As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby Matt » 01/24/2008 7:11 PM

As Surface felt the sting of the liguid horror, she felt her bandage slip away. OH NO. She quickly slip-knotted it back on, but not in time for the others not to see. "Umm... yah, I'm alright. If you must know... it's from my brother." She had never spoke a word about her brother after he had opened his club and told the family of his insanity. Though, he always did look insane..... "My brother.... was..... insane." At that her eyes went pure white, which they did when she had a flash-back. The arkuhna fell down backwards, spiraling into the past.

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/24/2008 9:53 PM

"Hey!! Wake up!!" the magma creeper's voice called out, his tiny paws placed on the kuhna and shaking her body slightly. There wasn't much he could do, but he knew it was best to keep going least another pocket of magma explode. If he could get them to the springs then they'd be safe. His flames weren't burning to the touch, only doing so if he wanted them to.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Matt » 01/25/2008 10:44 PM

Huh...what?

"Sec! No!"
"Father, I'll do what I have to!"
...pain....

"Hey...wake...up!"

"Oh! Sorry, I had a flash-back." "I'm sorry, I have to go." She flushed pink as she trotted off into the distance. "See you later guys! I really like you!!!!" Her voice trailed off in the distance.

(Surface has left)

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/26/2008 1:32 AM

How strange. Gidlor watched the Arkuhna leave, his ears twitching. It seems like there was only him and the Magma Creeper now. "She seems to be fine." Gildor eyed the lava with great distrust. "Pardon me for asking, but," The Khimera turned to face Tablot. "Is there actually anything of interest here?" Gildor was getting a bit jumpy around the sudden plumes shooting out of random places. But, he wouldn't leave until he was absolutely sure that he wanted to.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 01/27/2008 2:53 PM

"Not really... I only come here to bask in the lava sometimes because it's good for my skin." Talbot let out a small sigh. He didn't want to be alone, and so if this Khimera left he'd go home, or go somewhere. Anywhere with people... or hopefully another Khimera that could keep him company until Tie was back. "Many people do come for the springs, but they are quite a ways away..."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 02/05/2008 12:56 PM

It seemed as though this creature didn't enjoy his company. It hadn't uttered another single word to him. "Well... I guess... I'll get going then..." the magma creeper spoke with a small sigh. Maybe somewhere there was another group of creatures that he could spend time with to get his mind off of Otiephu. Hovering in the air, he disappeared into the distance.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/05/2008 7:12 PM

Gildor silently watch the Magma Creeper fly away, a low growl rumbling in him. So now he was alone. Again. Once more. As he absent-mindily began to pad back to the direction he came from, the small Khimera mused to himself about finding a friend...whatever it could be. So, with a glance at the horizon, he nimbly ran off.

He soon disappeared from sight.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Previous