As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Re: Questionable Reconnaissance (Self) [Hunt]

Postby Firetra » 08/25/2021 6:48 PM

"Good for him." Alse said, completely disinterested in Lillia's attempt to cheer her up. "Why don't you just head back and help him out then, since you just left him there." She paused before adding, "just like our mom did..."

Lillia propped herself up on her elbows and faced her sister's back. "You know," Lillia paused, not really knowing what to say. Was she suppose to say that their mother had a plan for this? Because she as sure didn't know what that plan was. Did she try cursing at their mother? That wasn't going to help the situation whatsoever. "You know... your right."

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Questionable Reconnaissance (Self) [Hunt]

Postby Firetra » 08/25/2021 6:56 PM

"I'm... what now?" Alse's ears perked up and she finally pulled herself apart. "I'm sorry, could you repeat that sweet music once again?"

"Look, don't get on your high horse for this. But yeah, your right. We should have left this god-forsaken place a long time ago. If mom wanted to come get us, she would have by now, and its evident that we are on our own." She looked at Alse in the eyes and said, "we can only rely on each other."

"We always have." Alse said, grabbing her sister in a strong embrace. The two girls held each other tightly for a few minutes, just letting the moment sink in. Eventually, Alse pulled them apart and said, "come on. Lets get back to the annoying dragon guy. We need to get him cleaned up and out of here. Who knows, maybe he can take us with him when he leaves."

"Yeah, I would like that. But he has to promise to be silent on the way out. I think I have had enough of him complaining already, I dread having to listen to him when he is fully recovered." Lillia said, rolling her eyes, eliciting a laugh from her sister. They both paused and continued to look at each other for a bit. "Come on, I'll race you to the cave, for old times sake." And no sooner had she said that, her sister had already ran and jumped off the cliff. A small popping sound could be heard as she saw her sister using her earthen body to take the brunt of the fall before changing back into her humanoid form. "Hey, I didn't say go yet!" She called from the top, preparing to jump herself.

"You snooze you lose! Last one there has to rub ointment on Z's wounds!" Alse saw Lillia fake vomit before jumping down, the two sisters rushing towards the horizon and back to the cave.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Previous