As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby Jaykobell » 12/23/2007 2:54 PM

Dismas nodded. "Ken sacrificed many of her pets to save others for her human friends, as well. I remember her giving up three of her most loved pets to save the Bunker Kuhna that had previously been owned by someone else. That person said that the Kuhna was very important to her, but that selfish 'Dawnhawk' person refused to let it go." She sighed, shaking her head. "One of Marble's babies is trapped with Dawnhawk... we haven't seen her in ages, so the poor baby is simply wasting his life doing nothing... Why? Why are there such selfish humans? Don't they understand pets have feelings, too?" she asked, his bark almost desperate for an answer.

[48]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/24/2007 4:41 PM

Lennox sighed.  "It would appear that some humans think of us as mere possessions.  I am glad that Fire and Ken are compassionate enough to us that we feel almost human around them, but others... Such as Dawnhawk and AmberGlaze... They will do anything to get their paws on that rare Kuhna or a Lucain.  Thankfully Fire shot that Amber person down when she wanted Areia in exchange for a Kitrell." He said, nuzzling Dismas contentedly.  "At least we know that our humanoid companions know we have feelings." He said.

{65}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/26/2007 2:51 PM

Dismas nodded, a rumbling sound coming from her throat as Lennox nuzzled her. "I know, and I appreciate it as much as you do. I'm glad I got to be born in the Pen of a compassionate human," she barked, nuzzling Lennox's cheek.

She turned towards the horizon, her ears swiveling. "Oh, we've been here for so long, yet it went by so quickly..." She turned back to Lennox, tails waving about. "Maybe we should part ways for now. We could always meet again somewhere else? It is scorching hot here..." She touched noses with her mate, lifting a forepaw as she did so, her three tails flicking around with glee. Once the kiss was over, she licked his neck. "See you again soon, handsome," she barked to him as she ran off, going back to her home.

[49 -- has left]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Previous