As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Valcano Run (PRIVATE noveraa and I)

Postby Ningai » 07/12/2010 2:58 PM

I was running through the valley as the volcano's ash fell from above. The ash was so thick that it seemed like I was surrounded by a thick fog. I liked it here because of the warmth. Sure it was hot for other creatures, but for me it was the perfect tempature. I was on a search for five mysterious object. It is said that when these objects are placed at each corner of a pentagram something amazing would happen. I had nothing better to do, so I figured looking for this legend would be fun. I also heard romours that the objects are more than you think. The one thing that is known about them is that they are all in the shape of a sphere.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Volcano Run (PRIVATE noveraa and I)

Postby Slynne » 07/12/2010 3:35 PM

I've always read stories about legends in different tribs and all that sort of stuff. I loved to read about anything that interest me really, today though I wasn't really in the mood to read. I was more interested in going on and experiencing an adventure, undiscovered. So thats when I then started to run. After a bit of running, I found my self somewhere I've never been before but it looked so familar. I then shouted out to see if there was perhaps anyone around."Hello, Is anyone there!?"

{1}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Re: Valcano Run (PRIVATE noveraa and I)

Postby Ningai » 07/12/2010 4:01 PM

I heard a voice in the distance. It wasn't actulally uncommon. Lots of creatures get lost because of the thickness of the ash. "Who's asking?" I replied to the voice. I ran towards where the voice was comming from. I stayed far enough away though, so I wouldn't be seen.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 07/12/2010 4:14 PM

I heard I voice call back, but I didn't know where it was coming from. Neither could I tell what type of creature it was."Oh, Hello. My names Nikita."I said sweetly and shyly.

{2}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/14/2010 4:20 PM

"What are you doing here?" I said to the creature as I snuck closer to it. I was close enough to see it. It was surprisingly beautiful looking! Nikita reminded me of the clear night sky. Though it had been a long time since I've seen that. Here the ash falls all day and night. It covers the sky fully.

*(Hey! U stole my middle name!!) :P
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 07/15/2010 5:16 PM

I looked around curiously for another creature."I just felt in the mood for an adventure. So, I'm running around trying to find one."I explained."May I ask you the same and also why don't you come out, where you've remained?"I questioned.

{3}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/16/2010 1:50 PM

I hesitated at first then replied, "I'm looking for the lost treasure of this land." I stepped forwards out of the ash so that the creature before me could see me. "My name is Wrath. I was hidding because I don't like strangers all that much." I was kind of embarased about it. "So do you want to join me?" I said.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 07/21/2010 3:33 PM

I looked at the creature, that finally came out of hiding. He was talking to me face to face."Actully, I would love too."It sounded like a great idea, and I smiled at em. I was excited for the adventure we were about to have.

{4}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/21/2010 6:54 PM

I smiled a little then asked the creature, "So where did you come from ayways?" I was curious to where this Nikita creature came from seeing how I hadn't seen her before. "Oh and do you know anything about the treasure?" I said quickly as I remembered to ask. I needed to know if she knew anything before we went out looking for it.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 07/22/2010 4:54 PM

"Ermm..Actully, I'm not really from a certin place."I said, embarrised, it wasn't that we were poor. It was just that we liked camping out where ever we ended up."And, no I don't know anything about it. It just seems fun that I will learn about this particular thing."I noted, while talking softly now.

{5}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 07/23/2010 7:09 PM

"Oh so you travel everywhere. Thats cool." I said thinking that it would be a cool way to live. It seemed that Nikita didn't know anything about the treasure so I decided to share what I knew. "The treasure is said to apear when five sacred objects are obtained. The five objects have to be placed in each corner of a pentagram. When they all align the treasure will comeforth at the center." I posed for a second thinking how witch like it was, then I continued, "All I know about the objects is that they are all round / sphere like." I felt kindof stupid saying that that was all that I knew. "So shall we begin?"
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/04/2010 9:04 PM

"That sounds amazing. Yes, lets begin. Where should we begin though? Do you have a map that may help?"I responded.

{6}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/04/2010 9:12 PM

The question was a simple one. "Uh well, no. But there are legends instead." I said trying not to make myself sound stupid. "It is said that the first key lies under the snow. They are all riddles so we will have to figure them out." I continued. I already had an idea of what the first riddle meant but I was curious to see what Nikita thought it meant. "So what do you think it means?" I asked.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 08/09/2010 12:24 AM

I listened to the other creature. Then I decided to think about what the first key that lies under the snow." It could just indicate the colour of where it might be, because theres no snow in the Nori Volcano whatsoever."I pointed out.

{7}
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/09/2010 1:08 AM

Nikita seemed to be catching on quick. That was a relief. "I think it refers to the ash as snow, seeing how it too is white and falls from the sky gently." I commented. I let a second go by then said, "Well I guess we better get looking for something sphere like under the ash!"
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Next