As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Postby SpringsSong » 12/09/2007 6:46 PM

Lennox chuckled as he said, "I do recall seeing your sister here earlier... she didn't stay too incredibly long." Looking around, he said, "Well, I don't know of too many places around here where we can get food, but I know that there's some excellent restaurants around Lamenolai and Nabias." He nuzzled his mate again, smiling as he thought about how happy his mother would be.

{44}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/12/2007 2:31 PM

Dismas nodded. "Yeah. Unless they want to do something with me, though, I don't exactly care about them," she said, licking a paw. After all, why think or worry about people you don't even know? Her mother wasn't Seenrvel's mate, so why should Dismas truly care? That's how she saw it, anyway. "Hmm, Lamenolai and Nabias... sounds interesting," she replied, nuzzling him back tenderly. "Want to meet again some other time? When the pups are born," she proposed, waving her tails.

[29]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/13/2007 11:02 AM

Lennox smiled as he nodded.  "Yes... just us, and the children.  That would be marvelous." He said, licking her cheek affectionately.  "I know that won't be too incredibly far away; and yet, it seems like a lifetime away.  I can hardly wait to see the little ones... it might do my sister's children good to have a few cousins hanging around the house." He said, not wanting to move just yet.

{58--level up x3 due to breeding}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/13/2007 11:13 AM

Dismas nodded, nuzzling him back affectionately. "Yes, I know. It seems like we've been waiting forever, hasn't it?" she said, leaning against his side, their pelts brushing together. She also brought her tails to curl around with Lennox's. "Once they're born, I'll make sure to tell you right away," she promised, licking his chest and nuzzling his neck fur. "I'm sure they'll be as adorable as you are."

[42 -- level up x3 due to breeding]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/13/2007 11:19 AM

Lennox smiled.  "And I'm sure that they'll be just as graceful as you are." He said, moving his head to rest near hers.  "It seems amazing how, everything leading up to the breeding takes a lifetime, and the time period afterwards while we're waiting for the pups seems like a lifetime, yet once the little ones are born, time suddenly flies by again." He said, chuckling.

{59}

[[It's amazing how waking up at 3:45 AM Mountain time, playing at a 6 AM MT radio program, having a concert tonight that will likely last two and a half hours, and having some cocoa afterwards has inspired my muse suddenly.  I can't seem to stop now... xD]]

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/13/2007 11:28 AM

[[x33 I know. I so feel suddenly motivated. OO:]]

Dismas nodded, rubbing against Lennox as he rested his head over hers. "I know. You'll see, once they'll be born, they will already be as old as you are in the blink of an eye," she said, her nose buried in his warm fur. "But the feelings babies bring you, there's nothing that could replace the lives of your own pups," she barked, waving her tails while holding Lennox's. She felt her cheeks fire up a little at his comment. "Well, I bet they'll become handsome like their father still," she said, poking his muzzle with her small forepaw. "Because mommy is always right," she retorted, chuckling.

[43]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/13/2007 11:42 AM

Lennox smiled and nodded.  "Of course." He said, remembering back to when Fleur was talking about her son.  Just watch, she said, he'll probably get his mommy's markings.  He smiled and said, "I know... I could never imagine having any of my children separated from me unless there was a good reason... Like Fire helping one of her best friends getting started in the big, bad world of Lucain breeding... except I've heard she's getting a different Lucain; not related to any of us that will breed very selectively." He said, shrugging.  "It's a little shocking to me that she's going to limit this Lucain's lines so much, but it's understandable." He added.

{60}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/13/2007 7:44 PM

Dismas nodded. "Well, I admit my own is getting bigger more and more by now..." She shrugged. "Well, I suppose it can't be helped. It's going to happen to everyone, anyway. Sooner or later," she barked, licking her chest fur and stopping to lick Lennox's as well. "I guess people are just getting worried about inbreeding. I suppose that's understandable; wouldn't want to breed with a member of the family, really," she replied, shivering. Only the thought of breeding with an uncle or cousin or half-brother or any sibling was horrible enough for her. "Wouldn't you say so, too?" she asked him for a personal opinion.

[44]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/14/2007 3:26 PM

Lennox shivered as he said, "A trainer wanted to propose a breeding between me and my stepsister, to which I most vehemently refused.  Fire allowed me to refuse as well; and you were the only other Lucain that ever took interest in me..." He chuckled as she licked his chest fur.  "I would have been horrified if Fire had blindly allowed that to go through, but she saw the resemblance to my stepfather in his daughter and put her foot down.  Same with Aeragorn; a Lucain known as Kazakkan--another one of our numerous stepsisters--wanted a breeding with him, to which he snarled and said, 'Not on your life." He shivered again at the thought.  "In a way, Fire is doing a good thing in allowing two homeless Lucain to join our home." He said.

{61}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/14/2007 5:51 PM

Dismas nodded. "Yes, I see what you mean. I heard Ken spotted a trainer asking for two of Horizon's children to breed together: Lyra, previously known as Grace, and Pride, two of Horizon's and Lirima's children." She shook her head, almost angrily. "I can't understand why people are letting their Lucain breed with just anyone, or asking to breed with the first one they see; or even worse, they ask for the prettiest ones to breed together. That's so.... disgraceful..." she said, sighing. "I guess no one really cared about me, either... so I guess we are indeed fitting pair, huh?" she said, nuzzling his cheek tenderly.

[45 -- level up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/14/2007 7:57 PM

Lennox shook his head.  "You would think that some people would check the lineages on their Lucain and the Lucain they are requesting to breed with..." He said.  "Especially with the Kyuukai Lucain.  I know almost not a single trainer that owns a non-Kai Lucain."  Nuzzling her back, he said, "Yes, it would indeed seem so."

{62}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/15/2007 11:59 AM

Dismas nodded, rubbing against his side as he nuzzled her. "Some people, really... but this is what happens when they're desperate for pups," she remarked, flicking her tails. "We have a lot of Kyuukai blood at home, as well. I know Nation, the oldest of Ken's Lucain, is from her very first boy, whom she gave away. But Nation is a very charming female. And Region, her brother, is also charming. I guess looks can help them in this case," she said, shrugging. However, despite her lines, Dismas had gotten no requests for breeding, even though she wasn't a Kai blood; she had heard people saying she was odd, but honestly... "People just want pups. They don't care about lines. They don't care about beauty. They just want pups," she concluded.

[46]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/15/2007 12:27 PM

"I can agree with that; they just want the pups..." Lennox said, smiling.  For a moment, his mind wandered back to his daughters and son; how adorable they had looked when they had first started tumbling around the nursery, yipping happily and nuzzling their parents.  "We have but two Kyuukai Lucain at home; Areia, a daughter of Nation, and Cimarosa, a daughter of my mother and Demian, a grandson of Kyuukai." He said slightly absent-mindedly, remembering the names that had been floating around in his head for his two daughters that Fire said they were keeping.

{63}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/22/2007 11:59 AM

Dismas nodded, drawing some random forms with her forepaw. "Breeders have lost the main point of breeding, it'd seem. But I know that some of them, like Ken, breed a lot because they know they'll most likely end up giving the pets to those who want or need them. I know that, since Ken does a lot of breeding alone, that she can freely give away the babies to people who would die to have one," she explained, feeling the same way. "I find it... generous. A lot of people cling to their pets, and yet they want to trade them, asking for multiple pets for only one of theirs..." She growled as she remembered the owner known as "Dawnhawk."

[47]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/22/2007 5:05 PM

Lennox nodded.  "I know how that is... My trainer got involved in the business of Kuhna trade but twice, and she regrets having ever let one of the Kuhnas out of her sights... A Hoarfrost formerly known as Aditi, known known as Parish; formerly a daughter but now a son of Wyra and Orion, formerly Scheme." He said, shaking his head.  "That 'Dawnhawk', she shall eventually pay for the pain she caused Wyra in not accepting Fire's reverse-trade to get her back... And Fire also does some lone breedings in which to give her friends the Kuhnas or Lucain to help them get started in the world.  She's very nice to do so... as is Ken to do so as well." He said thoughtfully.

{64}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext