As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: Valcano Run (PRIVATE noveraa and I)

Postby Ningai » 08/20/2010 10:58 AM

Nikita commented on the sphere and finally my attention went away from it. "Ya. Something like that." I said as I took one last glance at it before heading towards Nikita.

We headed away from the volcano. I heard Nikita comment as she went into her human form. I hated going into human form, I felt so small and weak. I did though. There was no point of me staying in creature form. Though I must admit, I still did look kinda intimidating in my human form :P
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/20/2010 12:03 PM

I looked at Wrath. I noticed he was in his human form also. I didn't know what quite to say. He kinda looked like he could be intimidating to most. I wondered if he ment it to be that way or not. I then decided to say.

"We better get going. Although I know where she might be. Ellavine has so many favorite spots. Sometimes she has't to switch to human form for some, because shes so big. Shes a Sauria Battleheart. They tend to protect anything and anyone at all costs.

{16}

Edited- It got messed up when I went to copy it, to make a new post... Long story..
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/20/2010 1:09 PM

"Ah, lucky me." I said while thinking that it would be a tough fight if I ever got on her bad side. "Well lets get going. The sooner we take care of this sphere, the sooner we can find the next." I commented to Nikita as I waited to follow her.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/20/2010 1:38 PM

I looked at Wrath, then started running. I didn't really know what to say next. All I knew that Ellavine might ask to come back with us instead. Not that it would have been a problem. I mean Ellavine, was good at protecting something while she helped out. Thats just how she was.

"Don't speak when we first get there. Let me do the talking. Also just because shes beautiful, doesn't mean shes all sweet. Don't worry though, as you get to know her, she gets more fond of you."

I looked back and smiled at Wrath. Hoping that he wasn't yet scared.

"Hmm, You'll see her in her creature form first. When she comes to talk to us, she'll switch to human.

While I was walking, I thought I had heard a couple of creatures running my way. I looked around to see if I could find out who it might be. Thats when I saw Nikita, and someone was tagging along with her. That didn't stop me from smiling at her though. The other creature, I didn't really know how to react to their presence. I didn't talk to them when they got near me, they looked like they needed to catch their breath. I took the time then to get into my human form.

{N17.E1}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/20/2010 2:06 PM

As we approached I saw Nikita's friend. Nikita was right, she was beautiful! I did as Nikita said and stayed quiet as I watched her switch into human from. Even in human form she wasn't that bad! I just let Nikita do the talking.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/20/2010 2:17 PM

"Hey Ellavine. This is Wrath. Wrath this is Ellavine."

I looked at Wrath then Ellavine. She looked like she was having a good day. Usually she was happy of course but if you ever pulled her straws, usually you'd be getting a beatin. She never really ment any harm and if she did. It was usually because she was protective of something or someone. Thats why I thought that she would be good at watching over the sphere like whatever it was.

"Ella, I actully have a favor.. Do you think you would be able to protect something for us?

I asked gently.

I stood there, listening to Nikita before I decided to say something. After she was done speaking I replied back.

" Hello, Wrath. Nice to meet you. Sure I don't mind doing a favor for my best girly. What am I watching over and why?"

I looked at Wrath, while answering Nikita. Then glanced at Nikita right after.

{N18.E2}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/20/2010 2:41 PM

"Hello." I said to Ellavine. I was about to answer the other question, but I figured I would give too long of an explanation so I left it for Nikita to answer. Ellavine seemed to have a good heart and my gut feeling was that I should trust her, so I did. I held out the sphere to her. "This is what it is. It's part of a legend." I said, leaving it at that. I figured that Nikita could fill her in on the rest.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/21/2010 1:06 PM

After Wrath was finished his sentence. I looked at him, hoping he would continue. After all I didn't really know what to say.

"Umm, I guess we need you to guard it so that there is no chance that someone will take it. I mean your tough. We also need you to, because we have to find a few others like it."

I said to Ella, with a smile. I was hoping that she wouldn't ask to come.

I looked at Nikita and Wrath. I listened to their reasons, while looking at the sphere like object. I then sat down on the ground, motioning them to sit with me. Then I answered.

"I'll protect it, but only if I can come with you guys. After all it seems to me you may need someone to protect you guys too. Incase you know someone trys to put you down."

I gave them my reply with a serious look.

{N19.E3}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/21/2010 1:17 PM

After Ellavine gave her answer, my pride was crushed and without thinking I said, "Hey I can deal with anyone who would try to bother us!" I really didn't know what to say after. I thought that the legend was a solo mission, but then it became a duo, and now Ellavine wants to make it three?! I wasn't sure what I wanted. I really didn't have a preference. I just looked at Ellavine then back at Nikita. Still I said nothing.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/21/2010 1:38 PM

I looked at Wrath quickly. He seemed bothered by what Ella had said. I don't think that was her intentions however so I just looked at her with a smile. Then said.

" Well, I don't mind that. Although Ella, you know better then to think other people aren't like you too. I know your strong but so are others."

Then I looked at Wrath, hoping I made him a tad bit better, although her comment bothered me a little aswell.

I looked at Wrath quicky. I wasn't expecting him to say anything. As fearful as he looked to me, he seemed a tad bit quiet. Then again I loved quiet. I wasn't much in for conversing. Then I heard Nikita say something. She seemed right about the matter. I was happy being able to go. I knew I would be able to protect this object while helping out aswell.

'Sorry Wrath if I offended you in such a way. It was not my intentions. Please forgive me. Do you too, mind if I join?"

I looked at Wrath, waiting for a reply.

{N20.E4}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/21/2010 2:05 PM

I looked at the two girls. I was fairly surprised that Ella said sorry for the comment. "Sure you can come along. One more pair of eyes can't hurt." I said answering Ella's question. "So I guess it's on to the next riddle then." I said to the girls. "The next riddle states, "Fire, water, earth, air. That sit. Just those four words." The first thing that came to my mind was the four elements. "So where do you guys think it could be?" I asked the girls.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/26/2010 9:38 AM

I was happy that Wrath didn't mind Ella coming along with us. I was thrilled actully, she was one of my bestfriends. It would make this adventure more exciting.I then walked over to Wrath, and thought about the next clue he had read out.

"Actully, I don't have a clue."

I said frusterated, at my clueless mind.

I looked at Wrath. The clue stumped me.. I didn't know what to say, usually I was good at these types of things.

"I haven't got a clue either. It doesn't seem like theres anything with all the elements in Nori Volcano..."

{N21.E5}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 09/04/2010 2:45 PM

I thought for a second about the girls replies. They were right, there wasn't anything around here that had all the elements. But where then? What place had fire, water, earth, and air? Well I guess everywhere really had earth and air, but where was there water and fire in the same place? "So do either of you know where there is both fire and water? There has to be some place with both!" I stated to the girls. I was hoping that they knew of some place. I looked at them as we all thought.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 09/05/2010 9:09 PM

I thought for a moment. There was nothing here like that. Unless they ment something like water.

"Theres nothing like that here. Unless its something similar, however not quite."

I said, looking at Nikita. Reading her face expression. I agreed with her, and hoped she didn't mind me telling.

{N22.E6}
*Pulling out both characters, sorry. :oops: *
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 09/07/2010 4:32 PM

I was stumped. It looked like everyone else was too. I looked at the others as I thought of the elements. In my minds eye I had both water and fire circling each other. After a while I noticed that the image of fire seemed to take shape as a single flame and the water was under it. I studied the thought for a moment then realized what it could be! "Hey, is there any place with a torch surrounded by water?" It seemed so familiar. I think that maybe someone had told me about a place like that before. Finally we may have a lead on the 2nd sphere! Took long enough!
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Previous