As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

How am I back?

Postby Kyrit » 01/14/2008 9:00 PM

The life of the plushie carrying Khimera in the war had been brought back due to the grace of the lady Sa'ouna, and thus had the life of another. Few had known of the loss of the life of the magma creeper, and thus few would know of his rebirth.

A pocket of lava slowly bubbled up, rising in a ball above the ground. This wasn't too odd of an occurance for being at a volcano, but something did seem odd about this. The ball of lava burst suddenly, sending magma flying in all directions.

Now, laying there on the rocky ground, was a small little orange figure. His eyes slowly opened, readjusting to the world around him. He was... alive..? "How....?" the magma creeper asked himself, rather perplexed.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/14/2008 11:08 PM

(Elliel)

The wingged feline landed on a large rock a few feet away from the magma creeper, careful to stay away from all the lava least her feathers get burned. "It's about tiny you have awoken. Your dear friend has been awake for a little while now. It seems like the lady Sa'ouna felt as though her time was not supposed to be over quite yet."

She was beautiful, and so small compared to the magma creeper. What was she though? He had never seen anything like her before. Elliel was just like her friend Halix, another morning Kitrell. They served under the gods, one as an apostle and the other as a seraph.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/17/2008 1:36 AM

Talbot looked over at the winged feline, tilting his head to the side a bit. "So... you mean that Tie is back too?" What was he thinking, of course she was back! Their souls were tied together. He wouldn't be alive if she were. The little dragon let out a small sigh of relief. "I don't care about myself, but if there is one thing that I can do I want to keep her from being in pain... If only she weren't in the war..."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/17/2008 12:04 PM

"Yup. Although... at this rate things aren't exactly going to be looking up for her. She was told to go to the shrine... and I'm afraid that there is a great disturbance there...." The morning Kitrell let out a small sigh. "If only I could help... As things stand right now, not only am I stuck in such an animal form, but I am also forbidden from going near anything that deals with the war... seeing as how our caretaker is on the imperial side and I'm from the purines."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/17/2008 12:09 PM

He let out a small sigh and look at the ground, the flames that surrounded him seeming rather dull. "They refuse to let me near the war too... Tie said that I'd be put in too much danger, and Draiz agreed with her. If I were at Tie's side I know I could help her!" he couldn't stand just sitting by like this. Every pain that the Khimera felt, he felt as well.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/17/2008 12:35 PM

"They only say such things because they love you." Elliel spoke with a small smile. "With you in the war, if the two of you get separated, it only furthers the chance of both of you getting killed, seeing as how either of the two of you could get attacked instead of just one. Otiephu had bad luck with losing a battle, but I'm sure she'll be a little more attentive now."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/17/2008 12:43 PM

"I can fight! Honestly!" Talbot exclaimed in a huff, his flames flaring up just a tiny bit. No matter how mad he was though, he seriously couldn't look angry or evil. He was just a cute little dragon with flames swirling around him. Quite the contrast to a Khimera which looked evil just about no matter what they carried with them. Well... not quite. Tie seemed like just a bit fluffy kitten when Talbot was with her.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/19/2008 2:57 AM

Gildor T?Æwele, as he was known, stumbled through the hot landscape, muttering to himself angrily at the heat. A huge plume of lava spurt into the air, almost burning the Khimera. He growled in annoyance. Gildor had come here to train, to explore this...place. So far though, he had seen almost nothing interesting.

Gildor's ears pricked at the sound of voices. Ah, others were here? Muttering to himself, Gildor instinctivly hurried faster. Soon, a Magma Creeper and some other strange creature came into his view. Gildor narrowed his keen eyes, trying to figure out what they were doing. Ah, he might as well find out. "Good day." He rumbled as he nimbly leaped onto a rock. "Do you mind if I...drop in?"

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/19/2008 5:58 PM

Elliel's jaws were moving, but Talbot heard none of it. He could see the vague figure of a large cat... he knew that shadow! It was a Khimera! It dawned on him all too late that this shadow was much smaller then the one he was used to seeing. He had begun to run forward, freezing once he saw it wasn't Otiephu. How could he let himself be fooled? Otiephu was a giant when it came to Khimera...

The Morning Kitrell glided over to them and spoke, "Not at all. Company is always welcomed, isn't it Talbot?" Her eyes fell on the now sulking Magma Creeper.

"Yeah... sure..." he muttered with a small sigh.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Surface

Postby Matt » 01/19/2008 6:55 PM

The arkuhna skipped through the burning sands. The soles of her feet where slowly turning into burnt pancakes. "Man, why did I let Violetta talk me into this. I mean, why can't I go to the beach, or the land of luxury, like... florida? I mean, why the nori volcanoes?" Surface kept building on her whining with every minute passed. Then, after walking through what she percieved as 5 miles of bubbling lava searing her skin, she started hearing voices. "Who's that? Who's there?" As an answer, she saw a small flying creature, a lizard that seemed to be made of lava, and a huge predatory cat in a valley below. She trotted down to join them. "Umm.... hello? May I.... drop in?" Why am I so bad with words? And why aren't they running in fear from that huge man-eating cat?
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/19/2008 8:21 PM

Gildor noticed the Creeper's slight disappointment and his curiosity was aroused. "What brings you here?" The Khimera rumbled. "I have come to train." Gildor suddenly gave a gentlemanly bow. "Pardon me for my lack of manners. My name is Gildor T?Æwele. I have come afar. Who might you be?" Ah, an Arkuhna. The Khimera shifted his dark gaze to, what seemed to him, tiny creature. "Ah, hello there."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/20/2008 4:03 PM

Talbot fidgeted a bit, flames dieing down. "Well my best friend is in the war... so I'm just out here laying about..."

"He's sulking." Elliel spoke. "That and he died there for a little while." She adjusted her wings and looked over at the Arkuhna, giving a small smile. "Hello there." Her eyes shifted back to the Khimera and she continued, "My name is Elliel, and the little creeper is Talbot."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 01/20/2008 4:13 PM

Oh gosh... poor little guy... better not hurt his feelings... "Hello. Oh... I'm really sorry Talbot. I'm Surface. Surface Hollowood to be precise." The arkhuna gave a small curtsy and turned her head towards small Elliel. "Umm.... hi Elleil. I'm really sorry about your friend. I hope he feels better... I know how it is to be alone without your friend, not knowing if they would return..." In fact, the arkuhna felt the same. Her father, the only friend she had, had been striped from her life, like an old glove. He had been sold to the highest bidder, and then she was sold to Violetta. She still felt the pain of the last she ever saw (or will see) of her father. Suddenly, after thinking about the horrible truth, she broke down into hysteric crying.
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/20/2008 4:23 PM

Gildor jumped at the Arkuhna's sudden sobbing, which promptly lead him to fall off his rock. He easily regained his composure before trying to comfort the crying Surface. "M'am, may I ask what is the trouble?" Gildor himself did not know what a friend was. And, not to mention, questions brewed in the Khimera's mind when he heard Elliel say that Talbot had died. What did she mean by that?

The smaller-than-normal Khimera was focused, though, on trying to find out what made Surface break down. Now as he shifted through his few memories, he remembered some pets putting a paw or tail or whatever around another's shoulders. They called it a 'comforting gesture'. Maybe he should try that. Gildor awkwardly put a paw around Surface and muttered, "If you don't mind me asking, m'am, what makes you cry so?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 01/20/2008 4:33 PM

Suface looked up to see the khimera making a comforting gesture. "Oh, well, you see..... my father was sold to market, and I was shipped to a keeper, and now I have no one to turn to!" The arkuhna put her head down and sobbed some more. Not as violently though, as Gildor actually was comforting. This was odd, as the only person that could normally comfort her was her parents, and seeing as her father was sold, and her mother culled for food, it didn't seem like a happy future. "Thanks Gildor.... you're really caring." Surface straightened up and walked over to Talbot. "I'm sorry about your friend..." She tried to do the comforting motion, but instead ended up with a burnt paw.
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next