Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

The Up-side Down Hill (open)

Postby dap » 06/22/2009 7:22 PM

Shermall flew around Dap's head. He had only been to the park once before, but he was already excited.The walk took a while, but the thought of meeting new people was the only thing he could of. As the park came to view he noticed a bunched up group of others around a hill. No wait, the hill was upside-down! Shermall fly as fast as he could to see why it was up-side down.
Shermall waves to you!
Level= 1
posts= 2

ImageImageImage
dap
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: The Up-side Down Hill (open)

Postby Carlie » 06/22/2009 8:17 PM

Walking through the park not far from Shermall were a Mr. Wilson and a kuhna. The wilson was flying slightly above the kuhna, who was walking at a relaxed pace, looking around for something to do. "Well this sure is boring." the kuhna said. "Don't say that, Cujo! It's so nice out." The wilson, named Allyna, said. If she had lips, she would be smiling. Ever since she was rescued from the other realm, she seemed to be a very happy creature. Cujo eye-rolled and ignored the bird.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby dap » 06/22/2009 8:42 PM

New people were emerging from the park and streets. The hill had created a large crater from where it had been plucked from the ground. Small grains of dirt were falling and landing next to their feet as they stared at the tree racking against the mud. The fliers of the pets around decided to investigate, leaving the other species to try and climb the now leafless tree.
Shermall waves to you!
Level= 1
posts= 2

ImageImageImage
dap
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Carlie » 06/22/2009 8:46 PM

As Cujo and Allyna walked farther into the park, they noticed that one of the hills appeared to be upside-down. Cujo stood, staring open-mouthed at the sight. Allyna stopped flying and landed on Cujo's back. "What's going on?" Cujo shrugged. She walked a bit closer, trying to find some answers. Someone here had to know something...

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby coltonr888 » 06/26/2009 4:29 PM

As Cujo poked her way through a, now, barren tree and it's liflless leaves on the ground, a sleeping batti was awoken. Startled from the feeling of a wet nose the batti jumped into the air to see a  Kuhna. They exchanged pleasentries, and to put it bluntly, found that they had everything in common. "What happend to the tree Cujo, one minute I was sleeping upside down and then I found myself to be under a bunch of leaves right side up."
Image Hollow Batti

Level 1
Posts 4
Image Hollow Batti

Eschol
(Es-skull)
coltonr888
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate

Postby Carlie » 06/28/2009 3:33 PM

Cujo and Allyna listened as the batti spoke. That was very strange. Not even this creature knew. "Really? Well do you think anyone else knows?" She looked around the hill, trying to find someone else to ask. Allyna listened silently, watching the batti.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 07/27/2009 8:33 PM

((Two more posts, then I'm talking my pets out.))

It was beginning to get late. "We should probably get home.", Cujo thought out loud. Allyna nodded in agreement. "It was nice meeting you."

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 07/27/2009 8:34 PM

After saying goodbye, Allyna and Cujo walked away from the hill. Apparently they wouldn't find out what it was- not yet, anyway. Maybe soon they'd hear something about it.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate