As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Travel in the Ashes (Pima and Toon)

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/05/2009 7:39 PM

A woman with a Lolitan dress, Bone tatoo's, a skull mask, and a robe was walking while holding onto her hooded robe as the wind was blowing with the Ashes mixed in the air.  She looked through the mask she had on and turned around to see another girl following.  C'mon Mitsu, We must find shelter, quickly," said the makse girl.    This girl was wearing what looked like a maids outfit.  With blue and purple Graident hair and multi colored eyes."Whatever you say, Hollow.  But is it really nessicary for us to go through Nori Volcano to find your Birth mother?" asked Mitsu.  covering her mouth and nose from the ashes.  

Suddenly, Hollow, the girl with the Skeletal mask found an opening.  She grabbed Mitsu's arm and pulled her in.  "This'll work until the Ashy wind stops," she said.  Mitsu uncovered her nose and mouth and breathed in fresh non-ahy air.  "It is alot better in here then out there.  Nice eye of finding this hole, Hollow."  Holow nodded and took off the mask, breathing in an out slowly.  "I just hope that we don't suffocate from the ash fault out htere when it's daylight.  We'll stop for the day, alright?"  Mitsu nodded in agreement.

Later in the Night, Mitsu found some wood and Hollow started the fire.  "Say...  Do you think there's anyone else out there right this minute?" asked Mitsu looking at  Hollow.  "If there is, I might have to put my mask back on.  and make sure that I read their eyes before taking it off," said Hollow as she wiped away some ashes on the front of the mask.

{1}{1}  ((They're both in human form, alright Pima?))
Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Re: Travel in the Ashes (Pima and Toon)

Postby Matt » 08/05/2009 9:14 PM

((No prob with human form, but Andy can't assume one as of yet. c:))

The massive black dragon was not a happy camper- not, not even in the slightest. He was trudging through a rather harsh ash storm, covering his face partially with one of his wings. The white-scaled appendage gave his eyes shelter from most of the dust in the air, but his vision was still tampered with. Annoyed, his tail swished halphazardly behind him, destroying rock formations with it's gold spikes. His heart marking beat up and down upon his chest, a bright red against his otherwise shadow-ish color palette.

Finally, he noticed a small crevice, shelter from the weather. Brightening up, Andy started to hum a rather sullen tune, sad and slow. It was from his former world, and although it didn't suit his mood, it was one of the last bonds that connected him to his past. Once he reached the opening, he padded inside, tail dragging behind him. He lifted his head, and golden eyes rested... on the two others currently inhabiting the place.

"... Hello."

((He's humming "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails. c:))

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/05/2009 9:41 PM

Hollow placed the mask back on her face and looked at the Dragon.  Mitsu looked and was in shocked.  "Hello.  Can we help you ou with anything, Mr. Paragon sir?" she asked.  Hollow looked at the Paraogn's eyes.  She saw that his heart was beating through his skin, a tune.  She hummed a song that she remembered from her mother singing before she was adopted by royalty.  She hummed to it, and then his mind was unlocked.  

Hollow searched through the Paragon's mind and blinked.  She smiled under the mask.  Mitsu looked at Hollow and tilted her head to the side in confusion.

{2}{2} ((Hollow was humming the beggining of Xepher))
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 08/05/2009 10:12 PM

Andy raised a scaled brow, golden eyes sparkling inquisitively. "Well, as you can see, I'm rather fatigued from walking through an ash storm for a few hours, so I was... wondering, if I could rest here. I didn't expect there to be travelers here." He snorted softly, sitting down with a light thump. "Especially one with such an odd stare," he continued with a good-hearted chuckle.

"So... if I may be blunt, who are you both?"

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 08/05/2009 10:39 PM

Hollow Narrowed her eyes and tooked off the mask and changed into her Paragon form.  "I am Hollow.  and I looked into your mind."  Mitsu looked shocked as Holow Turned into a Paragon.  "holy crap...  I didn't see that coming!  You're a paragon!?"  "What?  you thought I was human?  No.  Turns out I'm a Pragon.  that's how the Fire started in the Catsle," said Hollow.  As soon as Hollow said that, Mitsu nodded yes and then fainted.  "So who might you be?" Hollow asked the male Paragon.

{3}{3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 09/25/2009 2:39 PM

((sirry Pima.  But it's been over a month seince this Role play came to a stand still, So I'm pulling out Hollow and Mitsu, and closing this.))

As Hollow returned to her human form, she felt discusted with that.  She looked at Mitsu and nodded.  Mitsu agrred and they walked out back into the Ashy air, with her mask on Hollow's face, and hood hiding her hair, she and Mitsu walked away from the covern.  Never looking back to the Paragon that was still in the cove, Hollow hummed Blind Justice while they went back to civilized ground, in still search of a woman who went by the name of Gypsy.

{4}{4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items