?"

Camri moved to stand next to Shaun, ready to take over when he let go of Miss Peri who wasn't giving up much of a fight. Throwing up took a lot out of anybody.

(( So Gray gets her Mr. Wilson. I'll post once more if I have to but if can can show your way out by yourselves out of the tent that'd be great~. ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Leaftail » 08/05/2009 1:41 PM

[[ooc;; yay we saved the Mr. Wilson! Er, Zed technically did, but…agh I’ll shut up xD]]

Once Miss Peri started her vomiting act, Haipaa jumped back and stared at his front paws, a little disgusted, but also a little tempted to clean them, but Ushi said to not even think about licking his paws, so he kept his forepaws away from his mouth as far as he could go. He glanced at the Tuskow and noticed her helping Camri, and smiled. Ushi always made friends with anybody, even if they were just attacked by a tiny Fenling. He looked to Shawn and smiled. “See! I told you I was a nice guy,” he grinned.

Ushi glanced at Camri and nodded towards her. “Still, I’m sorry about this. Maybe the next time we all meet we’ll have a better understanding of one another,” she replied and watched Zed bring the Mr. Wilson to life. She was impressed, but was more worried for Mr. Wilson’s sake and Camri’s. It seemed the two would be fine, anyways, so she felt relieved. It seemed Zed was not known for being so kind to people, and they all had witnessed another side of him, but, she had a feeling she’ll be keeping his nice side a secret, and hoped that Haipaa and Shawn would too. What was the fun if everyone knew Zed really did care?

Maybe that was why he was so mad at Shawn earlier.

“Haipaa, lets get you cleaned up. Shawn, hurry up when you’re done, we need to get out of here, and don’t forget your bear,” she called. Ushi had noticed him holding onto a stuffed animal earlier, putting it down before he tackled Miss Peri. Haipaa hopped over on his hind legs towards Ushi, grinning, but still making sure the juices were far away from him. The two exited the tent and Ushi pulled a cleaning vile from her supplies around her neck, and once she figured out how to open it with just her mouth, and adjusted it accordingly, she poured some of Haipaa’s paws. “Now, rubs your paws till they are clean,” she instructed, the Fenling nodding, and doing as she said.
Image Image

Leaftail
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 08/05/2009 9:56 PM

Shawn gasped in relief. "It worked!" he cried. "We did it!" He wanted to rush over and hug the Mr. Wilson, but realized that just might shock him more. Instead, he just picked up the teddy bear lying on the ground, as well as scooping up the little stuffed owl he had dropped.

"We're all back together!" he said happily, as he also picked up the Mr. Wilson gently and placed it on his head. "You'll like my family. They're really fun!"

He was happy again.

[26]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Leaftail » 08/06/2009 12:48 PM

Haipaa was happy that Shawn was happy now and not sad and angry as he was earlier. The Fenling finished scrubbing his hands together and showed them to Ushi, who nodded in approval. He bounced over to Shawn, grinning up at him. "I'm happy we saved the Mr. Wilson!" he said, bouncing around Shawn's legs excitedly. To just think, when they met, Shawn wanted Haipaa to go away and now they might actually become friends! Ushi, on the other hand, was just happy that nothing too horrible went down. Miss Peri would be fine in a couple of hours and would probably be nauseas for awhile as well, but no harm aside from the vomit would come to her. Ushi let out a tiny sigh and waited for Haipaa and Shawn to either say their goodbyes or something else, she really wanted to go home, but would wait for the tiny Fenling.
Image Image

Leaftail
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 08/07/2009 12:12 AM

"Thanks for helping!" added Shawn, reaching over to Haipaa in an attempt to hug him, which was slightly dissauded by the stuffed animals he was carrying. "Maybe we can meet again someday!" He began walking towards the tent's exit, the Mr. Wilson still perched on his back.

"I can't wait to tell Daddy what I did..." he whispered happily. "I hope he'll be proud of me! I helped!"

[27]

[I guess we're done?]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items