As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby Kyrit » 01/20/2008 4:59 PM

Talbot had, until the Arkuhna spoke the reason why, felt as though her crying were for some reason his fault. He slipped over to her, and had been patting her on the back, listening to her story. Family... did he ever have one of those? Not that he could remember.

"O-Oh don't worry about my friend. We're close enough that well.. Her pain is mine and mine is hers." he wouldn't speak his whole meaning, not wishing to upset her further. "Please don't cry though... I'm sure you'll get to see him again some day."

Elliel looked to the sky, ears perking up. "I've got to go... sorry Talbot, but Halix seems to need me." With those words the winged feline took to the skies, heading off.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Matt » 01/20/2008 5:10 PM

The arkuhna watched Elliel fly away into the clouds, wishing she could fly and go see her father. Though, she didn't even know if he was still alive... "Thanks Talbot.... I hope your friends ok. Oh, by the way, if I start talking about random things, such as babbling on and on about verses in the bibble, don't worry. I have a condistion. It's called hydrolylism. It allows me to hear the dead think." Wow.... I've never told anyone that before.... except my mom. -sniff- Oh gosh, not more crying.... I've already become a crybaby to theses guys, just.... no more. I'm going to get over it. "Umm.... you guys know about.... 'The Mudhole'?"
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/20/2008 5:13 PM

Gildor could not make a connection between him and the Kuhna in front of him. He sat on his haunches, thinking it over. The Khimera did not understand her tears. Gildor had lived throughout his life mostly alone, and much to his disgust, his owner's fawning. So no, he never had a family, or a friend.

He briefly looked up to see Elliel leaving. "Good bye, ma'm." Gildor politely raised a paw in a strange salute. He returned his attention to the Creeper and Arkuhna, ignoring the smothering heat. His paws were beginning to slightly singe, sending tiny wafts of smoke up into the air. "Pardon me if this may seem awkward, but," The Khimera hesitated. "How do you get friends?" There. He had said it.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Matt » 01/20/2008 5:18 PM

The arkuhna turned to Gildor.... "Well.... umm.... here, you meet some one, and you...." Surface had never really thought about HOW to get friends, just about them.... "Well, I usually get friends by meeting someone in a random place, say, here, and we immediately have a bond. Kinda like.... a mom and her kit, or an elder and his grandson. Or, if it would rather be.... a schoolgirl in a small room with a boy, and a spark shows, and then...." Suface broke off her sentence, as she was leaning into her own past.
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/20/2008 5:24 PM

Talbot seemed to have to think on that for a moment. "Well... My first 'friend' per say.. was when Lady Draiz took me in. I was injured and she found me while talking to a lady named Baal. She took care of me, and I've promised to always help her now."

Then came his best friend of all. "As for Tie... Draiz managed to get her from that awesome Khimera Industries place, and with my help we got her to open up to others. The pink plushie she carries was what we gave her when she first came into the house."
(Pimaaaaa. Could joo please wait until both of us have posted before replying? Kinda makes it a little easier on my poor dead brain. I've got lots of other roleplays going on too)
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/20/2008 5:57 PM

Gildor listened to both of them, a bit frustrated that he still couldn't understand what being 'friends' were. The Khimera couldn't form a mental picture of his head or get a feeling of it. "I guess I get some of it." Gildor muttered. He uneasily flicked a tail. "I will learn, I suppose." Gildor eyed the blurry horizon, his mind whirring with questions. "Have you explored much of this area?" Gildor spoke aloud. The question was directed toward the air, to no one in particular. "I must admit, I am rather curious of what this land has...if it has anything interesting I mean..."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 01/20/2008 6:14 PM

"Yah...... it is beautiful isn't it? I mean, you never know what's just waiting behind every turn, every corner.... it's mysterious....." Suface stared at the bubbles of lava spurting into the air... to her, they looked like...... memories. Memories of lost friends, and new ones. Memories... gone. A new beggining. Something.... better.
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/20/2008 6:19 PM

"Draiz said that this is where most of my kind live." Talbot spoke, tail wavering from side to side behind him. "I really like it out here. Helps me clear my mind while I'm out here. I can soak in lava without getting hurt, and it helps any wounds that I have oddly." He knew that the other couldn't play in lava though. His body was made of the stuff basically, so it was safe for him. "I think I remember some hot springs being out here too."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/21/2008 3:16 PM

At the mention of hot springs, Gildor's ears pricked up. He loved to swim. "Hot springs? Do you know the way?" The Khimera rumbled. "Let's go then. Perhaps we'll meet others." Gildor pondered over something for a minute. "Ah, can you play in the water?" The questions was directed at the Creeper. After all, the little guy was surrounded in flames. Very briefly, Gildor wondered what would happen if Tablot was to go into the water.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 01/21/2008 8:46 PM

At the sound of 'springs' Suface shot up. "Oh oh oh! Hot springs? Yay! I love swimming! Let's go!" Surface started running, but then abruptly stopped. "Umm.... where are they?" She seemed embarresed.
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/22/2008 12:01 PM

He let out a chuckle and smiled. "Oh done worry. My life isn't based upon the flames that surround my body." He hopped into the air and began hovering off. Glancing back at the other two he spoke, "Just follow me. I'm pretty sure I can remember the way over there. It's been quite a while though."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/23/2008 8:48 PM

Gildor obediantly padded after Tablot, uneasily flicking his tail as though he had suddenly remembered something. The Khimera shook the thought away and growled at nothing in particular. The lava plumes were starting to bug him as did the heat. How could anything stand living here? Gildor quickly corrected himself. How could anything but a Magma Creeper stand the heat?

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 01/23/2008 9:25 PM

Surface followed the party, but started up. "Hey.... do you guys feel a tad warm, or is it just me?" Of course, she knew it was boiling, but she felt something beneath her feet.... something.... like..... LAVA!!!!!!!!! "GUYS! Lava plume comin' our way!" The wave of fire burst up infront of the group. The lava seared her bandage, and the scar underneath, embroiling her with unbearable pain. The scar.... from her brother.

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/24/2008 12:40 PM

Talbot had tried to jump in the way so that he could block the lava from hitting the two other creatures, but it seemed like he didn't make it in time and the kuhna was burned. He whirled around and dropped to the ground next to her. "I-I'm so sorry! I-I tried to stop it..." He was trying to figure out anything that he could do for her.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/24/2008 6:55 PM

Gildor roared in surprise as the plume shot up, his dark, golden eyes briefly shifting a deep red. He reared up to his full height, instinctivly unseathing his claws. It took him a minute to regain his bearings and to force himself to calm down. The Khimera mumbled in embarresement, ears hung low. "Pardon me. Instinct." When the Arkuhna's bandage fell away, revealing the scar, Gildor's ears twitched though they remain plastered to his head. "Are you all right, miss?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext