As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby Freezair » 05/13/2008 5:06 PM

Kotsu rolled a 7. MISS!

Ydin rolled a 4. HIT!

(20 - 11) = 9 + 5 = 14

8 + 5 - 14 = 0

Moria is defeated! Kotsu and Ydin win!

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 05/13/2008 6:03 PM

He'd missed! How could he miss! Kotsu cursed himself. All that training, and for what? Some miserable little multi-tinted quip to slip past him! He glanced over his shoulder as he skidded to a stop, paws skidding on loose stones. Just in time to see Ydin hit her with a ball of fire. At least they'd gotten her. Now Haishin wouldn't yell at them.

Ydin closed his eyes, white hot flames surged past his lips. He never liked using fire, but he had wanted the fight over quickly. The fire surged across her back and hind right leg, sending the smell of burnt fur into the air. His muzzle wrinkled in disgust. There was nothing worse than the smell of burnt fur. He just hoped he hadn't hurt her too bad.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 05/14/2008 5:03 PM

Moria gasped, fire surging along her back and side. She'd managed to dodge that nasty Tali's attack, but charged right into a giant fireball. Just her luck.

She wobbled for a moment, determined to remain standing. Unfortunately, determination wasn't enough to keep her on her feet. She collapsed, panting from exaustion and heat. She couldn't defend herself now. No way.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 05/14/2008 5:19 PM

Kotsu trotted op beside Maria, a smug grin on his face. He lowered his maw to her ear and whipered, "What happened to 'you can't take a hit'? Looks like you're the one who can't fight!" Only now did he realize she was unconcious.

He turned his attention to his partner. "Hey, Ydin!" he called, motioning for the Gyrophant to come over. The huge creature complied, plodding over. "Can you take this girl home? Haishin should understand why she's all scuffed up."

Ydin nudged his head under the Albie's side, lifting her into the air with his snout. His neck muscles tensed as they strained to move her. He managed to get her onto his back. There, she lay like she was dead, barely breathing.

"Alright." Kotsuzui ran ahead, scaring off a few pets. He'd make sure no one saw them leave. The last thing they needed was some nosy pet telling Anthony what had happened.

~End~

((-bows to Freezair- Thank you very much.))

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous