As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: Mog Must See [P Me and Freezair]

Postby Freezair » 04/06/2010 10:40 PM

((Sure; pick a spot.))

"No!" Odysseus' bark was sharp and assertive. A wall of white glow leapt up in front of Cantella, soaring high into the sky. Pearly light enveloped both her and Odysseus. As Seraph jumped up, the wall relaxed. Odysseus gave them both a look of deep disdain.

Cantella looked more flustered and confused than frightened. "He's definitely defective," she said sadly. "I think you should return him--I bet his model was recalled; that's too dangerous! Would you like me to restrain him for you?"

The mist made a buzzing noise. It was not unlike someone blowing a raspberry.

[48, 8]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/07/2010 4:19 PM

Seraph took a few steps back and nearly stumbled as the walls rose, and she quickly sheltered Mog. It wasn't that she cared, but it was more like Aurora would be SUPER pissed if she brought home a dead Mog...or even worse no Mog at all. Finally when it relaxed she sighed with relief. She could feel Mog squirming behind her but she didn't dare let go. This was too much already. And must these Lucain use so much magic? It was so frightening and unpredictable. As Cantella spoke, Seraph glared. "Listen lady, Mog isn't a toy. He's not defective, he's not a model, and if you restrain him I can't guarantee your safety. This guy isn't easily restrained." She watched her intently, waiting for any signs of her about to summon her fairy water.

Mog was grateful for Seraph's words, and only relaxed slightly. The boy seemed alright, but that female was starting to get on his nerves. As the mist buzzed his hissed until Seraph gave him a swift but soft slap upon his forehead.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/07/2010 6:17 PM

"It doesn't look like you can 'guarantee our safety' if you don't restrain him, either." Odysseus looked bitterly at both Seraph and Mog. His chest rose and fell harshly. He stood tall, like a champion. "I don't know if it was wise to bring a thing like that out in public if it's going to be making idle threats."

"Dear..."

"It tried to shoot you!"

[49, 9]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

[10][10]

Postby AuroraSky » 04/08/2010 3:22 PM

Seraph glared back at him. "You have some nerve calling him 'a thing like that'! He's just as much as a pet as you are you...you-" Suddenly she stopped and the fierce fire in her eyes boiled down. Her fists clenched tightly and her eyes shut quickly, and after a few deep breaths she calmed herself down. Seraph never liked to show too much emotion, and all she was doing was getting worked up over absolute foolishness. She rolled her head a few times, then her shoulders, and her eyes flickered open once again to stare cruelly into the one's of Odyssues. "I do not fear you or your magic water." She said simply before pressing her lips tight. Calm Seraph. Calm.

Mog looked on and surveyed the female, his anger subsided. He cautiously transformed into a small puppy and made his way over to her, sniffing her leg. He could feel Seraph's confused look, but did not turn around. Something about the female seemed...weird. She was overly sweet and did nothing to stop his attacks. Maybe she was not of the Lucain breed?

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/08/2010 4:27 PM

"Nor do I fear you angry words," Odysseus said. "You carry with you a great deal of rage and hatred towards us for someone whom you've only just met. And I'm not sure how 'unafraid' you actually are. One of you is extremely uneasy; I can tell that much..."

"Sweetheart, I love you, but can we not be confrontational today? We helped them; they're ungrateful. It happens. Can we just go out there and enjoy the volcano? Sweetie?" Cantella looked at him sharply.

"I don't trust them." Odysseus' whisper was meant to be heard.

"And--dear? If they try anything funny? You do know how easy it would be to--"

"I know, but it's others I'm worried about. There's nothing so dangerous as a rude person with the means to enforce their rudeness."

[50, 10]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

[11][11]

Postby AuroraSky » 04/08/2010 4:56 PM

Seraph stared blankly at Odysseus, taking in his words with little care. "I'm not uneasy. I'm just not afraid to tell you how I feel." She said. "I've spent too much of my life bottling in, but no more. Jesus Mog, stop sniffing her already!" She snapped. She ignored his angry glare and watched him continued. She rolled her eyes and sighed. If she tried to pull him away he would snap at her with his little razor jaws, which certainly guaranteed pain. It was a wonder Cantella had not noticed, or moved him yet, since she seemed quite...err...unfriendly of him.

Mog had now circled Cantella, still in his mechanical puppy form, sniffing away. Well she seemed like a Lucain, that was for her. But he had never known someone to be so...nice. It was peculiar. Mog did not know many nice acquaintances (He was out with Seraph, wasn't he?) and her strange nature confused him. Out of the corner of his eye he watched her mate intently, ready to react at any attack.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/08/2010 7:52 PM

Cantella sighed. "You know, I apologize for him. He's being bitter today. I don't know why. Normally he never gets worked up like this..." She looked down at Mog with some curiosity. "If I've slighted you, Mr.--er, Mog--I do apologize, but you should be forewarned in the future that if you try to bite or shoot at people, they won't respond well. You know?"

"--And I'm not afraid to tell you either!" Odysseus' wingblades bristled. "So if I find that you're being inhospitable--MMPH!"

A waft of mist suddenly clamped itself around his jaw, gently but firmly silencing him.

"Oddie? Not. Today. Sorry!" She grinned chipperly at him.

[51, 11]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/08/2010 9:17 PM

Seraph's eyes twinkled with delight as the male was silenced. Maybe this whole magic thing wasn't so bad after all when used the right way. She brushes a few strands if dark purple hair out of her face and fanned herself. Oh gosh it was hot! She quicky assembled the hair into a sloppy bun and continued to fan herself. She shuddered. This was probably what hell was like, and at the moment Seraph had a one way ticket there!

Mog didn't know how to respond to Cantella's apology, so he merely offered a confused nod. He transformed back into his Velix form and stood. "Mog wonders how you Lucain lady get powers of mist." He then sat as though he was a child waiting for a bedtime story.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/08/2010 9:56 PM

"I learned how," Cantella said simply. "I studied magic for a while and learned how to do it! I learned how to speak mist-language and summoned some to help me. They're very useful, you know! They can keep you cool, help you float, fetch you things... It was a smart decision, I think."

Odysseus wiggled out of Cantella's sweet bind and smacked his jaw. Momentarily, he made some funny faces. "Never met a robot with an interest in magic before," Odysseus said. "Looking for something with a bit more subtlety than those cannons?"

[52, 12]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/09/2010 3:05 PM

Seraph nodded at Cantella's words, understanding completely. Her connection with mist was nearly identical to that of Aurora's, which forced Seraph to respect Cantella. Seraph then glanced at Odysseus and using her same, monotone voice said, "What about you? Don't you think you would pick something a bit more manly that mist?" She asked simply.

Mog was completely enthusiastic. His eyes swirled into lenses and he snapped a few pictures of Cantella. She was magnificent! As Odysseus started speaking to him Mog glanced, not sure if the question was supposed to be rude or not. Regardless, he would answer. "Mog no want subtle. Mog want big commotion! Mog want magic not for protection, but for tricks!" He exclaimed, smiling broadly. Out of the corner of his eye he saw an older couple and grinned. The gears started turning...

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/09/2010 5:29 PM

"Oh, it's not his mist," Cantella said. "He only borrows it from time to time. But he's got no need for hypermasculine ego-stroking anyway," she laughed. "He's not that kind of fellow. His main magic that he likes to use is protective stuff. Barriers and the like."

Odysseus scrutinized Mog carefully. "Then you'd best be looking for another source," Odysseus said sternly. "You shouldn't use magic for tricks and cruelty, and you won't find an honest mage to teach it to you if you don't want to use it for honest purposes. You use magic for evil things, and it gets deep down inside you. It makes you bad. It makes you sick, too. You don't want to get sick, do you?"

[53, 13]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/09/2010 5:48 PM

Seraph fanned herself again, the heat really starting to get to her. And even worse she was wearing all black. Curse her depressing clothing choices. Seraph found herself not hating Cantella and did a mental check to not create any bonds. Wouldn't want to get any emotions now would we? "Protective things? Figures." She said. "My owner, Aurora, commands plant life. She very...sweet." She spat at the last word. "You two would probably end of being 'BFF's'."

Mog laughed dryly and then immediately turned to glare at the male Lucain. "Mog no want your silly water. Mog want fire. Mog live for tricks and cruelty, and wants no lecture from you. Mog no want to get sick because Mog born sick." He glanced out to the sides and saw the older couple happily strolling along. What nasty tricks could he do on them?

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/09/2010 6:17 PM

"Then you're barking up the wrong tree, little robot," Odysseus said angrily.

"Ooh! Plants," Cantella said. "You know, I once met a lass from an alternate dimension who said she was trying to learn how to grow plants and things. Apparently, her realm hadn't had one for a while. A plant-caller." She looked off thoughtfully towards the distance. "'BBF,' huh? The only thing I know about that statement comes from commercials. Awfully consumerist of me, I know."

[54, 14]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/09/2010 6:26 PM

Seraph looked in shock as Cantella dissed the term of BFF. She had originally taken her as someone who would have known all of those silly teenage abbreviations. She stared thoughtfully. Maybe this girl wasn't as air-headed as she thought. "Yes. Maybe Aurora could help your friend out. I can't believe she's from another realm," She said, her voice flat and boring. "I have always wanted to travel to other realms but Aurora always says it's too dangerous. As if I cared about danger."

"Mog no see trees." The little robot said, confused by the male Lucain's words. Ah well, maybe the magic water had gotten to his head? Meanwhile he was thinking about which ways to torment the old couple. Maybe he would transform into a snake? He cautiously made his way over, only starting with a few more steps.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/10/2010 1:52 PM

"Oh; I haven't met her in ages. She's beyond any help from me." Cantella shrugged. "And your friend is right. It's horribly dangerous. You need to be very in control of both your abilities and emotions to pull it off."

The mist, meanwhile, sensed that Mog was up to something. It rushed up to it and made another one of its hissing noises.

"What now?" Odysseus said. He looked at Mog. "You'd better not be plotting anything horrible. Remember what I said about tricks. You would be a horrid creature to go around pulling tricks on and tormenting people."

[55, 15]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext