As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: Mog Must See [P Me and Freezair]

Postby Freezair » 04/16/2010 3:03 PM

"No!" Odysseus lept toward the older woman just as Cantella flared into brightness. The mist around her took on the appearance of flames and undulating light. She hovered a few inches off the ground, eyes blazing. The air around Cantella didn't feel like it belonged to a normal person anymore. She still looked the same, but something about the way Cantella bended the light around her seemed to suggest that there was something no longer mortal about her.

Odysseus attempted to flatten the woman to the ground. "Run!" he said to her. "Don't stand in front of her! It's coming. I don't think It would hurt an innocent, but she can't always control It! We have to get out of here!"

[63, 23]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Re: Mog Must See [P Me and Freezair]

Postby AuroraSky » 04/17/2010 6:22 PM

The older woman shrieked as Odysseus pounced on her, but allowed the Lucain to lead her away anyway. Her husband was directly behind her, sneaking worried glances back at the girl every now and then. The older woman looked at Odysseus with fear blazing in her eyes. "But what about her? Won't she get hurt?" She asked. The older man took another glance backwards.

Seraph knew that she should be running right now, but somehow her pride would make her stay where she was. She turned around briefly to grab up Mog's body in her arms. As she felt over his metal exterior she could hear the slight clicking of a dying gear. More tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at her lost friend and then back up at Cantella. Seraph watched as the old couple was led away by Odysseus and her legs were begging to follow suit...but that dang pride of hers wanted her to remain. She took a deep breath, let the tears fall freely then closed her eyes tightly, and braced for the attack.

[24][24]

((Plot died...so I'm withdrawing))

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer