As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: Valcano Run (PRIVATE noveraa and I)

Postby Slynne » 08/09/2010 1:23 AM

"Okay , I'll follow you, that way if I see something that you may have not noticed. I'll be able to tell you. I said to Wrath, with a smooth voice.

{8}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/09/2010 1:30 AM

"Uh sure." I said though not sure where to begin the search. I started to walk around looking down at the ground for any abnormalities. 10 minutes or so passed and still nothing so I began to run so that I could cover more ground. U ran like the wind through the ash. A few seconds later I stopped. It was quiet, too quiet. I forgot about Nikita! quickly and a little frantic I began to call, "Nikita! Where are you? Can you hear me? Nikita!"
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/09/2010 1:54 AM

"Don't worry I'm right up here,"I looked down from the ceiling. Where ashes were starting to come off of. Holding on tight to the rocks, so I wouldn't fall."Maybe, the key isn't on the ground,"I suggested to Wrath.

{9}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/09/2010 2:03 AM

"maybe." I replied. I started thinking about it more, the first key lies under the snow. "Hey, I think I know where it is!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Where is the heaviest ash fall around here? I think that's where it'll be!" I continued. OK, so I didn't know where exactly it would be, but I knew what the area would look like! :P
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/11/2010 2:36 AM

I looked at Wrath, then climbed down from the ceiling. "I don't really know where the heaviest ash would be maybe. Over the hottest place in the Volcano perhaps?"I suggested.

{10}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/11/2010 10:36 PM

I was surprised that Nikita didn't know where exactly the heaviest ash was, then again nor did I! "Well seeing how the ash shoots out of the volcano like a water fountain, my guess would be that the most ash would be on the outskirts of the area." I said to Nikita. It was just a guess, but it was the best I had. I jolted off in the opposite direction of the volcano and quickly yelled back, "Come on Nikita!" I ran through the ash, though I could barely see anything/ where I was going because the ash just kept getting thicker in the air and soon the ground had about a 10cm worth of ash on it!
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/17/2010 12:11 AM

I just listened to Wrath. His prediction seemed about right to me.Just as he started to move I quickly did also." I'm right beside you."I called out, quickly.

{11}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/17/2010 11:16 PM

"Well I guess we are here. The ash sure is thick enough." I commented as I began to search for the sphere-like object. I kept looking over the ash, but I saw nothing but flat layers. Perhaps Nikita was having better luck than me. I went over to where Nikita was to see if she saw anything yet.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/17/2010 11:29 PM

When Wrath and I got to the thickest ash we could find. I continued looking for a sphere like object like Wrath. I had to walk around untill I saw a somewhat glowy thing. At first I thought my chances to finding something was odd chances. Then all of a sudden I got the erg to walk towards the shiny piece. I noticed Wrath walking towards to where I was."I think i found something."I spoke out in a quiet voice.

{12}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/17/2010 11:48 PM

I looked at what Nikita was looking at. It seemed to be glowing. I thought that was a little strange seeing how I never thought anything could glow where we were. I cleared away some of the ash off of the object. It was a blue glowing sphere. I picked it up and said to Nikita, "Well what do you think? I think it looks like what the legend describes."
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/18/2010 9:48 AM

I listened to Wraths next words. I didn't quite know what to say really. It seemed odd for me to actully find something fragile. Especially since this was a legend like object."I don't really know what I think, really.."I said to Wrath, confused.

{13}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/18/2010 10:00 AM

"Well I guess this is it." I said with a bit of uncertainty. I had never seen an object like the one I was holding before. It was really unique. Plus I was surprised that we actually found it. I figured by now someone else would have searched for and found all of the objects. "Where do you live? We need to put this some place safe." I said to Nikita in hope that she would trust me enough to show me where she lives.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/18/2010 12:06 PM

I giggled at wrath. He must have forgotten that I don't have a stable home."Your silly, I don't have a stable home. I only have tempory home. Although I could get my friend to watch it there."I said, waiting for Wraths response.

{14}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/18/2010 1:41 PM

"Oh right." I said. It had slipped my mind with the search and all. I wasn't sure if I would trust a stranger so I asked Nikita, "Do you trust that friend with your life?" I said all this while still staring at the object. It still glowed in my hands and seemed to have its own presence.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/20/2010 4:56 AM

I heard Wraths question. It made me glance at him automaticly."If she wasn't so trustworthy. Why would I suggest her in the first place. Of course I can trust her."I then looked away from him, somewhat offended."By the way, if you ask me, this sphere looking object. Seems more living then still. Don't you think Wrath?" I said to him, noticing that it kinda looked alive to me. I then started running out of the place."Come on!"I yelled out to Wrath.  

When I finally got out of the hot volcano, I notice how cool it was outside. I then turned into my human form.I then looked back to see Wrath, I hoped he wouldn't attack me and that he would reconize my scent. I decided to call out to him just incase."Wrath. I think it would be best to go into our human forms."

{15}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext