As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Mystic fire (open)

Postby Firetra » 01/03/2011 1:15 PM

Bane
Cane

"When are we going to get there?" Said the little Candle. " Don't worry little one. We'll get there on time, just don't rush it." Said Bane over his shoulder. He spoke like that because of the little lubishi on his back, The lubishi's name was Cane, and the older Shinzo was Bane. Bane was like a mother to Cane and was very fond of him. Right now the duo were heading to a special place near the top of the volcano. The place was very special to them because that was where Bane found Cane. And now that was their destination. "Are we there yet?" Said Cane.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Mystic fire (open)

Postby Firetra » 01/04/2011 9:51 PM

They had gotten halfway up when Bane got tired, so she set down the Candle Lubishi and laid down to rest. But Cane didn't want to rest, he wanted to play. "Come on! We're almost there." He said tugging at the Shinzo's tail. "I know that little one. I just need to have a rest thats all." She then rested her head on a rock and thought to herself. "I'm getting to old for this.".

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/05/2011 10:04 PM

Soon enough Bane got her strength back and they both were heading up the mountain. "No more stops, right?" Asked Cane, on top of Banes head. Looking up at him she replied. "No more stops. I promise." And so they kept going up the mountain till they came to a cave. It was a pretty large cane if you asked Cane. But if you asked Bane she would say it was an average sized cave. The cave opened up to the volcano in the back, providing the Lubishi and Shinzo plenty of warmth. " I'm going to rest now Cane, don't go getting yourself into trouble now okay!" She said. "I won't!" He said, but the awnser was set, he was.

((3))((3))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/15/2011 4:01 PM

So it had been a half hour before Bane woke back up, she was a bit groggy so she really didn't see Cane because of that. But after a few minutes then she started to call his name, and when he didn't awnser she got worried. "Cane! Cane where are you!?" She shouted. But she didn't know that he wasn't even in ear shot, He was halfway down the mountain playing with a lava butterfly. "Hahah! Pretty little butterfly, I'm gonna catch you!"

((4))((4))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate