As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby Kyrit » 12/14/2007 8:02 PM

"Fish... those are pretty good. I've never eaten insects before. Seems a bit odd to do so after all." It was odd... Things had gone from Inari seemingly wanting to pounce on the poor creature, to him seemingly just wanting to casually talk. Was he sane? Well... surely he seemed to be a bit more sane then a few others back home.

"Insects and rocks... Yeah. You lizards are pretty weird."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/15/2007 11:54 AM

Tiamack tilted his head. He felt a bit more at ease now, enough not to stutter or curl up in fear. "Well... you canines eat flesh... that's odd, too..." he replied, flicking his ear-feathers slowly. "I know fish have flesh, too, but you guys eat bigger animals... and some of you eat lizards, too," he said, knowing a few cats or canines ate reptiles, whether from liking or from desperation for food. Still, he knew some ate them.

He didn't know what else to say about food. But maybe once this conversation would be finished, the Fellox would think about trying a lizard for himself...

[9]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/16/2007 10:01 PM

"Yeah. Many, many creatures eat flesh. You have a caretaker, no? I bet they eat flesh." It never dawned on him that some humans did happen to be vegetarians. That didn't matter though. His point was still that there were many, many different creatures that ate the flesh of others. "I've seen big lizards that eat meat. Really big lizards."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/18/2007 12:56 PM

"A... caretaker?" he echoed, tilting his head slowly to the side. "Do you mean... a human? I do have one..." Tiamack replied, waving his tail. To Inari's point, he shifted. "I... I guess so," he replied, unaware of Ken's likings when it came to food. "I... would guess that she eats meat, too..." To be honest, he didn't care much about what his human liked. But at least it kept the conversation going. "Big... lizards? Like... what kinds of big lizards?" He didn't know any other lizards other than the Shinzo, since there weren't a lot of scaly pets at home.

[10 -- level up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/23/2007 2:43 AM

Inari slowly rised to his feet, tails flicking about lightly. "There's nothing to do around here and it's too hot..." He turned away and began walking off, finding no delight in being there anymore. Nothing at all interesting....
(Sorry... Just wasn't turning out well.)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/23/2007 2:49 PM

[[Meh, 'sok. I guess we weren't really getting anywhere, yeah.]]

The Candle Shinzo watched as the Glacial Fellox left, seemingly irritated by the temperature. Tiamack tilted his head, seemingly confused by the sudden departure of the other pet. He sighed. Well, at least he was free of danger now.

Eating one last rock of scorching fire, the Shinzo headed off, going back home.

[11 -- has left]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous