As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: Too Hot to Handle? [L] [Hunt]

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/25/2015 11:13 PM

With the question the male posed, the female somewhat frowned, as best as a Panzer could, at any rate. "Not exactly," she admitted. There was no use in denying what he already knew and she had more pride and respect than to blatantly lie to her mate. It was beyond evident that she was not all that interested in the task assigned to them.

Madness sighed in response to his mate's answer. "Don't make me the only one putting in the effort."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/25/2015 11:34 PM

Zydrate didn't want to admit it, but the Avalanche Panzer's words made perfect sense. If she was not willing to put in effort, than he was putting in all the effort between the two of them. That being the case, then she was being useless. There was no reason for her to take on a task that she did not help with. She would have been better off not coming out if she didn't participate.

It was her turn to sigh. "Fine," she answered.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/25/2015 11:37 PM

The Volcanic's tails were flicking in annoyance, but she began scoping out the area around them, regardless. "I'll cover this side," she informed her mate. Madness responded by nodding his head.

Although the two had momentarily stopped, they continued on. This time, they were each carefully observing their surroundings. At least, when actually working together, they were capable of covering a lot of ground.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/25/2016 8:43 PM

After a long moment, the female of the pair suddenly veered away from the path she was taking with her mate. When she was a few steps away, the Avalanche Panzer stopped and turned his head to watch her as she went. He could assume that she was on to something.

Zydrate had noticed something out of the ordinary. And, upon further inspection, she found what might have been a home for whatever it was that they were looking for. "Hey, it looks like... there might have been a burrow made over here," she called out.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/25/2016 8:46 PM

"A burrow?" Madness repeated. He began to go over a list of creatures that might make a burrow or, at the very least, live in one that was already made. Without knowing exactly just what they were looking for, though, even going over a mental list wasn't all that helpful.

He approached it, coming to stand beside her, and sniffed at the hole in the side of the volcano. There wasn't a fresh scent left behind that he was familiar with, at least. There was a good chance that this meant nothing at all, but it wasn't as though they had anything else to go on.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/25/2016 8:49 PM

The male Panzer got closer to the hole then, crouching down to peer inside.

The female watched, with her ears perked up.

After a moment, he turned his head back to look at Zydrate. "The inside is much larger than the opening." That was an interesting discovery. "It would easily fit us inside, from the looks of it. I would guess that the entry was buried again when whatever was inside left it."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/18/2016 3:24 PM

Blowing a breath through her nose, that was the female Panzer's initial reaction. As if burying the entrance halfway would prevent any intruders. "Let's dig out the opening."

The male Panzer nodded. He would partially feel bad about destroying someone's potential home, but if they were searching for something, then what other choice did they have, really? This was their first clue of any significance.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/18/2016 3:27 PM

Madness began digging, his massive paws able to move the lose, softened earth with ease. His partner, Zydrate, moved in closely beside him. She, too, began digging, and it required just as little effort for her as it did the other Panzer.

"This is a terrible date," the female remarked as they dug. Most girls wouldn't be interested in spending their alone time with their mates or lovers running around a volcano. Let alone digging through the dirt.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/18/2016 3:30 PM

The Avalanche Panzer chuckled. "I'll take you somewhere better next time," he told her. Of course, Madness knew that Zydrate was only complaining just to complain. She wasn't the type to actually make a big fuss about these sorts of things. Zydrate knew this was an assignment, so they had to follow it through. It wasn't so much a date, as just an opportunity to be together while they got their work done.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/18/2016 3:32 PM

"Should we go out to eat?" The female suggested.

"You know how badly two Panzers turn heads in restaurants. It's not as though you and I are capable of transforming anymore." The male responded without even sparing her a glance.

"That's what makes it fun," she said. "I like food just as much as anyone else, but it's seeing the terror on everyone's faces that is entertaining."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/18/2016 3:47 PM

The male's tails flicked in amusement at his mate's words. "If that's what you want, then we shall." Making that agreement, he'd have to look into new restaurants after they returned from this task of theirs. Not all places could even accommodate them. That is, they weren't the best suited to establishments that had small dining space.

"I want meat." What the Volcanic Panzer said, then, really came as no surprise. She was definitely more on the carnivorous side of being an omnivore.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event:. » 08/17/2016 10:34 PM

Madness's digging hit another part of the burrow, causing dirt to cave in, revealing... rocks, rocks and more rocks... and huh. A black wispy Celestial Mist seeped out and began to swirl around the legs of the Panzer, before dissipating into nothingness. And sure enough, in a patch of mud nearby, a few tracks could be seen. It looked as if the creature that made them had been here not too long ago. It was possible that it was still nearby, and with a little effort, one might be able to track it down...
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

Previous