As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Snowing in Fire

Postby Firetra » 04/16/2011 11:04 AM

"Man this place looks very unlucky. Why was I sent here again?" Said Arean to himself. "Well, now that I'm here I better do something." He sad. "No lets see.... Hmmm, there's a Volcano, Barren Wasteland, and a few Shrubs here and there. Hmmm. I think I'll take the Shrubs over the volcano." So he marched on over to one of the low leveled bushes.
   When he got there, it was nothing different than any other Shrub or bush he had seen before. Well except that this one was on fire, just like the rest of the shrubs in this place. " Well let me just put this fire out, just so I don't get burnt." So he clenched his gut from the inside and took a deep breath. And when he exhaled he let out a waft of freezing cold air onto the flaming bush. "Thats much better." He said confidently.
"Now I can rest in peace here without the worry of being burnt to a crisp."
    But his smile slowly turned around as the plant randomly caught fire again. "What!!!! How does this happen?!" He said to himself. "How can a plant go from at least thirty below then shoot up to about two fifty?! That is not physicaly correct!" He raised his voice ever so slightly. " Mean like...."
    He then stopped mid sentence to gape at well, the large hole in the bottom of the plant. It had seemed that he had uncovered it when he blew upon the bush. "Well what do yah know, Its a tunnel to some place." So as anyone would do, he promptly went into the mouth of the cavern and dissapeared into the darkness.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Snowing in Fire

Postby Firetra » 04/18/2011 9:42 PM

When he had emerged from the other side of the long, long, long, dark tunnel. Arean was glad to see what was on the other end of the line, or so to speak. Because there in front of him lay a large open area that seemed to have lots of snow memrabelia and a large Ac set on very, very, very low. So low in fact that the person who was last here drew more tick marks on the diagram just to show how low it could go.
   To some people this might be a nightmare to them, but to Arean this was just the begining to his perfect place.  He liked it so much that he looked like a five year old in a candy shop..... On christmas morning. He liked it so much that he also started giggling. "Lalala!!! Weeee!!!" He said prancing around the room. "I don't know who made this place, but they seem to have a great taste! May they have luck for the rest of their lives! Weeeee!!!"
    But then he stopped in his tracks as he saw what lay before him. He then staggered and fell down. It look like it took a second, but to Arean It felt like an hour. Because before him lay something that will change his life forever. And nothing on earth will make him forget about this place. Ever. Never.....

(After this next post I'm going to make, I will allow people to join in. But just wait. I will announce it in the title when I'm ready for people.)

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Snowing in Fire

Postby Firetra » 04/22/2011 8:44 AM

Arean got up very woozy and stumbling everywhere. He finally fixed his composure and he turned around. The sight of it still made him sick to his stomach, but he delt with it. He finally got up and walked over to a round object. But this was no ordinary ball. You could say that it brought back horrible memmories of a past life of his long forgotten. Then suddenly the ball started rocking in a vigorous back and forth movement till white smoke erupted from up from it. It then spilt in half and more smoke came out and materialized and shaped itself into a being
       " Hello there Arean. I haven't seen you in ages! How has it been?"  Said the young looking Evren.
       "  I have been fine without you and I will continue to get better at stuff if you would finally destroy that ball and get out of my life for good!" He snapped back at the lady.
        The girl just snickered and said to him. " Is that any way to treat your Aunt?"
       " You are no part of my family, nor will you ever be. You are a goddess arn't you? Then why don't you go smite some people aready?" And with that he turned around and walked out.
       But the supposed goddess was persistent and yelled to him just as he was about to leave.
        " I know where your parents are." And with that little sentence, Arean frozen in his tracks.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate