As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Echoes of Memory [P - GrayGriffin]

Postby Citanul » 01/17/2014 2:15 AM

To anyone else this would look like a suicide mission. Walking around the Volcano, barely paying attention. He couldn't die. He'd tried, far too many times to count, in any way one could imagine. The heat was searing, burning the pads of his paws and he could care less. This place was in his way on his search for his boy. The molten lava oozing from cracks around the edge of the hard-packed earth was easily avoided, though his gaze never left the horizon.

His predicament was not too uncommon. Many sinners walked the world, tormented by what they had done. Unable to die, to finish with their goals in life, or interact with those they once knew. A particular hell that made the fiery depths that most imagined pale in comparison. Walking the world, unable to do anything about the situation, merely... Lost, in their own thoughts, in whatever it was that they had been lost to doing. Reliving the terrible choices that had been brought unto this point.

It was why he just walked now, unobservant of the world around him. His body would react accordingly and it would heal. He had nothing but time now.
Citanul
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 214
Donate

Re: Echoes of Memory [P - GrayGriffin]

Postby GrayGriffin » 02/14/2014 10:33 PM

The demoness was still sulking over getting beaten by children, of all things. Apparently they hadn't been conditioned enough to hate and fear Einsor's creations. And alright, she had made several successful contracts after that, but that loss still stung.

That was why she was out in the volcanoes, where hardly any other creature dared to tread. She was in her natural form for once, the heat not harming her demonic body at all. However, that was when she picked up the feeling of despair. If she had ears in this form, they would have pricked up. She quickly gathered herself up, hissing out for one of her Imps.

"You called, mistress?" Imp 2 appeared almost immediately, in his normal size, before landing in front of her and bowing.

"Yes!" she hissed. "I need you to make me into a form that can naturally be found here! And something unthreatening as well! And make yourself tiny!" He nodded, shrinking down until he was barely the size of her pupil, before landing among her hair.

A few minutes later, a small Sleepyheart came walking towards the grieving Lucain.

"Hello!" she called in a pleasant voice. "What are you doing here?"

[26, 1]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597