As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

snowkit

Postby featherpool » 10/03/2010 9:50 PM

Snowkit woke up in darkness he opened her eyes to see his mother “Who are you?” He asked Looking at a Silver cat in the entrance.” I am Shadowglaze   “She replied .He tried to stand up but she fell down. She stood up and padded out. She found herself looking at 5 warriors “Who are you g-guys.?” She asked sacredly. “I am Sparrowdapple and she is Roseleaf and she is Dappleleaf.”He replied.”I am Shadownight.”Said a dark tom. Snowkit shivered “And She is Rainstar. Leader of Rainclan.”She looked at the leader and she padded to the nursery .she looked at her mom” Mommy I want to be a warrior “She whinnied” You will be an apprentice tomorrow now get some prey “She said slowly. Snowkit padded to the fresh kill pile and got a Vole. She padded back and ate it. She padded back and played for a while.

Snowkit padded to her nest. She fell asleep and had a dream “You will have powers like the eagle .Swift like the wind. Power like the rushing river” said a spirit. “Really, I will “She asked when she heard a voice like her kin Spiritheart” Come back to me please let me go back to my family “she cried “Your-r Dead. “She cried “But how” She asked “Let her o please her mom is going to die “She said.
A starclan waved her tail and Spiritheart was gone. She yowled with pain in her tail then she woke up seeing a Fox pup in front of her “Help!!!”She yowled in fear.”Fox, fox fox!”She screamed. Warriors ran in and scared the fox away. She fell asleep again.
Snowkit woke up in darkness he opened her eyes to see his mother “Who are you?” He asked Looking at a Silver cat in the entrance.” I am Shadowglaze   “She replied .He tried to stand up but she fell down. She stood up and padded out. She found herself looking at 5 warriors “Who are you g-guys.?” She asked sacredly. “I am Sparrowdapple and she is Roseleaf and she is Dappleleaf.”He replied.”I am Shadownight.”Said a dark tom. Snowkit shivered “And She is Rainstar. Leader of Rainclan.”She looked at the leader and she padded to the nursery .she looked at her mom” Mommy I want to be a warrior “She whinnied” You will be an apprentice tomorrow now get some prey “She said slowly. Snowkit padded to the fresh kill pile and got a Vole. She padded back and ate it. She padded back and played for a while.

Snowkit padded to her nest. She fell asleep and had a dream “You will have powers like the eagle .Swift like the wind. Power like the rushing river” said a spirit. “Really, I will “She asked when she heard a voice like her kin Spiritheart” Come back to me please let me go back to my family “she cried “Your-r Dead. “She cried “But how” She asked “Let her o please her mom is going to die “She said.
A starclan waved her tail and Spiritheart was gone. She yowled with pain in her tail then she woke up seeing a Fox pup in front of her “Help!!!”She yowled in fear.”Fox, fox fox!”She screamed. Warriors ran in and scared the fox away. She fell asleep again.

I need rp one rainstar and others exept snowkit Image Snowkit
You may see
in front of me
But you may not see
My Real me
I am a Shadow
in the middle of me
is my heart
i have love
for its the place i start
Image Symona
[adoptable]3301899[/adoptable]