As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Training to be the Best (Self PG-13)

Postby NatureGirl » 01/13/2011 8:33 PM

Training Human Form

Oro had jogged back up the rocky side of Nori Volcano for the hundreth time. He huffed as another ash landed on him arm, causing the skin to burn. Learn to live with pain, he repeated over and over again as the tiny ash burned into his arm. Train to live with pain.

The assassin backed up from the dead tree he was leaning against. and got into fighting position. "Never," he shouted as he punched the rock wall next to him. "Give." A roundhouse kick and trip to a boulder, causing a piece to break off. "Up!!" He did a backflip and kicked a falling, smoldering boulder that was falling. It went spiraling over the cliff edge.

Oro spit on the ground and jogged further up the volcano the the mouth. The heat began to bother him slightly, but he kept running. After another 30 yards, a sweat broke out over his brow, but he wiped it away carelessly. A trickle of blood was oozing down him arm after he pulled a flaming chunk of rock out.

"Don't. Stop. Going."
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Re: Training to be the Best (Self PG-13)

Postby NatureGirl » 01/14/2011 8:07 AM

Travel Form

"Well, this is long a way from home."

L'eau sat there, waiting for the trainee to climb the volcano. She held bandages and water in her hands as she watched and waited.

"Why am I nurse while everybody else goes out and has adventures?" L'eau smiled and looked down to Oro, where he was struggling up the mountain. I know why, she whispered in her mind as she hopped down and flew to Oro.

"Hey Big Guy," she smiled and whipped out water to spray his bleeding wound before he could protest. "NatureGirl forced me to come out here and take care of your ass 'cause she knew you wouldn't do it yourself." L'eau grabbed a bandage and quickly patched around him arm.

"I'm like your mommy," she laughed with a teasing tone as she watched his serious expression. She sighed. "Look. . . I know your supposed to be being serious and training and stuff, but can't you just lighten up a little?"

L'eau watched him a long time as they climbed the volcano. I guess not. . . "Well look it here, Oro," she said stubbornly raising her voice ever so slightly. "I can't leave until your done with your training so you don't bleed to death, so you can't ignore me forever!" Her voice rang against the silent volcano as she clenched het fist in fury.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 01/18/2011 1:06 PM

Oro grimaced as L'eau patched him up. Why the hell was she here? Oh, so Nature thinks he won't take care of his own wounds? Well, she might be right, but whatever.

"Hell, L'eau!" he shouted at her. "I'm not ignoring you! I'm in the middle of my training, so I'm fit enough to protect your ass!" Oro stood there breathing heavily as he looked at her. "I'm doing this for everybody else. . ."

L'eau stood there and looked at him. "You aren't doing me any favors coming out here and getting yourself hurt," she whispered as a tear ran down her cheek, leaving a streak through the soot.

Oro felt a pin shoot through his heart. He still loved her, even if she didn't love him back anymore. He reached out a strong arm and brought her into him in a strong hug.

"I know. . . I'm sorry. . ."
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 01/30/2011 9:24 PM

L'eau felt an arm around her and was too much in shock to protest before Oro gave her a hug. She felt her heart jump, and felt herself flush. I shouldn't love him after what happened. L'eau lifted a thin arm and managed to hug him back.

"It's okay, Oro," L'eau soothed as she patted his back. "It's alright." The young Batti tucked in her wings and stood back from Oro. Her blush deepened as she watched him.

"So. . . Um. . ." She fidgeted and looked at the ground. Oro watched her with an observing eye, unblinking.

"Well, I'm going to. . . um. . . finish my jog down the mountain," Oro stammered and turned around. " See you at the bottom?"

"Yeah. Sounds great!" L'eau waved and smiled as he began to walk back.

Oro smiled and waved before running back down the volcano..
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl