As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: Mog Must See [P Me and Freezair]

Postby AuroraSky » 04/10/2010 2:13 PM

Seraph shrugged. "I guess it would be dangerous, but I don't mind. And I am in control of my emotions. I don't have any." She replied. "What about you? Have you traveled through realms recently? It seems to me that you have strong control over both your powers and emotions." Cantella was actually starting to interest Seraph! There was a lot more to this Lucain than Seraph could have imagined, and her life was so much more exciting than the dull one Seraph lived. Then again, this trip had been anything but dull.

Mog hissed back at the mist, then glared at Odysseus. "Mog thinks you should mind your own business. Mog is a horrid creature, and Mog have no problem with that!" He spat harshly. How dare this Lucain stop his tricks? Mog lived for these kinds of pranks!

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/10/2010 3:44 PM

"A little," Cantella admitted. "I have to be careful about it, though. One of the problems with traveling realms is, if you run into yourself--what will happen? There are infinite versions of me, and you, and everyone, in every possible species in every possible world--what if I encounter the me who's a Paragon, or a Gorgeel, maybe, or even.. a human?" Cantella's mind drifted off. "I find spirits much more interesting that realms, though. I had a lovely chat with a lad named Felix about it, though. He's apparently met the alternate version of his mother here in Evelon! How strange."

Odysseus' hackles raised. "Then may terrible things befall you, cruel little one. I have no tolerance for those who go around hurting innocents."

[56, 16]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/10/2010 3:51 PM

Seraph took a seat on a nearby rock and leaned back a little, enjoying her little stories. It then forced her to think about her alternate version? Would they be wearing....pink? Oh wouldn't that be scary. What color would her hair be? Would she be as emotionless? What would her voice sound like? Would she be a human? Would she even be a Kuhna? The questions raced through her mind. "The alternate version of his mother? In Evelon? Did she recognize him? Was she much different, or only slighty? What's her name?" Seraph spilled out, surprising herself with so much interest. She must remember to stay detached and emotionless! Curse Cantella and her kindness.

Mog glanced up at Odysseus and made a mock scary face. "Oh, NOW Mog is scared! Mog has been cursed many times, but Mog no care. Mog go on and play tricks, and Mog laugh and laugh as victims are frightened!" He said with a smile. Almost immediately he transformed into a snake and started making his way over to the couple, who were now sitting down and having lunch.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/10/2010 6:32 PM

"Well, she wasn't his mother in this world. He'd never been born here. He recognized her, because she looked the same. But she didn't know who he was at all! When he explained himself, she didn't believe him! The version of her that lives in this world now is very adamant about never having children. Her name is Freezy, I think. She lives just down the street with me, and her alternate son stays with us where we live. Apparently, that wasn't the only odd thing about him. Apparently, despite looking like a teenager, he was only six or seven years old! Humans grow incredibly fast in his world, but then slow down once they reach about sixteen. I don't understand it either."

Odysseus snarled. He shot a beam of light toward the couple, enveloping them in a dome of creamy white light. Then, his dark lips beginning to froth, he turned and pounced toward Mog with his fangs bared.

[57, 17]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/10/2010 7:40 PM

Seraph was shocked. It really amazed her how realms worked. After hearing this she wasn't sure if she would want to go. Then again, with a bit more emotional absence she might be able to handle the changes that come with a new realm. "I can't imagine how sad that must have been for him. That Freezy woman you were referring to, are you close with her?" She asked. As she glanced over she saw Odysseus pouncing at Mog and she yelped. "STOP HIM!" She yelled to Cantella.

Mog snarled and slithered out of harms way and then quickly transformed into a mechanical bird and flew towards Cantella and Seraph seeking protection. He watched as Seraph ran for him.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/11/2010 12:33 AM

"Not really, apparently," Cantella shrugged. "His real mother had apparently told him such things might happen. And he's a smart-enough boy. He'd understand."

Suddenly, Seraph shouted. Cantella whirled, just in time to see Odysseus pouncing toward the slithering, mean-eyed Mog. The robot suddenly flipped and changed, becoming more birdlike. But when Seraph cried "Stop him!," the way Cantella interpreted her was... probably not the way Seraph had intended.

Cantella whistled, sending an enormous whip of mist toward Mog while Odysseus reeled. He sprinted toward the couple he'd just domed, trying to stay ahead of Mog in case Cantella missed.

[58, 18]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/11/2010 1:05 PM

Seraph screamed as the mist whipped Mog roughly. She watched him as he flew and crashed into a rock, then nothing as smoke enveloped his body. She covered her mouth to keep from screaming anymore. Instead, she ran as fast as she could to his side and waved the smoke away. "The water short-circuited him. He's not moving." She whispered. Suddenly Mog twitched and he began transforming like crazy into birds, then bugs, then Lucain, then snakes, then trees, then phones, then cars, and then finally his Velix form. Seraph turned towards Cantella and Odysseus and opened her mouth. "Fix. Him."

The elderly woman shrieked as Odysseus ran for her, and her husband turned around and picked up a rock, hurling it at him. "Back away you crazy animal! Stay away!" He said, bending (with much difficulty) to get another rock.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/11/2010 9:37 PM

As soon as the mist got ahold of Mog, Odysseus stopped and spun. If the woman was worried about being attacked, he was turning away anyway. He ran up to the frantically-transforming Mog, watching him shift and sputter.

With angry eyes, he turned toward Seraph. "No."

Cantella's face was more even. She quietly drew the mist back to herself. "To elaborate on Oddie's refusal: 'Mog' was acting cruelly toward that sweet older couple over there, and Oddie has no tolerance for that kind of rudeness, especially toward the elderly. Thus, he is going to leave Mog like that to teach him a lesson, as well as to prevent him of being further harm towards the couple, us, or anyone else in the vincinity. As for me, I do believe I was mistaken about him and would recommend dismantling him and then a rebuild from the ground up. As for you, I think you should keep closer watch under those in your care, alright, Miss Seraph?"

[59, 19]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/12/2010 2:56 PM

Seraph looked up at Odysseus, then at Cantella. She would have to give up. There was no way her emotions could be hidden from them now. She stood slowly and turned towards them, fire blazing in her eyes. The stared coldly at each one when she just got so confused and hurt she...she...

She cried.

A rush of tears came out as she flung herself back down towards Mog and cradled her lifeless friend in her arms. It was then a shadow came over her and the elderly woman put a kind hand on her shoulder. "Darling? Are you alright?" She asked. Seraph, about to say something rude, instead shook her head. The elderly woman gently helped her up and took a look at Mog, then at the Lucain.

"Oh dear, what has happened here?" She asked. Her husband looked onward, not wanting to get mixed with the affairs with another. The elderly lady gently prodded Mog. "I'm sure your Lucain friends here can fix him." She said, smiling at them. Seraph thought cold, bitter thoughts, but knew the elderly woman had not known that they had done such a thing to Mog.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/13/2010 12:05 AM

Odysseus took a deep breath. "Well, at least he stopped."

Cantella looked both pitying and stern. Seraph's tears were strong and sour.

"Seraph, I understand the way you feel."

"I think," Odysseus said. "I don't know what you saw in him, exactly."

"Oddie, let me handle this." Cantella snapped at him. She turned back to Seraph. "However, please understand why we had to do this. Mog was going to hurt people. He was going to hurt you," she said to the older lady. "There's no time when hurting people for the fun of it is acceptable. You see why Odysseus and I had to protect the couple? You shouldn't blame yourself for Mog's actions, but if we're going to fix him, a little help from you--saying that you're going to try and keep him under better control--would be nice."

[60, 20]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/14/2010 5:45 PM

Seraph was shaking violently now, her emotions running wild and toying with her mind as if she was their little puppet. Swirls of them enveloped her and she struggled to find the proper balance. Seraph looked coldly at Odysseus and stood slowly, clenching her fists. She continued to shake and she could feel the eyeliner running down her face like a tormented river. She took one step towards him, but stopped as the older woman grabbed her shoulder gently. She shook her off and turned to Cantella. "You. Don't. Understand. Mog isn't a toy. He's not something you can restrain. He might be an abomination to you, but who is he is who he is. Restraining him would be like restraining you. Do your friends stop you from using magic to hurt others? Like you hurt Mog? I don't know who else you've done this too, but I don't care. Fix. Him." She whispered harshly.

The older man now came to grab his wife, not liking the situation. She gave him a glare and he immediately backed off. The older woman stepped in front of Seraph, separating the girl and the Lucain. "Why don't we just think this through. Maybe we could...rewire him?"

[21][21]

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/14/2010 6:03 PM

"Miss Seraph, please try and listen," Cantella said. "Deactivating Mog was not our intention, but we were defending the couple first and foremost. Have you ever heard the saying, 'My right to swing my fist stops where another man's nose begins?' Regardless of whether or not Mog was 'being who he is,' he violated that rule by attempting to cause harm to another."

Odysseus seemed to have decided to get his nose out of the situation for a while--he realized Cantella was probably a while away from making any progress with Seraph. He instead turned to the couple. "Sorry about that. I didn't frighten you too badly, did I? I don't know about that fellow... We're going to need to see Fredrick at the Ranch about him. Maybe even the Lavalamp-Ja twins."

[61, 21]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/14/2010 6:19 PM

The heat was really starting to get to Seraph now and she felt she might just whirl around at the volcano and yell at it for all eternity. But that would look silly, and she wasn't in the mood for silliness. She whirled back at Cantella. "Those aren't rules. Those are silly sayings said by stupid people!" She snapped. "Now you 'please try and listen'. I can't change him for the better, because everyone has already tried that. Sure he's not the best one to be around, but if others can accept him...why can't you?"

The older woman peeked over at him, and her husband tried to draw her back with no luck. "Well if you were to take him to the ranch, do you think his friend over there would let you? I mean she seems to be awfully attached to that little creature!"

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/14/2010 6:57 PM

"Because, Miss Seraph," Cantella said, her mouth drooping into an angry grimace, "I cannot and will not accept people who go around hurting others for the fun of it! And if you continue to support him, then you are an agent to assault and can, by Evelon law, be arrested! And I! Will not! Support! Criminals!" Her voice shrieked across the volcano. The lava pit seemed to be rumbling in fear.

Odysseus' eyes shrunk. "Seraph. Quick. Listen to her, and listen to her now." His words trembled. "She's angry. Either take Mog and run, or apologize. I'm saying this by way of warning."

[62, 22]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 04/14/2010 8:39 PM

Seraph kept her focus straight on Cantella and briefly glanced at Odysseus. She did not care about the risks of dealing with Cantella; she simply would not stand for Mog's injuries. Her fists clenched and she took another step towards Cantella. She spoke barely above a whisper. "Fine. Arrest me. I DARE you to! Mog is my fried I will NEVER turn my back on him!" As she spoke her eyes started glowing brighter and brighter. Soon instead of her human eyes there were two white flashes taking their place.

The older woman ran in front of Cantella, barely escaping her husband's reach. The older had decided she would protect them from each other.

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items